X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was born in the late 80's
    International League Fourm and Pacific Coast League Fourm Triple A Baseball

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
    Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

19261931193419421944 1946196419671982

Comment

• My luck. If I can get a picture of this later on, I'll do so, but if you've ever watched the 1971 WS, I think they wear this. If you've got ESPN Classic, they may show it on TWIB, hosted by the late ex-Yankee announcer, Mel Allen.
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• August preview.

Bah, I was gonna go through the schedual and come up with the records overal that i think will happen over the month of august for the res sox and yankss, but then i didn't feel like it. so here's my predictions:

Red Sox : 29-0
        Yankees : 0-29
        "Endlessly deferred redemption provides, paradoxically enough, its own kind of reward... It tests our faith and marks us as spiritually stronger than other fans for whom entrance into heaven is a far cheaper thing."
        -Scott Stossel

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Great Series!

Originally posted by Mattingly
          It's only for a week, then TFAM can wear the Yankee colors and sig.
          Fat chance my little Boston buddy. In order for that to happen, the Yankees have to beat my Mariners. But keep dreaming Mattingly.

Comment

• Re: August preview.

Originally posted by Biggerin
            Bah, I was gonna go through the schedual and come up with the records overal that i think will happen over the month of august for the res sox and yankss, but then i didn't feel like it. so here's my predictions:

Red Sox : 29-0
            Yankees : 0-29
            In which world? Nahhhh, it'll never happen.
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Series!

Originally posted by tearforamariner
              Fat chance my little Boston buddy. In order for that to happen, the Yankees have to beat my Mariners. But keep dreaming Mattingly.
              Boston? Nope, New Yorker living in a neighboring state.

Yanks will beat your M's, and you'd just *love* to have a ring right now. I think you're supposed to win the ALCS first, aren't you? Good luck on that one.

2003 Prediction: Boston and Seattle console each other after Yanks beat Seattle in ALDS and then sweep WC winner Boston in ALCS.

Comment

• i think he is living in bagdad bob world

"The dumber a pitcher is, the better. When he gets smart and begins to experiment with a lot of different pitches, he's in trouble. All I ever had was a fastball, a curve and a changeup and I did pretty good."
                Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by drillerman
                  i think he is living in bagdad bob world
                  Do you even know who that is drillerman?

Comment

• Yes, the former iraqi information minister. I can't spell his name at the moment so i'm not going to try.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

• His name is Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, and he was the MSS of Iraq.

Comment

• CLOSE ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK.

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

CLOSE ENOUGH FOR GOVERNMENT WORK.
                          What does that mean exactly?

Comment

• you have to know what it means to get it and its extremely hard to explain

Dizzy Dean.

9 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Comment

you have to know what it means to get it and its extremely hard to explain
                              Try me drillerman. I'm in my third year studying Political Science.

Comment

you know how the government half asses everything and hardly ever gets anything done right = close enough for government work
                                You know very little about politics, don't you drillerman? Well, because this is a baseball forum, I won't go any further with this subject.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X