X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoxRule21
    Go Titans and Eagles.
    The only place the Titans are 'GOing' . . .

is home!
    Attached Files
    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Not fair when you compare . . .

Originally posted by KenFougere
      SURE the Patriots suck, when comparing them to those three powerhouse NFL teams from New York state . . .
      Don't Mess With teams from The Nations Heartland.
      GO KANSAS CITY AND GO SAINT LOUIS.
      International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
      Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Re: Not fair when you compare . . .

SURE the Patriots suck, when comparing them to those three powerhouse NFL teams from New York state . . .
        Please see the "wager" thread.

If/when the Titans win, can someone please forward me a Titans av for Ken to wear?
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Re: Re: Not fair when you compare . . .

Originally posted by Mattingly
          Please see the "wager" thread.

If/when the Titans win, can someone please forward me a Titans av for Ken to wear?

You'd think by now, you would be sick & tired of wearing other members avatar's . . .

I'm impressed that you can still remember which avatar that you started with!!!
          Attached Files
          Ken Fougère

Comment

• Ken's new avatar until "pitchers-n-catchers report"

GO TITANS!

Now back to baseball in here!
            WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Patriots Win!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will host AFC Championship next week.

Next stop Houston!!!!!
              Ken :gt

Comment

• That was a very low blow, Ken, and I'll need to talk to that Vinatieri (spl?) dude. Get him outta there!
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeMan on 12/27/2003
                  PS -- Pats lose AFC Championship game to the Colts... if the Patties get that far.
                  My evil plan is coming together -- I love torturing BoSox fans
                  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

WORLD CHAMPIONS!

1923 • 1927 • 1928 • 1932 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1941 • 1943

1947 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1956 • 1958 • 1961 • 1962

1977 • 1978 • 1996 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeMan
                    My evil plan is coming together -- I love torturing BoSox fans
                    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

4th quarter choke = game 7 choke.

I just want to see them lose big next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                      4th quarter choke = game 7 choke.

I'm dissapointed that YOU don't know of what you speak!!!! -

The New England Patriots have NOT lost a game this year when leading at half time....let alone a 4th quarter choke! -

Although I could be wrong, since I can't seem to remember when it was that they last lost a game?????? -
                      Attached Files
                      Ken Fougère

Comment

• Millar says rift is healed with Garciaparra about comments

By Bob Hohler, Globe Staff, 1/12/2004

One of the players most widely credited with creating the remarkable chemistry that helped the Red Sox surge to within five outs of the World Series last year, Kevin Millar is expected to play a similar role next season, especially now that he has smoothed things over with Nomar Garciaparra.

Millar, in a widely replayed interview last month with ESPN, spoke favorably about the prospect of the Sox trading Manny Ramirez to the Rangers for Alex Rodriguez as part of a scenario in which Garciaparra and Scott Williamson would go to the White Sox for Magglio Ordonez. Millar believed at the time the trade was nearly complete.

"They were trying to make it me against Nomar, the Cowboy Up guy throwing the white flag at one of his teammates," Millar said last night before the Hot Stove, Cool Music benefit concert for the Jimmy Fund at The Paradise. "The way it was perceived was frustrating, like I was against Nomar. I would never bash my teammate publicly. That's not who I am."

Millar indicated he wished he had expressed himself differently -- and that ESPN had presented a more balanced account of his views -- since he never intended for anyone to interpret his comments as negative toward Garciaparra.

"I never said a bad thing about Nomar," he said. "He's a Hall of Famer, one of the greatest players I have ever played with, and I didn't want Nomar to feel like I was out to not respect his game."

Millar spoke with Garciaparra soon after the incident.

"I understood his frustration over sitting on the couch and watching TV, the way they set it up," Millar said. "I explained to him my side of the situation, that I didn't say a bad thing about anybody."

He indicated Garciaparra was most unhappy about Millar suggesting in a Globe interview the same day that the shortstop did not appear to be happy in Boston because he rejected a four-year, $60 million contract extension in spring training.

"I should never have commented on the money stuff," Millar said. "That was none of my business."

Millar conveyed that sentiment to Garciaparra, and the two seem to be back on the same page as they prepare for spring training.

"We cleared it up," Millar said. "Everything's fine."
                        Attached Files
                        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                          I'm dissapointed that YOU don't know of what you speak!!!! -

The New England Patriots have NOT lost a game this year when leading at half time....let alone a 4th quarter choke! -

Although I could be wrong, since I can't seem to remember when it was that they last lost a game?????? -
                          They'll lose in the Supe, if they even get there. They only won by a FG by Ventieri (spl?), and once there, I just knew that the Titans weren't going to score any more.

I don't care what the past times were, things happen, guys figure each other out, come out with battle plans. One Supe win then a "Yankees Suck" parade in Beantown (even though they play in Foxboro) doesn't make you invincible. Sure, they're top tier this season, but still not invincible. If they were, you'd never play the game.

Comment

• Blind in the summer I guess . . .

Originally posted by Mattingly
                            Sure, they're top tier this season, but still not invincible. If they were, you'd never play the game.
                            What I can't figure out is this.

Why you {New Yorkers} can never say that when discussing the Yankees last season?????
                            (or ANY season for that matter) But only when it concerns a Boston based team . . .

BTW . . .

How many differant avatars does this (Patriots) one make for you in the past year???? I'm guessing a couple of dozen or so?? ...
                            Last edited by KenFougere; 01-12-2004, 10:58 AM.
                            Ken Fougère

Comment

• Re: Blind in the summer I guess . . .

What I can't figure out is this.

Why you {New Yorkers} can never say that when discussing the Yankees last season?????
                              (or ANY season for that matter) But only when it concerns a Boston based team . . .

BTW . . .

How many differant avatars does this (Patriots) one make for you in the past year???? I'm guessing a couple of dozen or so?? ...
                              Nothing's guaranteed in Yankeeland. If so, you'd be wearing the Babe's av and my smack sig right now until next October. The only one guarantee in life is this:

In *BASEBALL*, the City of Beantown, capital of Massachusetts, will *NEVER* defeat the Borough of da Bronx, capital of Planet Earth (and ruler/defeater of your pipe dreams), in *ANY* series which leads them onto or further deeper into the postseason!
                              Last edited by Mattingly; 01-12-2004, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Bears Fan Speaking

Hey Ken, Remember 1985
                                Bears 46
                                Pats 10

Its a lot like the curse of the bambino until they finally broke it a couple years ago hehe.
                                www.clearbuck.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X