This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drillerman
    Before the Red sox win the World Series.
    You've got a few lifetimes then, so rest your weary soul.

YM, how long did Ken bet us that we'd win the WS before he did? I'm hoping it's an entire offseason.
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Re: ROFLMAO!

Originally posted by YankeeMan
      Me? Arrogant? <fiegns disbelief>
      Hey, don't listen to them... They're nuts...
      Ken Fougère

Comment

• YankeeMan, I would call you arrogant, but that would really be the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

• Re: Re: ROFLMAO!

Originally posted by KenFougere
          Hey, don't listen to them... They're nuts...
          I'll save this smily and use it when I hire a skywriting plane to post this all over Boston in the next few weeks. Either Oakland will do the dirty deed or we'll have to do it all by ourselves. Pedro won't win this one (we'll bring along Enrique Wilson), Nick Johnson can handle Sauerpuss, and BH Kim is all ours!
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by tearforamariner
            YankeeMan, I would call you arrogant, but that would really be the pot calling the kettle black.
            Better to be arrogant and winning than arrogant and losing. We stood a chance to increase the inevitable lead, but Moose coughed it up. Still, no biggie. However, you guys lost, so you're lucky that Ken's only got 1 inning to score 4 runs.

Whoops, make that 1/3 of an inning. Hiya, Ken!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
              Better to be arrogant and winning than arrogant and losing. We stood a chance to increase the inevitable lead, but Moose coughed it up. Still, no biggie. However, you guys lost, so you're lucky that Ken's only got 1 inning to score 4 runs.

Whoops, make that 1/3 of an inning. Hiya, Ken!
              What? You think the Sox can't make a comeback?

Check out Tuesday nights box score...
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Ken you should be ashamed of yourself! Boston had a shot to clench, and you guys didn't. So the torment continues whether or not the M's can come back. That's just wrong. End it man!!!

Comment

• ____ happens.

Originally posted by tearforamariner
                  Ken you should be ashamed of yourself! Boston had a shot to clench, and you guys didn't. So the torment continues whether or not the M's can come back. That's just wrong. End it man!!!
                  Sorry big guy, but Burkett had nothing...
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: ____ happens.

Originally posted by KenFougere
                    Sorry big guy, but Burkett had nothing...
                    You guys should just clone Pedro and pitch him everyday. On second thought, bad idea. Then your starting rotation would be 60-0 against the M's.

Warning to Yankee Fans: This post was a joke. Steinbrenner should not attempt to clone players.

Comment

• Re: Re: ____ happens.

Warning to Yankee Fans: This post was a joke. Steinbrenner should not attempt to clone players.
                      CLONE PLAYERS! Hmm, I wonder if there's any way to get my hands on The Babe's DNA...
                      WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Re: Re: ____ happens.

You guys should just clone Pedro and pitch him everyday. On second thought, bad idea. Then your starting rotation would be 60-0 against the M's.

*He's probably already heavily invested in it...
                        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: ____ happens.

CLONE PLAYERS! Hmm, I wonder if there's any way to get my hands on The Babe's DNA...
                          I'd assume you'd want Gehrig's too. I mean you do need someone to play first base.

Comment

• You read my mind!

Ahh.... My first two clones!
                            Attached Files
                            WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Re: You read my mind!

Now, Ruths in the outfield, Gehrigs in the infield? Would you pitch Ruths too? LOL

Comment

• ==========&gt; ? &lt;==========

I'm curious...did they bat Ruth-3rd and Gehrig-4th in the line-up?
                                Ken Fougère

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X