Does anyone have autographs of...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have autographs of...?

I'm looking for a few obscure autographs that I can't find online, but that are of recent players or managers. I'm willing to trade certified autos of Milton Bradley, Kevin Gregg, Ben Francisco, and Nathan Haynes for these guys (okay, not all at once). I'd prefer CIC's with pictures or baseball cards to index cards unless it's all that's available.

Anyway, the list...

-Francisley Bueno
    -Barbaro Cañizares
    -Eddie Camacho
    -Ezequiel Carrera
    -Steve Chilcott
    -Pat Gillick
    -Tim McNab
    -Carlos Muñiz
    -Mako Oliveras
    -Robert Paulk
    -Maels Rodriguez
    -Jeff Sparks
    -Pat Venditte
    -Ray Youngdahl
    Last edited by Dalkowski110; 07-27-2008, 11:40 PM.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
    I'm looking for a few obscure autographs that I can't find online, but that are of recent players or managers. I'm willing to trade certified autos of Milton Bradley, Kevin Gregg, Ben Francisco, and Nathan Haynes for these guys (okay, not all at once). I'd prefer CIC's with pictures or baseball cards to index cards unless it's all that's available.

Anyway, the list...

-Francisley Bueno
    -Barbaro Cañizares
    -Eddie Camacho
    -Ezequiel Carrera
    -Tim McNab
    -Carlos Muñiz
    -Mako Oliveras
    -Robert Paulk
    -Grant Psomas
    -Jeff Sparks
    -Ruben Tejada

I have Mako on a CIC (1) that I got when the B'Mets were in Portland and I just sent of Camacho TTM this week... Is the list Mets prospects? I will let you know my success...
    Family Autograph Thread
    http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Comment

"Is the list Mets prospects? I will let you know my success..."

Not all. Grant Psomas, while drafted by the Mets, is a Marlins prospect who may make the Majors; he finally managed to post a FP of over .900. Jeff Sparks was the only Major League pitcher ever to employ Mike Marshall's mechanics. Bueno and Cañizares would be for my Cuban autograph collection.
      "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Edited the list. I removed Ruben Tejada and Grant Psomas. I added Maels Rodriguez (yes, I realize he's probably pretty difficult to get), Steve Chilcott (I imagine he's pretty tough, too), and Pat Venditte (certainly easier than the other two).

Comment

Added Ray Youngdahl and Pat Gillick, two very significant teammates of Steve Dalkowski, to the list.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X