X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Ken,

Make sure you read the fine print:

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
      Hey, Ken,

Oh my GOSH I have to get that shirt, IT'S 100% COTTEN
      2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• I saw that shirt once at the Yankees team store nearby the Stadium when I went to the game on June 23, 2006 against the Florida Marlins. It's going to be an epic battle when the Voice of God (Bob Sheppard) says David Ortiz and watch the reaction of the Yankee fans booing. But what does "Big Papi" have to say?

Comment

Man, things are getting pretty interesting here. The Nation is spewing acid upon their "team". Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the luxuries of sitting back and enjoying it all.

The Wheels Have Come Off The Dead Sox Pennant Express ...

Now then, where's Ken? No chowda for him!
          Shame you couldn't use all this talent for something good instead of evil
          Ken Fougère

Comment

Hey, Ken,

Ken Fougère

Comment

• Wanna bet?
              Ok Matt, how does this sound . . .
              • 3 out of 5 - Avatar for a week
              • 4 out of 5 - Avatar for 2 weeks
              • S w e e p - Avatar for a month!
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                Originally posted by KenFougere
                Ok Matt, how does this sound . . .
                • 3 out of 5 - Avatar for a week
                • 4 out of 5 - Avatar for 2 weeks
                • S w e e p - Avatar for a month!
                DON`T DO IT MATTINGLY. It`ll jinx them!!!!!!!! He's trying to turn you to the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
                  DON`T DO IT MATTINGLY. It`ll jinx them!!!!!!!! He's trying to turn you to the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Turn him to the Dark side? Way too late for that.

He's from New York, remember . . .
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
                    Hey Rickey, I'll take you on in the same bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                      Turn him to the Dark side? Way too late for that.

He's from New York, remember . . .
                      Oh yeah, DON`T DO IT MATTINGLY!!!!!!!!!! HE'S TRYING TO TURN YOU TO THE RED SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. *peters off with a gurgling rattle from my throat*

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Bedard
                        Hey Rickey, I'll take you on in the same bet.
                        Never

Comment

• Hey, Ken,

I'm passing on this bet. Yeah, we got hosed tonight. Lousy idea to have our 5-inning pitcher suddenly forget how to pitch right before a double header.

Still, 1.5 up is still doable. Hopefully, we can split the DH on Friday.

Anyway, if it rains this weekend, I suggest we have all the makeup games in da Bronx.
                          Originally posted by KenFougere
                          Thanks to the wonderful folks at doomsday.com -- whoops, I'd meant bostondirtdogs.com, my life is so much easier. Who else but a bunch of Beantowners would lack the smack so thick on their own "team"?
                          Last edited by Mattingly; 08-17-2006, 02:37 PM.
                          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Hey, Ken,

I'm passing on this bet. Yeah, we got hosed tonight. Lousy idea to have our 5-inning pitcher suddenly forget how to pitch right before a double header.

Still, 1.5 up is still doable. Hopefully, we can split the DH on Friday.

Anyway, if it rains this weekend, I suggest we have all the makeup games in da Bronx.

Thanks to the wonderful folks at doomsday.com -- whoops, I'd meant bostondirtdogs.com, my life is so much easier. Who else but a bunch of Beantowners would lack the smack so thick on their own "team"?
                            Muahahahaha, YOU HAVE NO HOPE!!!!!!!!!!! Yankees record in series aginst their rivals (includes Mets and BoSox) that mattingly did not bet on: 2-0

Comment

• The Mets would have won May 20 if it weren't for that pinhead Billy Wagner, and now you have less than 24 hours to decide for the game tomorrow. The battle of Light and Darkness begins tomorrow, with the advantage well over Darkness (Yankees), because they are going against Jason Johnson, or the clog in the lineup. Wang has the best advantage over the Light, then comes nightfall. Light gets the gaping advantage over Ponson, who got destroyed with the Cardinals.

Choose your sides carefully, because once you do, you can't turn back. What will it be: Light or Darkness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright
                                The Mets would have won May 20 if it weren't for that pinhead Billy Wagner, and now you have less than 24 hours to decide for the game tomorrow. The battle of Light and Darkness begins tomorrow, with the advantage well over Darkness (Yankees), because they are going against Jason Johnson, or the clog in the lineup. Wang has the best advantage over the Light, then comes nightfall. Light gets the gaping advantage over Ponson, who got destroyed with the Cardinals.

Choose your sides carefully, because once you do, you can't turn back. What will it be: Light or Darkness?
                                Actually I think the Evil Empire will Walk all over Lesser
                                Last edited by Mariano_Rivera; 08-17-2006, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X