This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BC498
    I guess a Patriot's Super Bowl run wouldn't be complete without Walt Coleman overturning a Tom Brady fumble. At least this time it was a good call.

Congratulations to the Pats on your AFC title... enough of that. Let's go Panthers! No one remembers who came in second.
    You wanna know something funny?
    I've combed the internet for a pic of that play, so I could post it and proclaim, "See that...I told you Brady never fumbles in the snow at Foxboro during an AFC Championship game!" . . . .
    Attached Files
    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
      Since I would of got the blame if they lost, do I get $10 since they won????
      Its nice isn't it Ken? I just had to bet on the Pats and their awesoeme D. THey made me nervous in the end but they ended up on top. And as for the money if you can make it out to Chicago ill give u 10
      www.clearbuck.com

Comment

• the real sport

at least the red sox still can't win in the sport that counts. when did football become a sport?
        Smokey my friend, you mark that frame an 8 you're entering a world of pain. A world of pain.- Walter Sobchak PBA '98 Wichita Open

Comment

• Re: the real sport

Originally posted by 3-Hole Hitter
          at least the red sox still can't win in the sport that counts. when did football become a sport?
          around 1920.
          International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
          Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Re: Re: the real sport

Originally posted by drillerman
            around 1920.
            Since 1919, the Beantowners have steadfastly proclaimed:

"THIS IS OUR YEAR!"
            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• something like that.
              Whats up Ken.
              International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
              Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Originally posted by drillerman
                something like that.
                Whats up Ken.
                He's busy in Foxboro prepping for the "Yankees Suck" parade in Beantown. In a mere 9 months, he'll come crashing back to earth, as always!
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                  He's busy in Foxboro prepping for the "Yankees Suck" parade in Beantown. In a mere 9 months, he'll come crashing back to earth, as always!
                  Do YOU like mayo or mustard Mattingly, so we know what to
                  serve YOU, when YOU EAT YOUR WORDS "in a mere 9 months"?

c.

:radio OUR MOMENT IN TIME - OCTOBER 4, 1955 - 3:43PM

Comment

• Face it!

Originally posted by drillerman
                    something like that.
                    Whats up Ken.
                    May I point out that the New England Patriots are the only team to make it to the Super Bowl 3 times in the last 8 years . . . And after they win their 15th straight on Feb. 1st, the Patriots will have the 2nd longest winning streak in NFL history! {1972 Dolphins - 17}

Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                      Its too different sports, how could they do that after there team has won the Super Bowl. DO they really hate the Yankees that much.
                      www.clearbuck.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxRule21
                        Its too different sports, how could they do that after there team has won the Super Bowl. DO they really hate the Yankees that much.
                        You'll have to excuse Mattingly...he still hasn't gotton over Buffalo losing FOUR straight Super Bowls...
                        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                          Do YOU like mayo or mustard Mattingly, so we know what to
                          serve YOU, when YOU EAT YOUR WORDS "in a mere 9 months"?

c.

:radio OUR MOMENT IN TIME - OCTOBER 4, 1955 - 3:43PM
                          Just burn the crow and I'll eat it, along with my hat!

Now then, add some *Brooklyn* chowder and we'll be all set. I'll *NEVER* eat a NE chowda in ken's presence.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxRule21
                            In Feb 2002 after they'd won the SB, there was a parade in Beantown in which fans chanted, "Yankees Suck".

Do they hate the Yanks that much? I've heard that when their team plays *ROAD* games, their visiting fans still chant "Yankees Suck". We're talking hundreds or thousands of miles away from Fenway or the Bronx. If that's not hatred personified (of the delusional variety), then what is?

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                              You'll have to excuse Mattingly...he still hasn't gotton over Buffalo losing FOUR straight Super Bowls...
                              Buffalo only makes two things I like: wings and burgers. I've only rooted for the Giants and briefly the Jets under Parcells.

In further news, Pesky held the ball, it's a slow grounder to 1B, and Bucky hits it ... it is fair ... it is far ...

Comment

• How does that work in New York are most Giant fans Yankee fans and Met fans are Jet fans or is it vice versa or just completely random?
                                www.clearbuck.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X