This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mariano_Rivera View Post
    A little quiet now after that sparkling performance by 38pitches/inning?

Are you a little quiet now that somebody is 10-1?
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mariano_Rivera View Post
      Than we both lose and have to wear the other team's avatar and sig until the WS ends.
      Ok. Deal.

Comment

• Disregard that, Curt Schilling is okay. But the Yankees aren't okay in the Rocky Mountains because they lost last night! Come on, Rockies, get a series win to banish them from Coors Field, once and for all.
        Last edited by Solair Wright; 06-20-2007, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• I'll bet consumption of Maalox/Pepto Bismol/Tums went up in The Bronx...

Comment

• I`ll trade one bad series for the demise of Curt Schilling.
            2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

• BTW...

Dice-K is now 2-0 in PETCO Park...

Comment

• And Wakefield looks to be 2-0 against the 'dres tonight too.

Comment

• A Chicago Sun-Times story Sunday said the White Sox could be on the verge of trading left-hander Mark Buehrle, who can become a free agent after this season. According to the report, **the Boston Red Sox are the most serious suitors right now.

** Question: Why wouldn't the Yankees go after him hard?
                  Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                    A Chicago Sun-Times story Sunday said the White Sox could be on the verge of trading left-hander Mark Buehrle, who can become a free agent after this season. According to the report, **the Boston Red Sox are the most serious suitors right now.

Would Theo or Leisure Suit Larry find that chair he'd thrown through the hotel window if he lands Contreras?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due to Red Sawx Nation Fantasizers having a wee bit too much fun in here, this thread will again be closed for spring cleaning. Or would that be summer cleaning?

Oh, whatever, no soup for any of you (unless it's some deee-LISH-i-ous Yankee navy bean soup)!

Last edited by Mattingly; 06-26-2007, 04:12 AM.
                    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

A Chicago Sun-Times story Sunday said the White Sox could be on the verge of trading left-hander Mark Buehrle, who can become a free agent after this season. According to the report, **the Boston Red Sox are the most serious suitors right now.

Because they probably don't have any prospects that the ChiSox would want in return...

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                        Because they probably don't have any prospects that the ChiSox would want in return...
                        (tongue-in-cheek) Well, maybe they could offer say, Damon, Giambi and Abreu as a package deal?

Nah. The White Sox would never take a chance like that on over-(priced & the hill) players . . .
                        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                          Would Theo or Leisure Suit Larry find that chair he'd thrown through the hotel window if he lands Contreras?
                          Are you kidding? They got more use from that chair than you guys got from Contreras . . .
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

(tongue-in-cheek) Well, maybe they could offer say, Damon, Giambi and Abreu as a package deal?

Nah. The White Sox would never take a chance like that on over-(priced & the hill) players . . .
                            Y'know..I think Craig Hansen could be persuaded to give up #56...

Comment

• Ken Fougère

Comment

• I'm back, only to haunt you Yankee fans more, in an attempt to have the New York Yankees MISS the Playoffs for the first time since 1993. You want to stop--the Yankees trend of making the playoffs? Here's three ways:

1. Get Julio Lugo to hit more - <.200 BA for a former 39 SB is no excuse. There's just none.
                                2. Acquire Mark Buehrle and have him and Lester be the two lefties - nothing will stop them when they're healthy.
                                (This is a joke) 3. Get Joe Girardi to be the Blue Jays' skipper, to replace the short-fused manager John Gibbons. Then hire Yankees' first base coach Tony Pena Sr., for the Orioles, and Mike Stanley on the Devil Rays. Then it'll be former Yankees looking for "revenge" on their former teams!

Well, the Red Sox can win the AL East for the first time since 1995 if they play their cards right - and carefully. Keep everyone healthy, and avoid leaving relievers in too long, and the AL East champions will be...

Not the team with Roger Clemens, who was last seen here in this picture:

THESE people...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X