This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
    No we don't have tumbleweed. At least not yet. I think it is something you will only find in desert areas.

I must admit that there are not many Yankee fans around, but it is the same when the Sox loose.

We all have to get over a loss, so it is understandable.
    I try not to hide behind a rock when the soxs lose, but sometimes I do it for my own good, because It usually means I'm not very happy and I might say something I later regret

Comment

• Nah im still around when they lose, but im mostly whining about it.

Hello old friend, Trot hits a jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanAparra
        Nah im still around when they lose, but im mostly whining about it.

Hello old friend, Trot hits a jack.
        Which apprently bounced off the moon and back onto the playing field. Should be interesting to see what hittracker.com has to say about how far that one would of went.

Comment

• Holy cow what a catch by Coco! Gotta love it baby!

Comment

• While the Yankees sleep, the Red Sox squeak in because Torre left Mike Myers in too long to tie the game, then a run in the 9th makes it 5-4 Red Sox.

Comment

• Hey, I'm neutral with all teams, but I like poking fun at teams from time to time. Actually, the Red Sox and St. Louis have different records. The Red Sox's current record is 81-69, and the Cardinals currently net a 79-68 record.

Comment

• Due to prior scheduled maintenance , this thread will be temporarily closed. Several comments here by kckid and Evan will be wiped & the results of several games played in da Bronx will be reversed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled season, followed by several rounds of golf as Beantown finds their sole role in life is being the spoiler and for the entertainment of Yankee fans.

Now then, here's a nice big bowl for all of you to cry in next month:

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright
                  Hey, I'm neutral with all teams, but I like poking fun at teams from time to time. Actually, the Red Sox and St. Louis have different records. The Red Sox's current record is 81-69, and the Cardinals currently net a 79-68 record.
                  I mean same winning percentage, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
                    Bah, humbug! This only proves that Fenway Franks won't be sold in October. All Bahstunned has done is delay the inevitable. The story line on the debate is now 11-8. We still skunked you guys (or was that the gals who showed up?) at Fenway at lot worse than you guys did us. We still won.

Enjoy the golf tourney, and tell Tiger Woods I said hello! Moral victories mean nada in the end! See ya (don't wanna *BE YA*!

This moral victory helped me more than nada. Coco's catch made me smile during a sox game for the first time in weeks, oh and Trots homer.

I need to see some more of Trot, my favorite sox player, as he will be gone soon. :grouchy

Comment

• Don't blame ya. I'll miss Trot too. He's one of just three Red Sox players left from when I lived there (Wakefield and Varitek being the others).

Comment

• I like you better in the Irish forum, lol.

I would be surprised if he went to the Yanks, they like to overpay for middle-aged OFers.

And the reason Sox players go to the Yanks and not the other way around??.....

Because we dont want ex-yank trash!!

....although i'll take CMW off your hands.

Comment

This moral victory helped me more than nada. Coco's catch made me smile during a sox game for the first time in weeks, oh and Trots homer.

I need to see some more of Trot, my favorite sox player, as he will be gone soon. :grouchy
                          Yeah, but what about Coco's arm? Does he have one? Could there be a pot of soup that his wet noodle arm has fallen into?

BTW, what's up with him leaving? isn't he just 32? He's from Pawtucket, isn't he? The only non-star from the farm in the '90s that I remember.

Oh yeah, what's with the Beantowners who don't know their first name? William Roger Clemens, Christopher Trotman Nixon. Any more middle named guys on the way?
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

I like you better in the Irish forum, lol.

I would be surprised if he went to the Yanks, they like to overpay for middle-aged OFers.

And the reason Sox players go to the Yanks and not the other way around??.....

Because we dont want ex-yank trash!!

....although i'll take CMW off your hands.
                            No way, we don't need Trot. We've got Melky Cabrera in LF, Judas Demon in CF & Bobby Abreu in RF. Sheffield could come back, but I'm not sure.

Sawx players come to the Yanks because they like making the playoffs more than every 86 seasons. Just ask Johnny Damon.

No way you're getting Mr Wang Chung tonight. He and Matsui are our Asian duo. They're ours to keep! However, if you want Carl Pavano back, I've got his bags packed already.

Comment

Yeah, but what about Coco's arm? Does he have one? Could there be a pot of soup that his wet noodle arm has fallen into?

BTW, what's up with him leaving? isn't he just 32? He's from Pawtucket, isn't he? The only non-star from the farm in the '90s that I remember.

Oh yeah, what's with the Beantowners who don't know their first name? William Roger Clemens, Christopher Trotman Nixon. Any more middle named guys on the way?
                              And my little sisters arm is an upgrade from Damon's...so i will take Coco's...

Hes from Durham, and the sox dont seem too interested in keeping him, but i hope they change their minds.. a 2 yr contract would be just fine with me.
                              Last edited by EvanAparra; 09-18-2006, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Is this from a fan of the team that overpaid Johnny "I need two cutoff men" Damon?
                                "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X