X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KenFougere
    I know, I just wanted to . . .
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves congratulating the Red Sox. They still have to meet the Yankees, that lead could just as easily disappear after a series with them as expand to a full six games...
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Well, It's not just that I wanted to.

Considering who's in first and who's in last . . . I felt I HAD to.
      Ken Fougère

Comment

• I know whatcha mean, Ken. Looking at the standings is as second-nature as looking at the weather. Even spring training stats, so completely meaningless, are better if the Sox are ahead of the Yanks. I know exactly whatcha mean.

Of course it doesn't really matter until the standings start to solidify after the ASB. But knowing this doesn't stop me from smiling to see us ahead of NY....
        --Annie
        Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
        Remember Yellowdog
        ABNY

Comment

• Originally posted by VTSoxFan
          I know whatcha mean, Ken. Looking at the standings is as second-nature as looking at the weather. Even spring training stats, so completely meaningless, are better if the Sox are ahead of the Yanks. I know exactly whatcha mean.

Of course it doesn't really matter until the standings start to solidify after the ASB. But knowing this doesn't stop me from smiling to see us ahead of NY....
          - See . . . Great minds think alike! -
          Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98
            Let's not get ahead of ourselves congratulating the Red Sox. They still have to meet the Yankees, that lead could just as easily disappear after a series with them as expand to a full six games...

Would you knock it off and let the man have his fun? He's aware of what point in the season it is, ya young whipper-snapper! :grouchy

Also, take a look at who started this thread in the year 2000! He can say whatever he wants in it!
            "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• M m m . . .

Originally posted by SoxSon
              Also, take a look at who started this thread in the year 2002! He can say whatever he wants in it!
              - Very good point. -
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
                Would you knock it off and let the man have his fun? He's aware of what point in the season it is, ya young whipper-snapper! :grouchy

Also, take a look at who started this thread in the year 2000! He can say whatever he wants in it!
                July 6, 2002 says hello.

Now then, please enjoy your annual April World Series. Speaking of which, how come you Beantowners are always so surprised that you're doing so well in April? It's like clockwork.
                Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Correction . . .

Originally posted by Mattingly
                  July 6, 2002 says hello.
                  - To be precise it all started on February 2, 2002.
                  Yankeeman screwed-up my original post so I had to recreate later in 2002 . . . :atthepc
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                    - To be precise it all started on February 2, 2002.
                    Yankeeman screwed-up my original post so I had to recreate later in 2002 . . . :atthepc

Ok...gotcha!
                    "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Sorry, the born synic in me doesn't want to jinx the team:o
                      Best posts ever:
                      Originally posted by nymdan
                      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98
                        Well, so far the Sox are doing better than the Yankees. But indeed it is still early in the season. But nevertheless you guys are better so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees rule
                          Well, so far the Sox are doing better than the Yankees. But indeed it is still early in the season. But nevertheless you guys are better so far.
                          Boston is a better ballclub all-around.

Comment

• Boston is just better in all respects.

Comment

• Originally posted by MapleSyrupMan
                              Boston is just better in all respects.

Better all-around ballclub. I'm not too sure I agree with "better in all respects."

Comment

Better all-around ballclub. I'm not too sure I agree with "better in all respects."
                                All respects off-the-field, and most respects on-the-field.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X