• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4622 - extra base hits in the Nation League in 1980

Comment

4623 - AB for Alex Johnson

Comment

4624-Bob Kennedy's AB
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
        Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

4625-Chick Hafey's AB
          Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

4626-Bernard Gilkey's total plate apps

Comment

4627-Rollie Zeider's total chances

Comment

4628-Dummy Hoy's total chances

Comment

4629-Joe Stripp's total plate apps

Comment

4630 - number of base-on-balls in the American League in 1952

Comment

4631-Lou finney's AB

Comment

4632-Monte Weaver's plate apps faced

Comment

4633-Eppa Rixey's hits allowed

Comment

Trying to keep this thread going is pretty tuff at 4634...so

4634 - Total Hits for Larry Bowa (2191) and Tony Perez (2443)

4635 - John "Cub" Stricker career At Bats

4636 - Average attendance at Eposition Park (Pittsburgh) in 1903

__________________________________________________ _____
                            Willard Brown 1st black player to hit a home run in American League. Inside the park homer off of Hal Newhouser 1947

Comment

4637-Career Chances for Joe Ferguson
                              2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

4638- Career Outs by Rick Reed
                                2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X