• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Solair Wright
    Excuse me, who can't beat the Royals?
    Do you remember to whom your team lost it's last World Series appearance
    before the infamous loss in 2004?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
      Due to the AL's having won the WS the past 2 seasons, this will be continued in 2006, with a VERY WORTHY TEAM this time will win this. Unlike in 2004, I mean!

If ya think NY is gonna win it all this year, then I've got a bridge to sell ya!

Good luck taking Minnesota's spot!
      "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Sorry, pal. The Boston Braves have since relocated. As Hank Aaron.

Due to the AL's having won the WS the past 2 seasons, this will be continued in 2006, with a VERY WORTHY TEAM this time will win this. Unlike in 2004, I mean!

Now then, since you've gotten your required dosage of buttered bread and sugar water, as well as a few miniscule bites of meat & potatoes shoveled underneath the door, please return to your corner of the room.

Hiya, Evan!
        Which worthy team would that be?? Whichever mediocre team gets the GW against the "best closer of all time" or whichever team has a 22 year old pitcher throw a complete game shutout in the house that Josh owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
          If ya think NY is gonna win it all this year, then I've got a bridge to sell ya!

Good luck taking Minnesota's spot!
          We've already got a bridge. Brooklyn, Manhattan, George Washington. You name it, we've got it.

Gee, ain't it a shame that Beantown's had so much trouble against the Mighty Royals? Just think, taking 5 of 6 would've put 'em in the race again. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hiya, SoxSon!

Originally posted by EvanAparra
          Which worthy team would that be?? Whichever mediocre team gets the GW against the "best closer of all time" or whichever team has a 22 year old pitcher throw a complete game shutout in the house that Josh owned.
          Which closer hasn't blown a save? Papelblown, mebbe?

Nope. Ask Cap'n Clutch with the fisted RBI. I think it was Judas Demon who'd scored.

Josh "33 HRs" doesn't count. He'll have to get into prime form. For someone so much younger than Schill, it's amazing who's the true ace there. Or did you not see how well the Yanks handled Josh? Bernie hit #32 off him.
          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• The secret number for today?

10½ GB

See ya. Don't wanna be ya!
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

I really wish I was a Sox fan... Theyre not doing well now, but MAN did they whoop the Yanks when they were up 3-0, that was pathetic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanAparra
                I just don`t understand all the MVP talk for David Ortiz. Jeter is so much better it's a joke!!! Consider me a member of the I *heart* Jeter fan club!!!
                Strange, I thought you where a Boston Fan.
                2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
                  Strange, I thought you where a Boston Fan.
                  I vomited a little in my mouth when i saw the I heart Jeter thing...

Comment

Yeah, really wishing now I was a Sawx fantasizer. More errors than runs. Oh, they scored no runs, but still managed to get 2 errors. Whoop-dee-doooooooo!

What's up, the whipping stick used so often against the Birds doesn't work anymore. You people need to watch how the Yanks destroy lesser teams. One that isn't that far below Baltimore, might I add.

All you Beantowners need to do now is put tire marks on your backs, as you're about to be run over by the Yanks and everyone else to end this season.

Still, it was much more fun when Boston was at least good. Those were the days, my friend, those days actually did end. Those were the days ... those were the days!

Hiya, Evan!

Comment

Yeah, really wishing now I was a Sawx fantasizer. More errors than runs. Oh, they scored no runs, but still managed to get 2 errors. Whoop-dee-doooooooo!

What's up, the whipping stick used so often against the Birds doesn't work anymore. You people need to watch how the Yanks destroy lesser teams. One that isn't that far below Baltimore, might I add.

All you Beantowners need to do now is put tire marks on your backs, as you're about to be run over by the Yanks and everyone else to end this season.

Still, it was much more fun when Boston was at least good. Those were the days, my friend, those days actually did end. Those were the days ... those were the days!

Hiya, Evan!
                      '

We will be out for revenge this weekend, i say we take 3-4. And you can quote me on that.

Comment

'

i say we take 3-4. And you can quote me on that.
                        I sure will. How about a nice bet my Red Sawks friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
                          I sure will. How about a nice bet my Red Sawks friend?
                          Sure, i'll make a bet. If the Red Sox win 3 or 4 games i win, if the Yankees win 3 or 4 games you win. A split is a tie. If these terms are ok with you, than what do we bet?

Comment

Sure, i'll make a bet. If the Red Sox win 3 or 4 games i win, if the Yankees win 3 or 4 games you win. A split is a tie. If these terms are ok with you, than what do we bet?
                            If the Yanks win 3 out of 4 you will have to wear a sig and an av I choose.

If the Sox win I will wear a sig and an av you choose.

Both for a week. That is enough I think.

Is that OK with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
                              If the Yanks win 3 out of 4 you will have to wear a sig and an av I choose.

If the Sox win I will wear a sig and an av you choose.

Both for a week. That is enough I think.

Is that OK with you?
                              Youve got a deal.

Comment

Youve got a deal.
                                Hey Matt, I've saved you a bet (and a loss... ). If you don't bet we'll probably win this series and the AL East pennant.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X