This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ken, the Jets still made the playoffs, so they win even if they lost. Now if they make the Supe, there'll be no soup fer youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

BTW, a buddy of mine said I could use this great wallpaper he'd made:

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Ya, right . . .

Originally posted by Mattingly
        Ken, the Jets still made the playoffs, so they win even if they lost. Now if they make the Supe, there'll be no soup fer youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
        You do realize of course that the chances of that happening are about the same as you wearing one avatar for one entire season . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
          You do realize of course that the chances of that happening are about the same as you wearing one avatar for one entire season . . .
          That's an untrue statement. I'll likely bet you my sig that I'll only wear one av.

Now then, if you were as spirited in defending your boys as I am in mine, you'd have worn more avs than would I.

Oh, BTW, Chad Pennington left me a message on my answering machine:

Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Hey, Ken, before hell freezes itself over, just remember one thing:

Time for Sox fans to pay up!

Comment

• Now you see Ken?

You guys do not only brainwash your children, you even give them away to make the Sox World Champion.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves

Sox fans blame us to buy championships, well this is even worse.

Comment

• Matt . . . by the skin of your teeth!
                The same New York Jets who "backed into the playoffs" . . .

. . . need & receive another gift to advance . . .

Comment

• Hey, Ken, did you check out the video? I tailor-made it just for you.

Hopefully, you'll get visiting rights to your first-born son. Otherwise, he may be "properly attired" in pinstriped suits for years to come.
                  :gt

BTW, both NY-NJ teams won this weekend. There'll be no soup (or Supe) for you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                    Otherwise, he may be "properly attired" in pinstriped suits for years to come.
                    :gt
                    I can only react this way to that thought . . .

Comment

• Pats v. Colts

Since we still have few days until spring training, I was wondering if you guys think a championship season is contageous with the other teams in town? '69 Mets, Jets, (Knicks? well, close)

'02-03 Patriots, '04 Red Sox

Look out Pats, the Colts are coming to Foxboro, Mike VanDerJerk and all!

ps. I'm a fan of duh Bears, but I get a perverse thrill seeing the Colts, aka Pacers with helmets get real close to championship and then choke.

C'mon spring training
                      Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

Comment

• '86 Mets '86 Giants (NFL)

'70 & '73 Knicks didn't help either NY team.

'94 NY Rangers (NHL) didn't help anyone, per the season's cancellation.

Comment

• Originally posted by trosmok
                          I get a perverse thrill seeing the Colts, aka Pacers with helmets get real close to championship and then choke.
                          I'm hoping this Sunday has a really big 'trill' in store for you . . .
                          Last edited by KenFougere; 01-12-2005, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Ken, you know you'll never three-peat, and I know you'll never three-peat, so why bother? Who you guys think you are, the Yankees in the 3-peating? (1949-53; 1998-2000)

Now then, since we've got your first-born son putting on his Yankee garb, we'll need to show you some pix every now and then of what he looks like. C'mon, we're feeding Ken Jr well, so here's his outfit.

Comment

• H E L L O ! ! !

Originally posted by Mattingly
                              Ken, you know you'll never three-peat, and I know you'll never three-peat, so why bother? Who you guys think you are, the Yankees in the 3-peating? (1949-53; 1998-2000)
                              - I agree, we won't "3-peat" . . . We haven't won 2 in a row yet! -

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                                - I agree, we won't "3-peat" . . . We haven't won 2 in a row yet! -
                                Dude, I'm talking about the Beantown ... errrrrrrrrrr, Foxboro Pats. Everyone knows that 2090 (or 3018) is a long way from now.

Now then, what was it you said we'd never get for XMas? Perhaps a tall glass of water? Lemme try out that #41 jersey for size.

Now then, stop sneaking out of the bushes on our super-tall guy when he's going to take his physical.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X