X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Rough Day:

2 RTS - Dan Serafini & Billy McMillon
    Where did you send to McMillon? He's a coach in the Sox system so he'd be based in Ft. Myers at the moment
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
      Where did you send to McMillon? He's a coach in the Sox system so he'd be based in Ft. Myers at the moment
      I sent via Meisselman's home address list (`07)... thanks for the tip!
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

• Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        I sent via Meisselman's home address list (`07)... thanks for the tip!
        I think he'll be wiyth Greenville this season. Your best bet would be c/o The Drive
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Yesterday brought:
          Chien-Ming Wang 1/1 c/o NY Yankees ST
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

• Ed Easley 2/2 in 36 days c/o Home
            Matt LaPorta 1/1 in 9 days c/o Milwaukee Brewers ST
            Eugenio Velez 1/1 in 9 days c/o San Francisco Giants ST
            Phil Dumatrait 1/1 in 23 days c/o Pittsburgh Pirates ST
            Alejandro DeAza 2/2 in 28 days c/o Florida Marlins ST
            Jarrod Parker 3/3 in 28 days c/o Arizona Diamondbacks ST
            Jon Gilmore 2/2 in 35 days c/o Home
            Gary Garrison 3/3 in 77 days c/o Home
            Sports Autos TTM
            06 BHP: 83/100 (83%)
            06 Topps 52s: 246/312 (79%)
            04 Topps Total: 691/875 (79%)
            05 BDP: 155/165 (94%)

Comment

• BrantRustichTTM.JPG

Brant Rustich 1/1 C/O Mets ST

BTW, anyone know what he signed this with? It's not a stamp...you can see the pressure points where he started signing. Dryer marker? Drying-up marker? Industrial marker?
              "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
              -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
                [ATTACH]37835[/ATTACH]

Brant Rustich 1/1 C/O Mets ST

BTW, anyone know what he signed this with? It's not a stamp...you can see the pressure points where he started signing. Dryer marker? Drying-up marker? Industrial marker?
                I think the gloss of the card made the ink "bubble" like that. I rub my glossy cards down with Gold Bond powder to take the gloss off, and it help. I got a lot of cards like that before I started doing that, and unfortunately, many of them on players who don't sign TTM anymore (Melky Cabrera, Felix Hernandez). If you removed the gloss from the card and it still did that, well, I don't know what to tell you.
                sigpic
                Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

• Received one return today:
                  Terry Francona c/o Red Sox ST 21 days

Comment

• I didn't remove the gloss from the card. Thanks for the advice, though!
                    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

• 1 in today:

Howie Kendrick c/o Anaheaim Angels ST 1/1
                      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        Received one return today:
                        Terry Francona c/o Red Sox ST 21 days
                        I sent to him on 2/12. Should I be expecting something back soon? I also sent a ROMLB to Pedroia and I have a feeling that I'm not gonna see it again.

Comment

• There's really no telling. I sent Francona his 2008 Topps cards to sign and instead he sent me his 1986 card signed. Hopefully you should get the return soon. Either way I'm satisfied. Not sure if Dustin will sign because I haven't heard of anyone getting anything back from him.

Comment

• John Lannan 1/1 in 30 days c/o Washington Nationals ST
                            Ronnie Belliard 2/2 in 11 days c/o Washington Nationals ST
                            Sports Autos TTM
                            06 BHP: 83/100 (83%)
                            06 Topps 52s: 246/312 (79%)
                            04 Topps Total: 691/875 (79%)
                            05 BDP: 155/165 (94%)

Comment

• One of my biggest TTM days in a long time, with FIVE successes.

My joy is tempered somewhat by the fact that someone at the postal service saw fit to soak much of my mail today with coffee, let them dry, then deliver them to me. Several of my TTM envelopes, plus a few bills and random junk mail got this treatment.

Yamaico Navarro - 1/1 c/o Red Sox ST in 7 days. Sig is fine, but upper left corner of card is coffee soaked. Doesn't look SO bad dried, but I'll probably try for him again during the season. This card is my proof that this wasn't a "quick spill".

Alexi Casilla - 2/2 c/o Twins ST in 5 weeks. One card has a touch of coffee on one edge, but otherwise they're fine.

JJ Putz - 2/2 c/o Mariners ST in 9 days. Coffee free, and great sigs!

Joe Smith - 1/1 c/o Mets ST in 9 days. Coffee free, and nice sigs!

Carlos Fernandez - 4/2 c/o Red Sox ST in 7 days. Cards are coffee free, but he signed both index cards too, and they are coffee stained (but saved the cards with their sacrifice).

Judging by the condition of the envelopes, and yesterday's light mail day, my thought is that the Putz and Smith cards came today, and the others would have come yesterday had someone not given them a taste of their Dunkin Donuts and then dried them overnight.

Still a great day, but that's the last time the mailman gets a Dunkin Donuts gift card from me for Christmas! Next year, something non-spillable!
                              Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
                                Still a great day, but that's the last time the mailman gets a Dunkin Donuts gift card from me for Christmas! Next year, something non-spillable!
                                It's not the mailman's fault that America runs on Dunkin.
                                sigpic
                                Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                                Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X