Best At-Bat Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best At-Bat Music

Used by multiple players does not count, just wondering which batter has the best entrace music in your opinion that is used just by them, at the games that you've attended or watched on TV.

Mine is:

Wilmy Caceres - Sueltme
    Trenidad Hubbard - Can't Be Touched
    Hee Seop Choi - Unknown Korean rap music
    Frank's Field of Dreams
    "If I build it, you'll come."

How about...

A dignified silence. It was good enough in the old days, it's good enough now.
    Ask me to change my sig! Sig changed 7 times, last change requested by MapleSyrupMan!

...Just so you all know, I love being quoted. Even if you're ripping apart my post as awful and stupid, I don't care. Quote me.

Officially boycotting all threads with steroid talk; let's focus on the good of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BristolBoy
      How about...

A dignified silence. It was good enough in the old days, it's good enough now.
      Agreed, another silly addition to a great game, batters and their own theme music.

Comment

Mine would be Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child, and I heard Sal Fasano use that a few times this season (he uses a variety of stuff), so I have to go with him!
        I'm out there Jerry and I'm loving every minute of it!
        -Cosmo Kramer

Reporter: What do you call that hair style you're wearing?
        George Harrison: Arthur
        -A Hard Day's Night

People often ask me how I want to be remembered. I tell them that to be remembered at all is pretty special.
        -Cal Ripken, Jr.

Comment

Frank Thomas uses some sweet upbeat rap beat.

Comment

Not sure who my favorite hitter is, but I do like Rivera coming in to close out Yanks game to Enter Sandman.
            I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a Hell of an Engineer!

Comment

Walk-up song

It's the bottom of the 9th, two outs, bases loaded, your team is down by 3, game 7 of the World Series. As you approach the plate, what song do you want playing?

Comment

Hmm... Nothing too hard-rock for me. Maybe "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas? Or "Cheap Seats" by Alabama.

Or, nothing. I wouldn't want all the fans chanting my name to be drowned out by my music .
                WAMCO!

Comment

Here Comes The Pain - Slayer

"It's going, going...gone!"

Comment

I was thinking "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins, or the "Rock and Roll Part 2" by Gary Glitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Williamsburg2599
                      It's the bottom of the 9th, two outs, bases loaded, your team is down by 3, game 7 of the World Series. As you approach the plate, what song do you want playing?
                      For home games the chant of "MVP! MVP!" would drown out the song.
                      For away games the chant of "Overrated! Overrated!" would be heard.
                      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by RichmondHillPhoenix
                        Hmm... Nothing too hard-rock for me. Maybe "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas?
                        You just became my favorite poster for today
                        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
                        Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

I'd want the same song that played when Albert Belle came to bat.

Comment

I'm not sure what I want, but I know what I'd get
                            Linda Ronstadt's "You're No Good"
                            Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?"
                            Who does "Hit the Road, Jack"?
                            Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
                            Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Hells Bells by AC/DC. The intro would create a good atmosphere with the crowd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X