Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I assume we're going to have double the Red Sox avatars around here for a few months, eh?

Once again, congrats to the SAWX and all the people who spent many, many long years waiting for this moment.

Fans under 30 don't count.
    http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-showalter.gif

Comment

• Once again, Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox and all their fans.
      Attached Files
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere

This 86 year long nightmare is over!
        To my grandfather & father, who watched the Sox all their lives, never to see a World Championship, I dedicate this moment in Boston Red Sox history . . . I hope they're watching tonight's game together . . .
        Ok, Ken, con ... I said CON ... jeez, I can't even say this correctly!

Congratulations, Boston Red Sox, 2004 World Series Champions!
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
          Ok, Ken, con ... I said CON ... jeez, I can't even say this correctly!

Congratulations, Boston Red Sox, 2004 World Series Champions!
          See, I knew you could do it!
          - But where the hell is YankeeMan now that it's finally my time to gloat? -

Comment

• Striking, don't you think?

Originally posted by Mattingly
            Dear Ken:

Please let the lunar eclipse be a very worthy one!
            Now that you mention it . . . it was a rather fine eclipse wasn't it?
            Attached Files

Comment

See, I knew you could do it!
              - But where the hell is YankeeMan now that it's finally my time to gloat? -
              YM hasn't been around in almost a year now.

OK, Ken, this one's just for you!

Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox Rule
                This is bull huh, Ken?

We finally win the World Series but now we're just a "Wild Card team"
                Thanks for editing out the offending word, but who said anything about "Just a WC team"?

Comment

Now that you mention it . . . it was a rather fine eclipse wasn't it?
                  First the World Series, now the sun, moon and stars. Ahhhhhh, the world isn't safe from Ken's Photoshop! :o

Comment

• Bud Lite obviously is trying to rub this into George's nose.

Bombers at Sox flag day
                    As if watching the Red Sox win the World Series on TV wasn't bad enough, the Yankees will have to watch their rivals raise their World Series flag next April in person.

As first reported by the Daily News' Bill Madden during the ALDS, the Yanks will travel to Boston for the Red Sox's home opener on April 12.

Comment

• Life is good!

Originally posted by Mattingly
                      Bud Lite obviously is trying to rub this into George's nose.
                      The Yankees will have to watch their rivals raise their World Series flag next April in person!
                      Bombers at Sox flag day
                      "Poetic" . . . ain't it? -
                      Last edited by KenFougere; 10-29-2004, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Repeat after me!

I feel guilty!
                        The Yankees are still the better team!
                        We will never conceivably reach our 26th championship before the year 3018!
                        We were lucky!
                        It didn't happen!

Comment

Let's make it POETIC JUSTICE, Ken!!!!

c.

Comment

• Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                            Let's make it POETIC JUSTICE, Ken!!!!

c.
                            Aack! No justice, no poetry! :grouchy

BTW, I hope that "B"ernie "pahks one over the Monstah!"

Comment

• What will ADD a NICE TOUCH to it, I understand that the World Series Rings will be given out to the Red Sox on that day also!

c.

Comment

• Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                                What will ADD a NICE TOUCH to it, I understand that the World Series Rings will be given out to the Red Sox on that day also!

c.
                                If a Yankee fan steals the show and runs away with them, please make sure that any Current Events and Yankee Mod is still in NJ or not.

BTW, Poppa Joe said it's all Deb's fault!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X