This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvanAparra
    Yank fans, never hear a peep out of them until the game is tied..
    Or winning you mean right? Because that's innacurate if you include winning because we don`t post 100% of the time silly.
    2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• BOOOO! There I just scared all the Yankee fans away...or maybe the scoreboard did

Comment

• Originally posted by kckid2599
        BOOOO! There I just scared all the Yankee fans away...or maybe the scoreboard did

Man this Yankee announcer is such a homer.

Comment

• Well Youk really knocked the crap out of that one

Comment

• Where are you Yankee fans?? No where to be seen.... Im looking at you Biscuitfan and Rickey..

Comment

• I'm not a Yankees fan, but I post in here because I used to live in New York (Staten Island), then moved and now I live here in St. Louis. One more win would delay the Yankees' "celebration" again. Let's see who will win tonight on ESPN.

Comment

Where are you Yankee fans?? No where to be seen.... Im looking at you Biscuitfan and Rickey..
                Hey IF we lose this series, I only have to wear your sig/av for a week. That is nothing compared to the complete off season after Boston's 2004 WS win. That was cruel...
                I am still not over it.

Comment

• Comment

Eh? :noidea

Explain yourself kckid2599.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan

Tumbelweed..... They don't have that in the The Netherlands? It represents emptyness and quietness (sort of like this thread when the Yankees lose )

Comment

Tumbleweed..... They don't have that in the The Netherlands? It represents emptiness and quietness (sort of like this thread when the Yankees lose )
                        No we don't have tumbleweed. At least not yet. I think it is something you will only find in desert areas.

I must admit that there are not many Yankee fans around, but it is the same when the Sox loose.

We all have to get over a loss, so it is understandable.

Comment

I hope its a good game tonight, i dont get how the Sox even won 2 games.... Snyder and Tavarez pitching well? Maybe they should have been in the rotation all year long, instead of Josh and Matt.
                          Last edited by EvanAparra; 09-17-2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

No we don't have tumbleweed. At least not yet. I think it is something you will only find in desert areas.

I must admit that there are not many Yankee fans around, but it is the same when the Sox loose.

We all have to get over a loss, so it is understandable.
                            I try not to hide behind a rock when the soxs lose, but sometimes I do it for my own good, because It usually means I'm not very happy and I might say something I later regret

Comment

• Nah im still around when they lose, but im mostly whining about it.

Hello old friend, Trot hits a jack.

Comment

Nah im still around when they lose, but im mostly whining about it.

Hello old friend, Trot hits a jack.
                                Which apprently bounced off the moon and back onto the playing field. Should be interesting to see what hittracker.com has to say about how far that one would of went.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X