This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
    My favorite "small" Ohio town. That and Chillicothe.
    Just going through this and saw chilicothe...my parents just moved there as my dad took over as the hr manager of a company near by

Comment

• Originally posted by Cap78 View Post
      Just going through this and saw chilicothe...my parents just moved there as my dad took over as the hr manager of a company near by
      Cool. Chillicothe has an independent minor league team, a national historic site, an outdoor drama and a couple of prisons.

Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
      Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
      Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
      Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

• I live in SE South Dakota
        I'm very close to 3 other states, which unusual out here in the heartland. Nebraska is about a mile away. Iowa is about 38 miles, and Minnesota is about 70 miles.
        This week's Giant

#5 in games played as a Giant with 1721 , Bill Terry

Comment

• Born: suburbs of Chicago
          Live: suburbs of Chicago
          To die in: suburbs of Chicago
          R.I.P. Farmio
          Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

• My story is quite long....

Born: Santo Domingo, Dom.Rep.
            Ages 0 thru 8: Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep.
            Ages 8 trhu 12: Bronx, New York
            Ages 12 thru 25: Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep.
            Ages 25 thru 30: Higuey, Dom. Rep.
            Ages 30 thru 31: Cotui, Dom. Rep.
            Ages 31 to date: Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep.

Btw, Dominican is a great place to live.

Sent from my LG-E976 using Tapatalk
            "I am not too serious about anything. I believe you have to enjoy yourself to get the most out of your ability."-
            George Brett

Comment

• Cincinnati, Ohio.

G Man

Comment

• San Diego. I live about 5 blocks from Petco Park
                27 World Championships
                22 retired numbers
                Isn't it great to be a Yankee fan?
                Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best sport-Babe Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
                  Elgin, IL, 50 miles Northwest of US Cellular Field.
                  UPDATE: Moved to Utica in Upstate New York seven years ago. Utica is almost dead center in NY State, 40 miles NW of Cooperstown.
                  They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

• Hoping to move from...

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
                    "I am not too serious about anything. I believe you have to enjoy yourself to get the most out of your ability."-
                    George Brett

Comment

• Looks like I've never contributed to this thread.

When I joined, I lived in mid-city Los Angeles. In January 2014 I moved to Camarillo, CA in beautiful Ventura County (roughly 25 miles from LA city limits, or 50 miles from Downtown). I am much happier here and probably go to just as many Dodger games as I did when I lived in LA.
                      Found in a fortune cookie On Thursday, August 18th, 2005: "Hard words break no bones, Kind words butter no parsnips."

1955 1959 1963 1965 1981 1988 2017?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zito75 View Post

Scratch that, I've been traded! I am now in Portland, OR. Making the world tour apparently.
                        At least a tour of the US.
                        27 World Championships
                        22 retired numbers
                        Isn't it great to be a Yankee fan?
                        Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best sport-Babe Ruth

Comment

• Boston, Massachusetts
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• Although I had been raised in the Midwest and grew to be a Cardinals' fan, I was born in New Hampshire. Extended family resides throughout NH and Boston suburbs, and now as a retired teacher I have moved back 'home' to be closer to where family, climate and terrain are familiar. Actually, I have recently moved to Maine because it is much more affordable. Gone forever are the days of having to travel for days to shake the hand of a relative.

I love it here in Maine.

The only thing I miss will be the Cardinals.
                            Catfish Hunter, RIP. Mark Fidrych, RIP. Skip Caray, RIP. Tony Gwynn, #19, RIP

A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -- Winston Churchill. (Please take note that I've recently become aware of how this quote applies to a certain US president. This is a coincidence, and the quote was first added to this signature too far back to remember when).

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test first and the lesson later. -- Dan Quisenberry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X