This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
    So even the hot dogs are better at Yankee Stadium...
    After 5 certain games, those hot dogs may have had a bad taste in Boston's mouth.

Sales of chowda were down, as they were undeserving. In fact, they couldn't even give that stuff away right now. Now chowda for Ken or KC kidd!

As of today, KC fans are sending representatives to the Bronx to see if they can get a huge lot of brooms for their fans.

LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

Oh, and coffin nails are on sale in da Bronx also! Go git 'em, Kansas City!
    Last edited by Mattingly; 09-10-2006, 05:07 AM.
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Is Kansas City too hard for you guys? Don't feel bad, as they're going to sweep you for St. Louis and New York. See you soon in third place chowdaheads!

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright
        Is Kansas City too hard for you guys? Don't feel bad, as they're going to sweep you for St. Louis and New York. See you soon in third place chowdaheads!
        Someone was trying to renew confidence in Kansas City, MO. After the 5 straight wins vs Boston, someone said that it's only the Red Sox, nothing important.

How could such a poor team down a team's status so badly? Just when you'd think they could've chosen easier opponents, they'd have to go to AAA or college ball before they'd do this.
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
          Where have you been? On the South Pole?
          Yankees Stadium the start before his last one.
          2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
            Someone was trying to renew confidence in Kansas City, MO. After the 5 straight wins vs Boston, someone said that it's only the Red Sox, nothing important.

How could such a poor team down a team's status so badly? Just when you'd think they could've chosen easier opponents, they'd have to go to AAA or college ball before they'd do this.
            Don`t worry, I`m sure they'll be saved by their great and terrifying 4.84 ERA starter Julian tavarez today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
              Don`t worry, I`m sure they'll be saved by their great and terrifying 4.84 ERA starter Julian tavarez today.
              He's listed at 4.72 by Sportsline. He's facing KC's Mark Redman's listed as 5.26. If they lose to him, I'd say they deserve to gong themselves at Fenway.

Sal Fasano just hit a dinger. I'd like to see Mirabelli do this today!

Comment

• I suppose that KC can let Boston take this one game. After all, 5 out of 6 shouldn't be so bad.

Now if they were playing a for real team, that would never have happened.

Like Meatloaf said when he was Bat out of Hell,

2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Comment

• Hey Boston Who's Your Daddy?

I`ll give you a hint for the slower ones out there, they clinched a series win against Boston in a must-sweep series for Boston and they where eliminated from playoff contention in August and they've given Boston a Royal thrashing.

Kansas City, Kansas City, Kansas City!!!!

Comment

• Well for Boston 1/3 ain`t bad at all. You're improving!!!!! Better than 0/5.

Magic Number=11

Comment

Is Kansas City too hard for you guys? Don't feel bad, as they're going to sweep you for St. Louis and New York. See you soon in third place chowdaheads!
                      Solair, maybe you could talk some trash if this was 1967, but last time I remember seeing the Cards, it wasnt pretty, as a matter of fact, it was down right 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0

So please go back to your minor league NL, stuff..

And leave the Rivals thread to the big boys.. ...

By the way Red Sox record is .531, St Louis is .532 in the NL!!! Muahahahah

And Matt, couldnt you think of something better than the Hot Dog in October joke?? I mean seriously... I think ive heard that one 1,329,392,293 times...

Comment

• Excuse me, who can't beat the Royals, Devil Rays AND Yankees this season? We took 4/6 out of KC, and last year we swept the Rays and beat the Yankees. Here's a picture of your team's playoff hopes:

It's too hard to beat those three teams this season, huh? You play New York on Friday, so leave the rivalry to the Yankees and Bob Sheppard.

Comment

Excuse me, who can't beat the Royals, Devil Rays AND Yankees this season? We took 4/6 out of KC, and last year we swept the Rays and beat the Yankees. Here's a picture of your team's playoff hopes:

It's too hard to beat those three teams this season, huh? You play New York on Friday, so leave the rivalry to the Yankees and Bob Sheppard.
                          Sadly, the Royals and DRays would probably be in the playoff hunt in the NL!

Its hard for you NL teams to beat any team worthwhile...at least we went 16-2 against the lowly NL...

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanAparra
                            Sadly, the Royals and DRays would probably be in the playoff hunt in the NL!

Its hard for you NL teams to beat any team worthwhile...at least we went 16-2 against the lowly NL...
                            It's too bad that the NL teams won't be playing Boston anytime else this season.

You folks primarily played the NL East. Try beating someone in the AL East other than the Birds sometime.

Oh yeah, fans of "teams" that haven't figured out how to beat the worst team in baseball aren't allowed to post smackey poo into this thread. Your lockerroom rights have also been revoked. Walk the plank, baby, walk the plank!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                              It's too bad that the NL teams won't be playing Boston anytime else this season.

You folks primarily played the NL East. Try beating someone in the AL East other than the Birds sometime.

Oh yeah, fans of "teams" that haven't figured out how to beat the worst team in baseball aren't allowed to post smackey poo into this thread. Your lockerroom rights have also been revoked. Walk the plank, baby, walk the plank!
                              Yeah, thats true, no NL teams in Boston... Although i wonder, which flavor of the month NL team is going to beat NY in the series THIS year? Maybe the Marlins and their 254 dollar payroll??

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanAparra
                                Yeah, thats true, no NL teams in Boston... Although i wonder, which flavor of the month NL team is going to beat NY in the series THIS year? Maybe the Marlins and their 254 dollar payroll??
                                Sorry, pal. The Boston Braves have since relocated. As Hank Aaron.

Due to the AL's having won the WS the past 2 seasons, this will be continued in 2006, with a VERY WORTHY TEAM this time will win this. Unlike in 2004, I mean!

Now then, since you've gotten your required dosage of buttered bread and sugar water, as well as a few miniscule bites of meat & potatoes shoveled underneath the door, please return to your corner of the room.

Hiya, Evan!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X