This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KenFougere
    Sorry, I guess I forgot this entirely...
    What now? You have to wear 3 sigs & av's???
    Yep. I'm waiting for the first one. Either you, Mattingly, or Zito need to give me an sigline and an av to wear.

Comment

• Originally posted by tearforamariner
      Yep. I'm waiting for the first one. Either you, Mattingly, or Zito need to give me an sigline and an av to wear.
      Sig below...just 'reply with quote' and copy it...

You can forget the rest . . .

The Red Sox clearly are now the Best !
      Boston sets new MLB SLG% record - The 1927 Yankees mark is toppled!
      Ken Fougère

Comment

• How's that? And did you get my PM?

Comment

• nice look TFAM you have a new PM.
          International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
          Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

How's that? And did you get my PM?
            How long are you in for? BTW, I think you're taking that Halloween thing way too far. That getup is awful!

Anyway, Red Sox World Champions seems more like the 1986 Shea Stadium scoreboard. If only they could've nailed down that 3rd strike.
            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
              How long are you in for? BTW, I think you're taking that Halloween thing way too far. That getup is awful!

Anyway, Red Sox World Champions seems more like the 1986 Shea Stadium scoreboard. If only they could've nailed down that 3rd strike.
              1 week, and then it's either your's or Zito's turn to try to humiliate me. And Zito, don't forget, you get to change your sig and av too. M's take 4 of 7.

Comment

1 week, and then it's either your's or Zito's turn to try to humiliate me. And Zito, don't forget, you get to change your sig and av too. M's take 4 of 7.
                One week apiece. I think the Yanks should get 2 weeks. (Ken, don't read this)

Anyway, you and Zito will be a mutual admiration society now? You won the battle, but he won the war? Not a very good General, I see!

Anyway, when's your sentence up? Are you ready to post anti-Edgar (err, I meant pro-Yankee) sig and Babe's av next Saturday or Sunday? Friday?
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                  One week apiece. I think the Yanks should get 2 weeks. (Ken, don't read this)

Anyway, you and Zito will be a mutual admiration society now? You won the battle, but he won the war? Not a very good General, I see!

Anyway, when's your sentence up? Are you ready to post anti-Edgar (err, I meant pro-Yankee) sig and Babe's av next Saturday or Sunday? Friday?
                  Satruday, and actually he won the battle, we're in a draw the war (unless the A's win the WS). Since 2000, both the A's and the M's are tied in overall regular season wins (392) for first place in baseball. A win today for either side breaks the tie. And we all know the A's don't stand a chance when Moyer's on the mound. So Mattingly, it is your job to keep the A's out of the WS. Do you think that your cult members are up to the task?

Comment

Satruday, and actually he won the battle, we're in a draw the war (unless the A's win the WS). Since 2000, both the A's and the M's are tied in overall regular season wins (392) for first place in baseball. A win today for either side breaks the tie. And we all know the A's don't stand a chance when Moyer's on the mound. So Mattingly, it is your job to keep the A's out of the WS. Do you think that your cult members are up to the task?
                    First off, it's the A's job to keep the BoSox out of the ALCS. It's then our job to keep the A's out of the WS.

As to cult members, we get mighty strong, and there are Yankee fans in many states, including that Chowda palace by Ken. Camden Yards is called YS South, Edison Field (Angels) is called YS West, and George lives in Tampa Bay, so there are tons of us down there.

We'll all gang up and make sure that Zito75 gets an offer "he can't refuse"! LIke they used to say on Dragnet, "Dum-dee-dum-dum!"

Gotta run, game's on soon.

Comment

• Manager Roger Clemens recorded his first major league victory, the day after he won his 310th. David Wells won his 200th career game, but Derek Jeter went 0-3 giving the batting title to Bill Mueller (and the Mueller/Millar/Miller thing still confuses me) who sat out against the D'Rays.

The season begins Tuesday at 1:00 in the same place I hope it will end 161st and River in the Bronx. To all those that made it, congrats. To those that didn't, check with a certain Eric Lindros, he will hold your tee times. Great job Detroit Tigers!

P.S. Ken, just get to game seven in our building, we'll handle the rest.

Comment

• PREDICTION: The highly touted BoSox offense will go AWOL in the post-season -- at the most critical time.
                        WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Then this must be true!

Originally posted by YankeeMan
                          PREDICTION: The highly touted BoSox offense will go AWOL in the post-season -- at the most critical time.
                          This being a total un-biased opinion . . .
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by KenFougere; 09-28-2003, 08:08 PM.
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere

MLB Records Set by 2003 Boston Red Sox

• Total Bases
                            • Extra Basehits

• Slugging %
                            Had to steal my Mariners' records, huh?

Comment

Had to steal my Mariners' records, huh?
                              I know who used to hold the Slg %, which did Seattle have?...
                              Ken Fougère

Comment

• The Baseball Offense

Originally posted by YankeeMan
                                PREDICTION: The highly touted BoSox offense will go AWOL in the post-season -- at the most critical time.

MLB Records Set by 2003 Boston Red Sox
                                • Total Bases
                                • Extra Base Hits
                                • *Slugging %
                                • 1st Team with 8 players over 80 RBI's

:gt
                                Attached Files
                                Ken Fougère

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...