This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup....... best rivalry.

My ideal season: of course, Red Sox win it all, while the Yankees wish they were as good as the 2003 Tigers.

If it were possible, how 'bout 0-162 for "da bombers".

I don't think it's humanly possible to hate anything more than I HATE the Yankees.

But how do I really feel?
    Ken :gt

Comment

• It's in my blood to hate the Yankees and a majority of their most annoying fans. (mainly the bandwagon ones, the die easy-lifers aren't as bad.) But to hate the players and their management is in my blood. I would also have to go as far as to say that this is the best and definitely longest rivalry in sports.
      Tom Marsan

I'm a huge Boston and Philly fan in every sport. I also collect baseball cards so if you're interested check my site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolen212
        What other city sells thousands of Yankees Suck shirts?
        Not Seattle, well not anymore at least.

Comment

• San Diego.

Comment

• Do you honestly think San Diego sells more Yankees Suck shirts than Boston?
            Tom Marsan

I'm a huge Boston and Philly fan in every sport. I also collect baseball cards so if you're interested check my site.

Comment

• Nope, I was saying San Diego sales them, I never said more than Boston.

Comment

• ??

Originally posted by Hammerin Hank
                The only team I strongly dislike is the Yankees. And the only ones I like are the Cubs and White Sox.

I also don't like the Indians because of the name of the team, but the Braves are okay with me.
                I don't hate but I dislike the Chicago Cubs........... I don't believe personally that you can be a fan of both....... it's too much like band jumping when one does well you go with them and forget the other......... I say stick with your team through the good and the bad.....

I grew up hating (disliking) the Yankees..... but I always respected their talented players, but then baseball took them away from us and cast us into a different division........ so naturally even though we still don't like seeing the Yankees win, we still like playing them but now I have to root against the Indians and Twins...... and Royals and Tigers...... lol. especially against the Cubs though!!!
                "You can put it on the board.....YES!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by kelo80
                  Nope, I was saying San Diego sales them, I never said more than Boston.
                  I was just wondering what you thought. Didn't mean for it to come out negative.
                  Tom Marsan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolen212
                    Do you honestly think San Diego sells more Yankees Suck shirts than Boston?
                    That sounds more negative than my post

posted by rolen212
                    I was just wondering what you thought. Didn't mean for it to come out negative.
                    I wasnt being negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by kelo80

I wasnt being negative.
                      Kelo, I think what Rolen is saying is that he didn't mean for you to interpret his post as negative. I think we all know about clarity issues, don't we?

Comment

• Yes, that's what I was trying to say. Clarity sure is one drawback over the internet.
                        Tom Marsan

Comment

• Ok then...

Comment

• tick....tick....tick....tick....

Boy, does this past 4 months of the off-season seem excruciatingly long to anyone else, or is it just me?????
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by KenFougere; 11-08-2003, 10:39 PM.
                            Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: tick....tick....tick....tick....

Originally posted by KenFougere
                              Boy, does this past 4 months of the off-season seem excruciatingly long to anyone else, or is it just me?????

Has the off-season already passed for you?
                              Baseball articles you might not like but should read.

Comment

• For the Red Sox fan, days feel like weeks, and weeks seem to be months....of course that would mean there are 7 weeks in a month...hmmm....a day and a half seems like a week, maybe?
                                I often remain high in the stadium, looking down on the men moving over the earth, dark as ants, each sodding, cutting, watering, shaping. Occasionally the moon finds a knife blade as it trims the sod or slices away a chunk of artificial turf, and tosses the reflection skyward like a bright ball.
                                --W.P. Kinsella "The Thrill of the Grass"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X