• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattingly
    Exhibit A

How to take care of wayward Beantowners

pahk a few into the rf bleachahs
    - I do want to thank you for the hospitality and don't bother straining your neck looking behind you...soon you'll only have to look in front of you to see us . . . We're enjoying ourselves . . .

Comment

• YES!!!!!!

c.

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
        - I do want to thank you for the hospitality and don't bother straining your neck looking behind you...soon you'll only have to look in front of you to see us . . . We're enjoying ourselves . . .
        Where were you for avs & sigs time? Hiding under the couch? C'mon, man, you know the routine. I call you out, you say that we've got a bet. Yadda, yadda.
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Hey, Ken, jut got back in from hearing about how invincible Pedro is. Do I have to wear that Bahstunned av and sig? Pedro killed us, didn't he? Moose folded like a lawn chair bought at a flea market, didn't he?
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Don't you just love what happens when the weather turns from summer to fall?

Now once the Yanks finish the job in Fenway I'll feel much better. As long as Lofton is not in center that is.

Comment

Hey, Ken, jut got back in from hearing about how invincible Pedro is. Do I have to wear that Bahstunned av and sig? Pedro killed us, didn't he? Moose folded like a lawn chair bought at a flea market, didn't he?
              You didn't hear that from me, did you?
              Moose did pitch a good game and Pedro didn't. In both cases, their perfomances were definately the exception to the rule . . . - Just like any season before, this year, your Moose can only dream of having Pedro's numbers.
              'Enough said? -

Comment

• Originally posted by BC498
                Don't you just love what happens when the weather turns from summer to fall?

Now once the Yanks finish the job in Fenway I'll feel much better. As long as Lofton is not in center that is.
                First of all...the results next weekend in Boston will be totally different . . . bet on it...I'm gonna! -

BTW: Why did Lofton pull back from that fly ball anyway? - :noidea

Comment

First of all...the results next weekend in Boston will be totally different . . . bet on it...I'm gonna! -

BTW: Why did Lofton pull back from that fly ball anyway? - :noidea
                  Sometimes my boys do strange things. Like the last ALCS, when Sori didn't try scoring from 3B on a sac fly to noose-armed Caveman.

That lack of effort got Lofton booted from the series, as he should've expected. He should've charged full-tilt, since he'd said all along he was a CFer. If it gets past you, at least make an effort of it.

Comment

You didn't hear that from me, did you?
                    Moose did pitch a good game and Pedro didn't. In both cases, their perfomances were definately the exception to the rule . . . - Just like any season before, this year, your Moose can only dream of having Pedro's numbers.
                    'Enough said? -
                    I'll get out the butane burner and turn the torch on.

Comment

Sometimes my boys do strange things. Like the last ALCS, when Sori didn't try scoring from 3B on a sac fly to noose-armed Caveman.

That lack of effort got Lofton booted from the series, as he should've expected. He should've charged full-tilt, since he'd said all along he was a CFer. If it gets past you, at least make an effort of it.
                      But the funny thing was that it wasn't even a semi-line drive...it was a pop up! No way that could get by you, if anything it might of just stuck in the mud with all the rain that day! -

Comment

But the funny thing was that it wasn't even a semi-line drive...it was a pop up! No way that could get by you, if anything it might of just stuck in the mud with all the rain that day! -
                        I can see Demon (errrrrrrr, I'd meant Caveman) making that catch then doing a single somersault. This guy calls himself a CF, played RF last night because he's got an arm (unlike Bernie), and can't make that catch?! :o

I remember in the ALDS 2002, Rauuuuuuuuuuuuuul Mondesi (per his "rollcall" at YS) let one drop which cost us a few runs.

OK, Ken, you're on re the bet. Avs and sigs, the regular sig you're using and the regular one I've used re the 1927 Yanks.

Comment

• Hey, Ken, I found your new screensaver:

Comment

• Anyone know what the exact pitch matchups are this weekend at Fenway?

In the meanwhile, Ken and BoSox Rule, here's something to keep you two happy:

:gt

Comment

• Friday:
                              Pedro vs. Mussina
                              Saturday:
                              Wakefield vs. Vasquez
                              Sunday:
                              Schilling vs. Loaiza
                              "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Thanks for the weekend matchups, SoxSon.

BTW, due to my extreme generosity , it's now two-for-1 night here. I'll bet two of you Beantowners that we'll win. I win (which I will), both of you wear my sigs and avs for a week. You win, I wear yours for a week apiece. C'mon, it's an easy bet, isn't it? You believe in your Sawx, don'tcha?
                                Last edited by Mattingly; 09-24-2004, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X