This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h h
    Last edited by CuriousBoston; 02-15-2006, 02:33 PM.
    Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
    Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston
      h h
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, victory at last! The Sawx fan submits to the Evilness of the Mighty and Invicible Yankees!
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Babe Ruth died? I didn't even know he retired.

Originally posted by CuriousBoston
        ps-The Girl Scounts ran out of Thin Mints.
        Well how about that. I guess I learn a little more every day that I visit the Fever. The Bambino is really dead? Jeezer! I wonder how come there was a huge birthday party for him (his 111th was a week ago Monday) at my favorite watering hole. Every bassackward stump jumping hilljack Yankee fan in the midwest must have been there. I couldn't even get a waitress to bring me a Sam Adams!

The Yankees on their way to Legends Field for spring training were comparing their tatoos, and the original butterfly tat a few of them have, now look exactly like pterodactyls.

ps-Guess you'll have to settle for Samoas, eh CB?
        Last edited by trosmok; 02-16-2006, 07:44 AM.
        Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words ~Ernie Harwell

Comment

• Originally posted by trosmok
          Well how about that. I guess I learn a little more every day that I visit the Fever. The Bambino is really dead? Jeezer! I wonder how come there was a huge birthday party for him (his 111th was a week ago Monday) at my favorite watering hole. Every bassackward stump jumping hilljack Yankee fan in the midwest must have been there. I couldn't even get a waitress to bring me a Sam Adams!
          Don't you know, tro? Babe Ruth was the only person to have passed in the 20th Century.
          Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
          Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
          Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
          Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
            Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, victory at last! The Sawx fan submits to the Evilness of the Mighty and Invicible Yankees!
            No no no, Matt, she's just suffering from a temporary chocolate defiency. You would not mock a cry from help from someone so afflicted!

CB -- quick -- emergency Dove bars -- dark chocolate. Dissolve an M&M under your tongue. Feel better?

No evil pinstripes can overcome those truly pure of heart!
            --Annie
            Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
            Remember Yellowdog
            ABNY

Comment

• Originally posted by VTSoxFan
              No no no, Matt, she's just suffering from a temporary chocolate defiency. You would not mock a cry from help from someone so afflicted!

CB -- quick -- emergency Dove bars -- dark chocolate. Dissolve an M&M under your tongue. Feel better?

No evil pinstripes can overcome those truly pure of heart!
              Pure of heart?

I would say naive of heart... Thinking that the Red Sox will ever finish above the most powerful organisation of baseball?

Nevah!

Comment

• Just a doggone minute!

Originally posted by yankees rule
                Pure of heart?

I would say naive of heart... Thinking that the Red Sox will ever finish above the most powerful organisation of baseball?

Nevah!
                First of all, I was needing help because I surrounded by Yfans living in the past.(Remember Lost in Space?)

The most powerful($$$$$$$$) organization of baseball has not won the World Series in this century. It's leader has to stick up for ARod. ARod cannot stick up for himself? Or is he too busy at spring training practicing slapping the ball out of pitchers hands? Has he received remedial training, so he knows how to walk to first base?

There needs to be a reality show for Yfans, where they review this century's records. They seem to be stuck in time.

We shall see if Steinbrenner's money accomplishes anything this year; maybe he could take some hints from Paris Hilton, or Trump.
                Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston
                  We shall see if Steinbrenner's money accomplishes anything this year; maybe he could take some hints from Paris Hilton, or Trump.
                  I think the next stage of Steinbrenner's sure descent into senility will involve a small purse and an even smaller dog.
                  "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• The Yanks will trump Beantown once again, and Yankee fans will have free reign over Boston! Cheers! (just like the sho and the bar)

Leisure Suit Larry thinks he's now now "David". David will not beat Goliath, and the Yanks will be invincible once again, as always.

The 21st century is still young. Beantowners had a very poor 20th century (hey, anybody could have a lousy century), and you've been given an early present. Beware of the rest of the 21st century, since it'll be a very cold one. Last time, you folks got swept under the carpet.

Now then, the sole purpose of Red Sox fans is for the mere amusement of Yankee fans.

Thou shalt beggeth at the feet of the superior Yankee fans. Don't you pipsqueaks from the Peanut Gallery ever fergit it! :gt
                    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

The Yanks will trump Beantown once again, and Yankee fans will have free reign over Boston! Cheers! (just like the sho and the bar)

Leisure Suit Larry thinks he's now now "David". David will not beat Goliath, and the Yanks will be invincible once again, as always.

The 21st century is still young. Beantowners had a very poor 20th century (hey, anybody could have a lousy century), and you've been given an early present. Beware of the rest of the 21st century, since it'll be a very cold one. Last time, you folks got swept under the carpet.

Now then, the sole purpose of Red Sox fans is for the mere amusement of Yankee fans.

Thou shalt beggeth at the feet of the superior Yankee fans. Don't you pipsqueaks from the Peanut Gallery ever fergit it! :gt
                      Aren't the Red Sox created to be the laughingstock of the Major League??

Or do they share this honour with the Cubs...

Oh sorry I am living in the past again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees rule
                        Aren't the Red Sox created to be the laughingstock of the Major League??

Or do they share this honour with the Cubs...

Oh sorry I am living in the past again.
                        Some guy in a bar told me that the Red Sox are like guys who go to a strip club. Always teased, but those teasings are never fulfilled.

Now that they've had one taste of anything in their lifetime, they're acting like they're eating for days. So sad.

I'm sure they'll do like camels and drink everything in site, since it'll be a long, hot walk in the Sahara before their next taste of water. Hey, 2090 can't be *THAT* far away.

Comment

Some guy in a bar told me that the Red Sox are like guys who go to a strip club. Always teased, but those teasings are never fulfilled.
                          In that case, Yankee fans must be like guys in bars gossiping about the Red Sox, huh?
                          "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
                            In that case, Yankee fans must be like guys in bars gossiping about the Red Sox, huh?
                            What is more fun than gossiping about your adversary?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
                              Yeah, but what's the score so far? 86-1?

I'll take those odds! :gt

Comment

Yeah, but what's the score so far? 86-1?

I'll take those odds!
                                Or 26-6.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X