X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite the bet . . .

Originally posted by yankees rule
    Hi KenFougère,

Do you have my avatar and signature ready?
    The bet {below} is only when either Boston or NY wins the World Series . . .

How about, if one team WINS the WS, the loser congratulates the world champs in their sig (In team colors & nice and large) until the 2005 season starts?
    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by insanefishpossay
      Babe, Bucky, Buckner, Boone..... I'd advise the Red Sox to be very careful tonight when pitching to Bernie Williams(and possibly Bubba Crosby)
      Don't forget that Kevin Brown is pitching tonight, I think.

Hey, Ken, if your sig line isn't spoken for in a bet already, then sigs through the end of the offseason. I'll take the same bet from whoever replies *BEFORE* 8pm ET (GMT -5 hrs, by the forum clock).
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly

Hey, Ken, if your sig line isn't spoken for in a bet already, then sigs through the end of the offseason. I'll take the same bet from whoever replies *BEFORE* 8pm ET (GMT -5 hrs, by the forum clock).
        Yeah, that too.

Just imagine if the Red Sox win and have to face Houston in the World Series... Bagwell, Berkman, Beltran, Biggio....

Comment

• I'll take the bet, Mattingly

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox Rule
            I'll take the bet, Mattingly
            You're on, buddy! Your current sig line and my "1927 Yanks" sig line that Ken wore before. Nothing smack, just pro-Yanks was what mine was.

Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

No thanks. I purposely didn't bet on this series . . .
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                No thanks. I purposely didn't bet on this series . . .
                But you'd wanted to bet on which team would have advanced further into the playoffs though.

BoSox Rule took the bet.

I'm not having good vibes now, but it's anybody's guess. These game 7's are like the WS.

Comment

• Oh yeah, Ken! Best of luck tonite, buddy! :gt

Comment

Oh yeah, Ken! Best of luck tonite, buddy! :gt

International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
                    Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• Boston all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gt
                      Toronto Blue Jays Fan For Life! October 24 1992 and October 23 1993 Greats Dates In Jays History!
                      1992 & 1993 World Series Champions Let's Go Blue Jays

Comment

• I'm gonna go on record as saying that if we lose tonight, there's at least a 60% chance that I'll never watch another baseball game as long as I live.

I don't know how I'll be able to deal with the humilation. We're down 2-0 in the second, but it feels like 10-0. This thing is over... and I'm pretty sure, so is my career as a baseball fan. There's losses, and then there's losses. I don't think losing a 3-0 series lead is the kind of thing I could recover from.
                        "Simply put, the passion, interest and tradition surrounding baseball in New York is unmatched."

Sean McAdam, ESPN.com

Comment

Oh yeah, Ken! Best of luck tonite, buddy! :gt
                          Unlike last years 7th game, I'm won't post again untill the last out . . .

BTW, I'm trying hard not to get excited . . .
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• H I S T O R I C !
                            I am speechless . . . h

Last edited by KenFougere; 10-20-2004, 11:38 PM.
                            Ken Fougère

Comment

• Enjoy the sig

Comment

• Send me a PM with it and I'll wear it.

Torre needs to go. That lack of a "kill now" mentality has gone all the way down to the players. Ridiculous!

Enjoy the victory, folks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X