X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
    Cuando do you mean?
    You said: What MLB team (yes, some people think it's a minor league team but it's true it's a major league team) has A: Failed to win an MVP award in over 100 years of existence, B: Has less than half the championships the Yankees have C: Made one of the worst front office decisions in history by selling a certain pitcher who went on to be a certain slugger who hit 714 HR D: Is about to be swept under the carpet by the 26 time WS champion New York Yankees. Well Evan what is this MLB (no not minor league) baseball team?

Comment

Trivia Time!!!!!

This is for you Evan

What MLB team (yes, some people think it's a minor league team but it's true it's a major league team) has A: Failed to win an MVP award in over 100 years of existence, B: Has less than half the championships the Yankees have C: Made one of the worst front office decisions in history by selling a certain pitcher who went on to be a certain slugger who hit 714 HR D: Is about to be swept under the carpet by the 26 time WS champion New York Yankees. Well Evan what is this MLB (no not minor league) baseball team?
      Where did you to get that statistical 'gem' from? A New York resource no doubt . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
        Where did you to get that statistical 'gem' from? A New York resource no doubt . . .
        You stil haven`t made your guess.
        2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• Hey Ken, do you like the 2006 Red Sox? Well, the Yankees are going to put a big hole on the 2006 Red Sox. This is an image from a few weeks ago, and here we go again:

Enjoy the shipwrecked Red Sox while it lasts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright
            Hey Ken, do you like the 2006 Red Sox? Well, the Yankees are going to put a big hole on the 2006 Red Sox. This is an image from a few weeks ago, and here we go again:

I saw that SAME picture, and it still had Tavarez on it, but there was also Pujols, Walker, and Renteria, and i think it was in October 2004.

Comment

• Oh well, Renteria wasn't very good with Boston last year, and I think Tavarez wasn't good with both Boston and St. Louis. I guess his bad pitching will have him released by Boston, which I won't be surprised if Theo does that.

Comment

Oh well, Renteria wasn't very good with Boston last year, and I think Tavarez wasn't good with both Boston and St. Louis. I guess his bad pitching will have him released by Boston, which I won't be surprised if Theo does that.
                I doubt they will release him, if they havent already. Im guessing they will give him a chance next year, since they are paying him all that money anyway.

Comment

Hey Ken, do you like the 2006 Red Sox? Well, the Yankees are going to put a big hole on the 2006 Red Sox. This is an image from a few weeks ago, and here we go again:

That better not be who I think it is in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Bedard
                    Hey! Do I not count or something? I posted here... umm.... once in the past week.
                    Since when do Marlins fans post here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
                      Since when do Marlins fans post here?
                      Since when are Yankees+Marlins fan adressed with such insolence by a mere "Biscuits" fan

Comment

Where have you been? That ship went down a month ago. Try to keep up . . .

Comment

Where have you been? That ship went down a month ago. Try to keep up . . .
                          Why do you have that smiilie Ken? Should it be this one: or :confused or maybe even but certainky not

Comment

Why do you have that smiilie Ken? Should it be this one: or :confused or maybe even but certainly not
                            Well, after my season went south faster than King George can whip out his checkbook, a (smirk) is all I can do at this point . . .

Comment

Well, after my season went south faster than King George can whip out his checkbook, a (smirk) is all I can do at this point . . .
                              Long live the KING!!!!

Comment

Long live the KING!!!!
                                Well, if immortality could be bought, he would . . .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X