Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

RTS from Sandy Koufax Meiselman 08
    i might have wrote part of the address wrong,
    but i havent checked
    sigpic
    TTM Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get

http://www.freewebs.com/joesttmandipautographs/

2009 Orioles: 60/60 100% ... So Far

Trusted Traders: Mike D., Zito75, MadHatter, icecool1994, Coachsmallhead, The Commisioner, Kearns643, Edsachs1, chucksk8er, Rockhound, KidCavalier23, Extra Innings

2000 and Counting

Comment

Kyle Farnsworth 2/2 (one is doesn't look very good and it doesn't even seem like that type of card would smear)
      Attached Files
      Quest for 27
      Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

The dry spell is over. Received one today.

John Roskos c/o Home 7 days

Comment

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
          Kyle Farnsworth 2/2 (one is doesn't look very good and it doesn't even seem like that type of card would smear)
          Ouch! Rub some baby powder on those cards before you send them out...
          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

"Rub some baby powder on those cards before you send them out..."

That works as well as/better than Goldbond medicated powder (to which I have a skin allergy)? If so, then you've just saved me a LOT of trouble!!!!
            "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
            -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Received Steve Lyons yesterday - 3/3 - added "Psycho" to the sig - looks nice.
              sigpic
              Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
              Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Yesterday brought 2/2 from Tim Wallach....in about 10 months.

With regard to autographs smearing on cards with a glossy finish....I've had GREAT luck rubbing down my cards with a regular pencil eraser prior to sending them out....the autos that I've got back after using this method have looked outstanding.

Comment

Yesterday brought...

Jim Thome 1/1 7 weeks
                  c/o Chicago White Sox Spring Training

Comment

RTS from Juan Samuel via Meisselman `07.
                    sigpic
                    Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Matt Diaz c/o Braves S.T.
                      Check out my site devoted to the greatness of college summer leagues.

Comment

Rich Hill-1/1- 33 days- c/o Cubs Spring Training

Comment

This is a question rather than a return...Should I start sending out to the stadiums in the regular season yet?
                          "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Yes! Now's the time to start sending to team stadiums.

Received one great return today:
                            B.J. Surhoff c/o Home 48 days :hyper:

Comment

"Yes! Now's the time to start sending to team stadiums."

In that case...I'll get busy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X