Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you even know what October is like? It must be lonely in third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murderer's Row
      How do you even know what October is like? It must be lonely in third.
      Losing is losing wiether your last or lose in the WS. Now you New Yorka, get ready to come join us........on the Bench!
      gardenBench_final.jpg
      Great line from Fox play-by-play guy:That bat, like the physice of Alex Rodrieguz, lays shattered down there near 3rd.
      Last edited by Williamsburg2599; 10-07-2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GO-SKYCHIEFS-GO
        speechless
        Like SoxSon said, tone it down. We're into zinging and cheesy jabs at each other and each other's teams. it's all in fun. Go back 20-30 pages and you'll catch the gist of it.
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly
          Like SoxSon said, tone it down. We're into zinging and cheesy jabs at each other and each other's teams. it's all in fun. Go back 20-30 pages and you'll catch the gist of it.
          O.K. Sorry about that. I presume you were talking to me of course.

Comment

Actually, MR, he and I were talking to GO-SKYCHIEFS-GO.
            "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Originally posted by SoxSon
              Actually, MR, he and I were talking to GO-SKYCHIEFS-GO.
              Oh good.

Comment

• And the 2006 Rivalry is in the book. It was fun, Pinstrippers..

Comment

• HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!

I am just loving every minute of it!

Congratulations to the TIGERS, DETROIT, and ALL TIGER FANS!!!

Does anyone want to be in da Bronx tonight for the explosion? h :grouchy Not to worry, you will probably be able to hear it in Michigan!

c.
                  Last edited by DODGER DEB; 10-07-2006, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                    HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!

I am just loving every minute of it!

Congratulations to the TIGERS, DETRIOT, and ALL TIGER FANS!!!

Does anyone want to be in da Bronx tonight for the explosion? h :grouchy Not to worry, you will probably be able to hear it in Michigan!

c.

You and me both, Deb!!! While I admit I'm watching from the sidelines, I'll take what I can get!!!
                    "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

No, but the same rules would apply to you also. Just read back a few pages. This thread is very much appreciated by its participants. We get to vent our true feelings, but without being harsh. Nothing personal, nothing we wouldn't say to someone to their face, especially if you were friends with them.

I have Mets fans friends and we kid each other non-stop. Now I'll get more extra helpings of heavy kidding. Everything I've said will come back to haunt me. Gee, I wonder if that'll ever happen here.

Oh well, at least we had our chance.
                      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

Oh good.
                        I think that your moniker should be Jaywalker's Row, or maybe Pickpocket's Row. Those guys are not murderers of baseballs, at the very least.

Where will ARod be traded? Will Torre just retire after being fired, or manage again? Will Cashman ever get his family out of captivity in Steinbrenner's dungeon?? Will they pick up Sheff's option just so the Bosox can't make the incredibly stupid decision to pick him up??
                        So many questions...and a whole, long offseason to resolve them.
                        "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

Comment

• Now even my buddies are getting in on the act. Geez, is there no peace around here? Sheesh!

Comment

• Matt, as a result of the mocking, I think it would be wise to close this thread on a timely basis...

Comment

• Originally posted by hellborn
                              I think that your moniker should be Jaywalker's Row, or maybe Pickpocket's Row. Those guys are not murderers of baseballs, at the very least.

Where will ARod be traded? Will Torre just retire after being fired, or manage again? Will Cashman ever get his family out of captivity in Steinbrenner's dungeon?? Will they pick up Sheff's option just so the Bosox can't make the incredibly stupid decision to pick him up??
                              So many questions...and a whole, long offseason to resolve them.
                              I mean the real Murderer's Row. The 1927 kind. I would have hoped it were obvious. And A-rod might not get traded. Joe Torre might not get fired. And I hope you take Sheffield on a silver platter.

Comment

• That was cool. Form 119 losses to showing NY the door in 3 short years.

Welcome to Winter, NY. We've been here for a few weeks and got the place spiffed up and aired out. Glad to see you're among the first to join us here by the Hot Stove.
                                --Annie
                                Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
                                Remember Yellowdog
                                ABNY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X