X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falso hope, false hope..

Comment

• Please. It's easy to hit a target that doesn't shoot back. The Yankees are on their back to the top after '04 (which is currently a non-year by the way) followed by '05. They could win again very soon. Besides, the Boss isn't doing much interfering, for him that is, as usual so very soon, very soon now............

Hello again Evan

Comment

• Its been very soon since 01! It will still be very soon in '70!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanAparra
          Its been very soon since 01! It will still be very soon in '70!
          And what's your team doing by the way? Gonna compete with Kansas City for the position of Doormat of the American League? 2090 is just around the corner.......

I don't think I'll live to see 2090 so you're outta luck Evan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murderer's Row
            And what's your team doing by the way? Gonna compete with Kansas City for the position of Doormat of the American League? 2090 is just around the corner.......

I don't think I'll live to see 2090 so you're outta luck Evan.
            Last time either the Sox or Yankees were doormats, was the early 90s...and that team was?????

Comment

• The Yankee Revolution has begun! The Yankees will be too busy bickering with themselves next year that the Sox will just walk on by!
              666-FRONT_LARGE.jpg595-BACK_LARGE.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by kckid2599

The Yankee Revolution has begun! The Yankees will be too busy bickering with themselves next year that the Sox will just walk on by!
                [ATTACH]14873[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14874[/ATTACH]
                Bickering? The Red Sox are a sinking ship! Cereal isn't going to keep it afloat!
                And Steinbrenner wasn't around in those days. In fact, I believe the Red Sox had more money when fans were wondering why it was called the World Series when it was played in New York every year.

How are you kid?

Comment

• Red Sox are built for the future... Yankees were build for the last two years. i'll take it!

Comment

• Steinbrenner has "absolute" power

Number 4, 5 and 6 from this week's SI Ten Spot:

4. Yankees manager Joe Torre's job is reportedly in jeopardy after the team with the $200 million payroll was eliminated by the Tigers in four games. It seems owner George Steinbrenner is sick of Torre coddling Alex Rodriguez. Steinbrenner now says Torre should have batted A-Rod 10th in the order.

5. Steinbrenner definitely seems to be on the warpath. He released a harshly worded statement Sunday about his team's "sad failure" and even had his spokesman change the wording from "not acceptable" to "absolutely not acceptable" some 90 minutes after it was first issued. Wow, that's more attention than even A-Rod pays to his script.

6. The Mets completed a three-game sweep of the Dodgers in their NLDS on Saturday despite patchwork starting pitching. In the postgame celebration, though, Mr. Met pulled his left calf and is out indefinitely.

Comment

• By the way, is King George a Cubs fan? Because he always seem to say "wait 'till next year" :
                      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.6.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose Reyes
                        Tomorrow at school will be a fun day. For as long as I can remember I've taken so much crap from Yankee fans about my Mets and the 26 world championships and blah blah blah. I vow to not let up one bit on those sorry a** Yankee homers.
                        Just let us Yankee homers know which school you go to, so we can cancel class. You shall be left back.

*Send Jose Reyes (the forumer and the player) into a tailspin*
                        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan
                          HEY KEN!!!!! WHO DIDN'T GET TO THE PLAY OFFS?

OH YEAH, BEANTOWN...
                          Ok. So your team got eliminated a few days after us . . .
                          But who's won the more recent championship? "OH YEAH, BEANTOWN..."

'Two Thousand'
                          Last edited by KenFougere; 10-09-2006, 04:41 PM.
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• One Thousand, Nine Hundred And Eighteen!

Hiya, Ken!

Hey, Ken, can you make your sig size any larger? I can't see it?

Seriously, reduce the size, dude. We're not trying to leave lights on the runway so aircraft can land there. Unless they crash land like the 2007 Sawx.
                            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere
                              Ok. So your team got eliminated a few days after us . . .
                              But who's won the more recent championship? "OH YEAH, BEANTOWN..."

'Two Thousand'
                              Oh yeah well

Two-Thousand Four
                              2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
                                Oh yeah well

Two-Thousand Four
                                Exactly

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse