Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Boston fans, please view this picture of your left-fielder's intense amount's of greed.http://www.obstructedseats.net/Manny...z%20diving.jpg
    2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
      Dear Boston fans, please view this picture of your left-fielder's intense amount's of greed.http://www.obstructedseats.net/Manny...z%20diving.jpg
      Sorta ironic that a fan of the team that has the highest paid player, the highest payroll and is about to demolish the most historically significant stadium in history so they can build a billion dollar stadium that is going to wreck the neighborhood it is located in, is calling one of our players greedy. Anywho, the rain that just hit Fenway went over my House about a 1/2 hour ago, it was pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by kckid2599
        Sorta ironic that a fan of the team that has the highest paid player, the highest payroll and is about to demolish the most historically significant stadium in history so they can build a billion dollar stadium that is going to wreck the neighborhood it is located in, is calling one of our players greedy. Anywho, the rain that just hit Fenway went over my House about a 1/2 hour ago, it was pretty bad.
        Ha!!! You admitted it. Yankees Stadium is the greatest stadium uin baseball history. It's time for the new generation of baseball fans to take over. You guys are getting old!!!!

Anyhoo I heard that they're keeping the field and lowest seats intact. I wouldn`t call Mr. 20 million a year for less production than Mr. 16.5 Million dollar a year poor!!! I`l give you a hint on who Mr. 16.5 million a year is, okay he's paid 16.5 million dollars a year by the Yankees.

Comment

• Previously in the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
            Ha!!! You admitted it. Yankees Stadium is the greatest stadium uin baseball history. It's time for the new generation of baseball fans to take over. You guys are getting old!!!!

Anyhoo I heard that they're keeping the field and lowest seats intact. I wouldn`t call Mr. 20 million a year for less production than Mr. 16.5 Million dollar a year poor!!! I`l give you a hint on who Mr. 16.5 million a year is, okay he's paid 16.5 million dollars a year by the Yankees.
            Untill 2009, when's made into a parking lot and the Fens is still going strong, it is.

Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
            Previously in the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry
            The first picture looks like a guy having fun and doing what he loves, playing baseball. The second picture is some clip-art picture. How-a-bout this pic?

Comment

• The Red Sox may have won this game, but who will have the last laugh tomorrow afternoon? Find out when the rivalry closes up the 5-game stand with the Yankees winning the series.

Comment

• Ooh, Papelbon is looking like Rivera in the 04 ALCS!!
                Me, at a Boston restaurant, to a waiter:
                Are you sure the Manny Ramirez (name of burger) isn't a sloppy joe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees
                  Ooh, Papelbon is looking like Rivera in the 04 ALCS!!
                  This only proves that if your closer is fresh, you send him out. Even for 2.0 innings. Papelbon has done this before, so why didn't Terry send him out there?

Papelbon didn't look like he had excellent control tonight, as he kept getting guys to chase pitches low or ouside. However, he did his job in the 8th. After the blown save in the 9th, that set the way for his exit and the weaker guys to take the loss.

If Papelbon starts the 8th, I think that win is Schillings and the save is his.
                  Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                  Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                  THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                  Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees
                    Ooh, Papelbon is looking like Rivera in the 04 ALCS!!
                    And Craig Hansen looks like Tanyon Sturtze all the time!!!!

Comment

• Look who's out to sweep Boston, look who's out to sweep Boston...the New York Yankees! Now Mussina is doing better, it's going to be a cold day in hell for Boston while the Yankees get the playoffs spot, unless if they lose 5 in a row...

Comment

• Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• I lost a fake bet that the Red Sox would win one game, so now I'm forced to wear a New York Yankees avatar for the time being! NOOOO!!!

Comment

• Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright
                              I lost a fake bet that the Red Sox would win one game, so now I'm forced to wear a New York Yankees avatar for the time being! NOOOO!!!
                              Can't be as bad as the bet I lost when the Sox won it all in 2004. I had to wear a Red Sox sig and av for the off season... h

BTW. The guy on the picture above (with the Boston massacre sign) has some balls. You got to have some guts to show a sign like that IN Boston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
                                BTW. The guy on the picture above (with the Boston massacre sign) has some balls. You got to have some guts to show a sign like that IN Boston.
                                Since he talked so much smack, they decided to run him over then send him to the bottom of Boston Harbor wearing his custom-fitted cement shoes. Quick-drying, of course.

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X