Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silly Damon, let's see you DO this! I bet he's too old to make this catch, but I bet he can't because he's an old stiff.



    It's a shame that Crisp was slowed by injuries in 2006, because he ran very well, and he steals doubles from players, like the picture above. I hope he does that catch again - but to Johnny Damon this year.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Williamsburg2599
      Nope, all of RSN has both feet on this planet, well, most of us anyways...
      We're mixed in my house...Jewish Sox fan married to a Irish Met fan...so we celebrate both Xmas & Hannukkah.

      BTW..great pic!
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Solair Wright
        Warning: This post is offensive to Yankees fans, and I'd like to spoil their dinner ahead of time: No Zito for you!
        You have been proven correct, my good fellow. Zito is now strictly a West Coast Bay Area dish...
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mattingly
          Which Yankee will hit the first bomb blast all the way into the next state of Daisuke Matsuzaka?
          None. Also, what's up with your new ugly-as-Randy Johnson avatar?
          "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

          "The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

          Comment


          • Originally posted by keepthefaith3
            None. Also, what's up with your new ugly-as-Randy Johnson avatar?
            Looks like Johnson has wised up and now wants outta there. Guess he's decided there's no place like home (Phoenix)...

            At least he can grow his mullet back with the D'Backs...
            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

            Comment


            • Yankee Stadium's capacity: 57,545
              Fenway's capacity: 36,298
              Watching Yankee fans pay 400$: priceless



              http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASAp...ng_pricing.jsp


              http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/...ng_pricing.jsp



              Comment


              • I wish everyone a happy New Year. But first, who says that money buys World Series titles for the New York Yankees? I don't think so anymore.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SDL
                  Looks like Johnson has wised up and now wants outta there. Guess he's decided there's no place like home (Phoenix)...

                  At least he can grow his mullet back with the D'Backs...
                  Hah, Yankees fans get to laugh at Beantowners when they sign him and when they dump him and actually get prospects in return
                  2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SDL
                    You have been proven correct, my good fellow. Zito is now strictly a West Coast Bay Area dish...
                    Suckers
                    2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

                    Comment


                    • Hey, how'd that Jaret Wright signing work for you guys, anyway?
                      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SDL
                        Hey, how'd that Jaret Wright signing work for you guys, anyway?
                        Pretty good now we have Chris Britton as a result of that deal
                        2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Williamsburg2599
                          Yankee Stadium's capacity: 57,545
                          Fenway's capacity: 36,298
                          Watching Yankee fans pay 400$: priceless



                          http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASAp...ng_pricing.jsp


                          http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/...ng_pricing.jsp



                          I've been told by a few Beantowners that the Red Sawx make more money off the gates than any other team including the Yankees. With a smaller capacity (~60%), I'd say they're charging a good deal more than the Yanks are.

                          Oh yeah, it's not sold out unless the Mets or Beantown are there. Otherwise, it's "only" 50,000 in attendance during the week. Fenway, by comparison, is almost always sold out.
                          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rickey_Henderson
                            Pretty good now we have Chris Britton as a result of that deal
                            Shut up.

                            Comment


                            • The Orioles should trade Rodrigo Lopez for one of the Yankees' star pitchers. Why? Because I want the Yankees to finish in 3rd place for once this year. Could someone please trade Lopez to the Yankees? Of course, he'd probably revert to 2005 form, and I'd blame it on Peter Angelos. He's not a baseball owner, unlike George $teinbrenner.

                              Comment


                              • Angelos is my least favorite owner in all of baseball. And that's saying A LOT. Who the Orioles should trade Lopez to the Yankees for is Chris Britton. We need him back.

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X