This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the winner is.....

heres a simple way to end this argument, if you won a world championship in the last 2 years, raise your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
      Note to Big Papi and Manny:

Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. *SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-EEEEEEEEEEY*

Now then, just stand in that box and don't move that bat.

Thank you. *NEXT!*
      Yea, but wake them up when its there turn to walk down to first

Comment

• Originally posted by kckid2599
        heres a simple way to end this argument, if you won a world championship in the last 2 years, raise your hands.

If you had a lousy 20th century, sold arguably the best player to ever play the game, merely got lucky in one measly year, onlyl to get swept under the carpet the next, please raise your hands and feet.
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Yea, but wake them up when its there turn to walk down to first
          More like grabbing some bench than anything else.

Good morning, Big Papi.

STRIKE ONE!

Good afternoon, Big Papi.

STEE-RIKE TWO!

Goodnight, Big Papi

STEE-RIKE THREE, YER OUT!
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

If you had a lousy 20th century, sold arguably the best player to ever play the game, merely got lucky in one measly year, onlyl to get swept under the carpet the next, please raise your hands and feet.
            Yea actully thats what I do when I get in an argument with a german, just say if u won the war.... stand up, theres really no comeback to that

Comment

• Ha!

Originally posted by Mattingly
              More like grabbing some bench than anything else.

Good morning, Big Papi.

STRIKE ONE!

Good afternoon, Big Papi.

STEE-RIKE TWO!

Goodnight, Big Papi

STEE-RIKE THREE, YER OUT!
              You wish. Matt, THAT is a fantasy. Come back to reality. March 22, Big Papi at bat. Yeah!

Two things in my head: Manny at first after a check swing, telling first base coach, "I didn't mean to swing at that". Yet it went into the outfield!

Manny at bat, taking a huge swing; he doesn't realize it at first, but the swing took out the umpire. (That'll teach the ump to keep his distance. Catcher's crouch kept him safe, I think.)

I don't know why those two images are running through my head.

Koby HR vs Dad; too funny. Dad brushback; 43 year old Dad still has the goods. Dan Duquette, you, you...Now, genetically, Clemens kids...if they all sign with the Astros...sigh...

MARCH 22!!!!!!
              Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
              Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

It's interesting that a Yankee fan would use the word "swept."
                Didn't your team blow a sweep in unprecedented, historic fashion?
                "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
                  It's interesting that a Yankee fan would use the word "swept."
                  Didn't your team blow a sweep in unprecedented, historic fashion?
                  Yeah, once. How was 1986 to you? Or 1967? Or 1946?

Yeah, anybody can have a lousy century.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston
                    You wish. Matt, THAT is a fantasy. Come back to reality. March 22, Big Papi at bat. Yeah!

Two things in my head: Manny at first after a check swing, telling first base coach, "I didn't mean to swing at that". Yet it went into the outfield!

Manny at bat, taking a huge swing; he doesn't realize it at first, but the swing took out the umpire. (That'll teach the ump to keep his distance. Catcher's crouch kept him safe, I think.)

I don't know why those two images are running through my head.

Koby HR vs Dad; too funny. Dad brushback; 43 year old Dad still has the goods. Dan Duquette, you, you...Now, genetically, Clemens kids...if they all sign with the Astros...sigh...

MARCH 22!!!!!!
                    I hereby command you Pipsqueaks from the Peanut Gallery in Beantown to root for the EVIL EMPIRE come March 22nd!

Besides, everyone in reality knows that NICE GUYS almost always finish last.

Now then, when Coco (drops the ball literally & figuratively), Damon will slide into 3B and Jeter or A-Rod will drive him home.

We will not lose to the measly Red Sawx twice. Won't happen.

WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU! *BOOM, BOOM* ROCK YOU!

Comment

• well as i have discussed before
                      http://www.baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=39399
                      I like the cubs cards rivalry but the potiental for the stros and cards is great !!!

I dont think any can surpass yanks sox though
                      Our future.....Colby Rasmus.....Im his biggest fan!!!

Comment

I hereby command you Pipsqueaks from the Peanut Gallery in Beantown to root for the EVIL EMPIRE come March 22nd!

Besides, everyone in reality knows that NICE GUYS almost always finish last.

Now then, when Coco (drops the ball literally & figuratively), Damon will slide into 3B and Jeter or A-Rod will drive him home.

We will not lose to the measly Red Sawx twice. Won't happen.

WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU! *BOOM, BOOM* ROCK YOU!

too bad the home team bats last and when big papi hits one into the triangle and coco is on second damon and his noodle arm will be back there,ouch.

Ive never worn a yankees hat and I never will.

Comment

• and NJ has never been Brokliyn and never will be and as conan o'brian put it: New Jersey: acting like there from new york since 1664.

Comment

too bad the home team bats last and when big papi hits one into the triangle and coco is on second damon and his noodle arm will be back there,ouch.

Ive never worn a yankees hat and I never will.
                            I bet it would look great on you. Just like it looks good on this guy...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees rule
                              I bet it would look great on you. Just like it looks good on this guy...
                              Minus his mane, I'm having a hard time even recognizing that guy.

This is a lot like when the White Witch has Aslan shaved, isn't it? Taking everything that gives him power and courage, and turning him into a great big p$#%y.

(feel free to delete that, if it's necessary...I couldn't help myself)
                              "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
                                Minus his mane, I'm having a hard time even recognizing that guy.

This is a lot like when the White Witch has Aslan shaved, isn't it? Taking everything that gives him power and courage, and turning him into a great big p$#%y.

(feel free to delete that, if it's necessary...I couldn't help myself)
                                Hey, it is not Samson.

He told me that the long hair bothered him and that he's glad that he has lost them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X