This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drillerman
    it is for the Cards too. But someone has to help TFAM deal with you Yankee Guys. :gt
    TFAM's just fine handling the Yankees by himself. Hey Drillerman, it's going to be the Mariners and Cards in the 2004 WS, right? Maybe we can start an interleague rivalry next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by tearforamariner
      TFAM's just fine handling the Yankees by himself. Hey Drillerman, it's going to be the Mariners and Cards in the 2004 WS, right? Maybe we can start an interleague rivalry next year.
      I See your back to the old look before the Yankees invaded.
      You know its gonna be the Cards and M's next year however my outcome is different from yours.
      International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
      Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Re: No way...

Originally posted by YankeeMan
        George would have never allowed this...

Ken Fougère

Comment

• Two Wins Already . . .

Hi Ya, YM! What's the 'Tuck Rule'?
          Last edited by KenFougere; 12-13-2009, 07:00 AM.
          Ken Fougère

Comment

• THE TUCK RULE, You Boston fans complain about being cursed well look at the tuck rule, that was the luckiest play ever. The luck worked on your side in that game.
            www.clearbuck.com

Comment

• Re: Re: No way...

Originally posted by KenFougere

Would that be your feelings on Game 7 of the ALCS, or mine on Game 6 of the WS?
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: No way...

Originally posted by Mattingly
                Would that be your feelings on Game 7 of the ALCS, or mine on Game 6 of the WS?

B O T H

There are TWO faces aren't there????
                Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxRule21
                  THE TUCK RULE, You Boston fans complain about being cursed well look at the tuck rule, that was the luckiest play ever. The luck worked on your side in that game.
                  Deep down, I think even YankeeMan believes it was an incomplete pass...don't you think???
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: No way...

B O T H

There are TWO faces aren't there????
                    Oh well. At times like this, my only consolation is the ever-popular:

At least we didn't lose to Beantown! Gosh, we'd have never lived that one down for years to come!

I still say you people should move to the NL, so that after this, we don't have to go to the WS dead tired and running on empty.
                    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No way...

At least we didn't lose to Beantown! Gosh, we'd have never lived that one down for years to come!
                      No, you lost to the Florida Marlins in Yankee Stadium in SIX!

Yup That's something I'm glad we don't have to look back on!
                      Attached Files
                      Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No way...

Come to think of it ....You didn't score many runs, did you?

This season we played Florida with some success . . .
                        Attached Files
                        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No way...

No, you lost to the Florida Marlins in Yankee Stadium in SIX!

Yup That's something I'm glad we don't have to look back on!
                          And by a 23 year old pitcher no less! I thought Pettitte was supposed to be the man Mattingly.

Comment

• The Marlins helped the Sox fans feel a lil better by beating the yanks and cubs
                            www.clearbuck.com

Comment

• Isn't this thread about rivalrys? All I've seen is teams we hate. (Even though I do hate the Yanks.) The most heated rivalry in baseball has got to be the Red Sox and the Yankees. What other city sells thousands of Yankees Suck shirts? These two teams seem to be always battling to get farther than the other. Also, the fact that they are in the same division has a lot to do with it as well. This last postseason especially has brought back a lot of the bad blood between the two. I hope the Sox don't get rid of Pedro, for the simple reason of every time I see him pitching in a Sox uni I'll picture him throwing Zim by his ears.
                              Tom Marsan

I'm a huge Boston and Philly fan in every sport. I also collect baseball cards so if you're interested check my site.

Comment

• Bitter to the end...& loving it!

Originally posted by Rolen212
                                Isn't this thread about rivalrys? All I've seen is teams we hate. (Even though I do hate the Yanks.) The most heated rivalry in baseball has got to be the Red Sox and the Yankees. What other city sells thousands of Yankees Suck shirts? These two teams seem to be always battling to get farther than the other. Also, the fact that they are in the same division has a lot to do with it as well. This last postseason especially has brought back a lot of the bad blood between the two. I hope the Sox don't get rid of Pedro, for the simple reason of every time I see him pitching in a Sox uni I'll picture him throwing Zim by his ears.
                                After this years ALCS, there can be no doubt that the Red Sox-Yankee match up is the epitome of a continuing rivalry that is truly "bitter" .
                                Attached Files
                                Ken Fougère

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X