This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston
    ps-A thread on screensavers? Mine is nine pictures of Varitek with that guy that didn't know how to walk to first.
    Pictures of Tek with or without shower robe?

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees rule
      With his uni & "C" emblazoned on his chest, natcherly!

I guess she is a big member of the "A-Rod for President" committee, huh?
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
        With his uni & "C" emblazoned on his chest, natcherly!

I guess she is a big member of the "A-Rod for President" committee, huh?
        The C of cashier?

Maybe the C of Curt. In that case, he is definitely wearing the wrong shower robe.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees rule
          The C of cashier?

Maybe the C of Curt. In that case, he is definitely wearing the wrong shower robe.
          I just saw Isaac Hayes passing by. He said:

That boy Curt is a baaaaaaaaad Mother (shut yo' mouth)

Now if only that could actually be done.

Oh well, if there's a dwindling supply of Jason Varitek robes and autographed pix, we'll know that CuriousBoston is stocking up on them.

One more run and it'll be 2 touchdowns for the Yanks (11-zip so far). We should have Jerry Rice come over and spike the ball in the end zone.
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• In Uniform, with Mask...

Originally posted by yankees rule
            In uniform, with mask, insisting that the NYY shortstop not use bad language, and not bother Rsox pitchers.

Someday I'm gonna bribe me a clubhouse person...
            Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
            Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

• Neither Schilling or that shortstop...

are worthy to touch the ground Tek has trod on. If anyone can figure out a way to shut Curt up, please do so. Troy Brown re-signed! HEY! What are the pitching assignments starting Friday?

Comment

• For President...

I'd rather the shortstop, than Curt or the current occupant.

What do you call a Sith who is afraid to fight? ARod.

Comment

• Another win for the Yankees and another loss for the Sox.

Just 1.5 games behind. We're gonna get ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston
                    I'd rather the shortstop, than Curt or the current occupant.

What do you call a Sith who is afraid to fight? ARod.
                    What do we call a Sith victim who's unable to fight back? Beantown, perhaps?

Objects in the rear view mirror are suddenly getting closer.

Don't blame Alex. He just had a 2-HR night before some Motown pitcher hit him.

Oh, how's Boomer doin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                      What do we call a Sith victim who's unable to fight back? Beantown, perhaps?

Objects in the rear view mirror are suddenly getting closer.

Don't blame Alex. He just had a 2-HR night before some Motown pitcher hit him.

Oh, how's Boomer doin'?
                      They are still in third place with the Sox coming up, boy can't wait to see how this conversation turns out after the Sox take 2 out of 3

And Boomer is doing just fine, it's the bullpen that is giving the team heartburn :grouchy
                      Best posts ever:
                      Originally posted by nymdan
                      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98
                        They are still in third place with the Sox coming up, boy can't wait to see how this conversation turns out after the Sox take 2 out of 3

And Boomer is doing just fine, it's the bullpen that is giving the team heartburn :grouchy
                        Hey Matt will you put him into the trunk, or shall I do it?

I think the trunk slowly gets too small. Why don't we put the bean eaters in the dungeon of Frankensteinbrenner's castle?

Comment

• Uh, people...have you all forgotten who is in
                          FIRST PLACE
                          in the division?
                          Shall I remind you, yet again?
                          There, that's better...
                          Attached Files
                          4 5 (7) 8 20 22 33 42 (44)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtime39
                            Uh, people...have you all forgotten who is in
                            FIRST PLACE
                            in the division?
                            Shall I remind you, yet again?
                            There, that's better...
                            I really can not see the logo. It is still too small.

But is there any rivalry between the O's and the Yankees? Maybe between the O's and Jeffry Maier...

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98

No comments from the peanut gallery.

Oh, and please bow deeply in front of Yankee fans and ask permission to speak. Yankee haters shall speak only when spoken to.

--Matt's new rules
                              Originally posted by yankees rule
                              Hey Matt will you put him into the trunk, or shall I do it?

I think the trunk slowly gets too small. Why don't we put the bean eaters in the dungeon of Frankensteinbrenner's castle?
                              Lock 'em all up. Start with bigtime39 and his "mini-me" sized logo. We'll need an electronic microscope to see that thing.

Comment

• Al East

All you AL East fans don't know what fun you are missing; when you get a chance check out the (aack!) rivalry going on in the (NL) Comedy Central! It is like deja vu all over again from '04. Except the Cubs are already mathematically eliminated from post-season contention, and the 'Stros are dwelling in the cellar, but them StLinking Redboids are running away and hiding, again. Looking like a new rivalry has begun with the Brewers, Bucs and Reds all vying for second in the division.

Take heart, ye Bostonians and Bronxites, the Yankees are indeed the best at something: 246 runs scored. :gt And don't think the Red Sox are to be outdone, they lead MLB by having their basestealers caught but one lonely time all season! Once! That would be phenominal, except they have only been successful eight times.

Hey BigTime! The Orange and Black Birds have a team BA of .291! Best in MLB by eleven points. Stats courtesy of Mike Lopresti; as of 5/23/05
                                trosmok
                                Veracious Member
                                Last edited by trosmok; 05-25-2005, 02:16 PM.
                                Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X