• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bears Fan Speaking

Originally posted by SoxRule21
    Hey Ken, Remember 1985
    Bears 46
    Pats 10

Its a lot like the curse of the bambino until they finally broke it a couple years ago hehe.
    Yes I do....but that was a long time ago.
    Since then, how many times have the Bears made it back to the Super Bowl? ___ times.
    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Wher's Papa Bear

I got 2 words for da Bears fans.................McCaskey Family!
      Whitey Ashburn's free plug on radio when he was hungry...." Happy birthday to the Celebrese twins....Plain and Pepperoni. "

Comment

• The 2nd biggest blowout in Super Bowl History
        Attached Files
        www.clearbuck.com

Comment

• remember the AUD

There is an odd trivia question from that game. It's only happened once in supe history. By the way, I meant to say WIRTZ FAMILY!
          Whitey Ashburn's free plug on radio when he was hungry...." Happy birthday to the Celebrese twins....Plain and Pepperoni. "

Comment

• Re: Re: Bears Fan Speaking

Originally posted by KenFougere
            Yes I do....but that was a long time ago.
            Since then, how many times have the Bears made it back to the Super Bowl? ___ times.
            Didn't the Bears make that Super Bowl Shuffle video? There was Fridge, that crazy QB (Jim McMahon I think), coach Ditka, Sweetness. They had lots of personality there. and peopleved loved them!

How often have the Celts and Bruins won their sports finals recently?

You're 1 loss away from a frozen winter. No NFL, no MLB, so you'll be crying in your pillow once again, dude!
            :gt
            Last edited by Mattingly; 01-13-2004, 12:57 AM.
            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Bears Fan Speaking

Originally posted by Mattingly
              You're 1 loss away from a frozen winter. ...
              :gt
              Oh! You must be talking about that 'frozen winter' that the Bills, Giants & Jets are currently enjoying!!!!!
              Attached Files
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Here's your next Superbowl MVP:
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

• Originally posted by hudsonharden
                  Here's your next Superbowl MVP:
                  Attached Files
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Not a very nice feeling, is it?

I'm curious if the Yankee FANS can now understand how the Red Sox FANS feel about Roger dodger?

New York Times . . .

Sould have known better than to trust this RAT
                    Attached Files
                    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Hugh Hefner

Seeing all these pictures . Only Hef publishes more. Seeing that no one was interested in the trivia tidbit............The Pats are the only Supe team to have a starting QB complete 0 passes. Way to go Touchdown Tony!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxRule21
                        The 2nd biggest blowout in Super Bowl History
                        Listening to Bears fans go on and on about the '85 Bears is pretty pathetic. It was almost 20 years ago......Time to let go.
                        Ken :gt

Comment

• Broad Street Bullies

Glad to see the 1 year anniversary of the "Bitter Rivals" thread will fall on the day when 3 million Eagle fans will be celebrating on Broad Street!

Comment

• Re: Not a very nice feeling, is it?

Originally posted by KenFougere
                            I'm curious if the Yankee FANS can now understand how the Red Sox FANS feel about Roger dodger?

New York Times . . .

Sould have known better than to trust this RAT
                            So you didn't mind him going to Toronto at all, Ken? My only beef is that they didn't get to offer a contract and get a draft pick.

Comment

• Re: Broad Street Bullies

Originally posted by rich
                              Glad to see the 1 year anniversary of the "Bitter Rivals" thread will fall on the day when 3 million Eagle fans will be celebrating on Broad Street!
                              it's been a year already? man, time flies...

<sniffs> I remember when it was but a wee thread. <sniffles> oh they grow up so fast! <sobs> <gives the bitter rivals thread a big ole hug>

Oh, and the patriots do not fall under the curse at all. They, and all the other New England teams are going to win their respective championships this year, making 2004 the year of the chowdah.
                              "Endlessly deferred redemption provides, paradoxically enough, its own kind of reward... It tests our faith and marks us as spiritually stronger than other fans for whom entrance into heaven is a far cheaper thing."
                              -Scott Stossel

Comment

• Originally posted by Kdub Red Sox Fan 4Life
                                Listening to Bears fans go on and on about the '85 Bears is pretty pathetic. It was almost 20 years ago......Time to let go.
                                I agree.Granted the 1985 Bears will always be the most popular team in Chicago sports history,sorry '69 Cub fans and '90s Bulls fans,some die-hard Bears fans need to look forward.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X