Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    Hey that is Schilling we are talking about... I don't like the guy either, and not because he is a Red Sock. It's a guy you love to hate.

    Hey...WE love him
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SDL View Post
      Hey...WE love him
      Maybe, but that is because you Beantowners don't know ANYTHING about baseball.

      And BTW, there are some players of Ajax and Feyenoord that can get along with each other. Even better, they are close friends.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
        Maybe, but that is because you Beantowners don't know ANYTHING about baseball.
        Well, considering where you're from and you were born with such an affliction as being brought up as a Yankee fan . . .

        . . . I can only take your words as high praise indeed.
        Ken Fougère

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
          Well, considering where you're from and you were born with such an affliction as being brought up as a Yankee fan . . .

          . . . I can only take your words as high praise indeed.




          One slight correction Ken. I was not brought up as a Yankee fan. I became one out of free will, not brainswashed or under influence of alcohol or drugs...

          The problem is that YOU guys are brought up with it. So a sort of brainwashing it is. Poor guys :dismay: h

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
            Well, considering where you're from and you were born with such an affliction as being brought up as a Yankee fan . . .

            . . . I can only take your words as high praise indeed.
            Hey Ken...

            You do realize that Biscuit is one of my homeboys, right?
            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SDL View Post
              Hey Ken...

              You do realize that Biscuit is one of my homeboys, right?
              Your homeboy keeps *YOU*, a mere Beantowner, as a friend? Sheesh, just when I thought he'd exercised good judgement.

              Dear Beantown:

              Please start losing games, as the MIGHTY YANKEES are once again winning as they should, set forth to retake first place, returning it to its rightful owner!

              Hiya, SDL!

              Last edited by Mattingly; 06-10-2007, 03:28 AM.
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                Your homeboy keeps *YOU*, a mere Beantowner, as a friend? Sheesh, just when I thought he'd exercised good judgement.

                Dear Beantown:

                Please start losing games, as the MIGHTY YANKEES are once again winning as they should, set forth to retake first place, returning it to its rightful owner!

                Hiya, SDL!

                Hey..hey's from The Netherlands; I have dual-citizenship there

                Wife and i are hitting the Tampa Yankees/dunedin Blue Jays game today. i'll be wearing my Sox gear; she'll wear some Mets stuff...
                sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                Comment


                • Hellooooooo Ken, SDL and your other Beantown buddies.

                  We are within ten games behind you.

                  Getting nervous already? Or do you have some sleepless nights already? :nosleep:

                  Anyhow, your team looks a bit lately.
                  Last edited by Yankeebiscuitfan; 06-11-2007, 01:43 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                    Hellooooooo Ken, SDL and your other Beantown buddies.

                    We are within ten games behind you.

                    Getting nervous already? Or do you have some sleepless nights already? :nosleep:

                    Anyhow, your team looks a bit lately.
                    This ain't '78 and Terry ain't The Gerbil...
                    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Way to go Roger you just stepped it up to AAAA
                      Dustin Pedroia was asked what the Red Sox need to do to turn it around. They have lost six straight and 14 of 21.
                      “I don’t know. I’m not a magic person. I just play second base,” he said.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                        Hellooooooo Ken, SDL and your other Beantown buddies.

                        We are within ten games behind you.

                        Getting nervous already? Or do you have some sleepless nights already? :nosleep:

                        Anyhow, your team looks a bit lately.
                        Nervous, why? Is there someone behind us? You mean their are OTHER teams in the AL east this year? Wow.

                        Were 4-6 in the last 10 games, and we're still tied with the most wins in major league baseball. And we havn't even played Tampa Bay yet.

                        Enjoy 2nd place, while it lasts..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                          Hellooooooo Ken, SDL and your other Beantown buddies.

                          We are within ten games behind you.

                          Getting nervous already? Or do you have some sleepless nights already? :nosleep:
                          Attached Files
                          Ken Fougère

                          Comment


                          • ERA doesn't always translate to wins. Matsuzaka lost on Sunday, despite the score being 2-1 when he'd left.

                            I'm more interested in wins than anything else. You can talk about team ERA, team offense, team defense, but in the end, a team has to win the games it's in.
                            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
                              Nervous, why? Is there someone behind us? You mean their are OTHER teams in the AL east this year? Wow.

                              Were 4-6 in the last 10 games, and we're still tied with the most wins in major league baseball. And we havn't even played Tampa Bay yet.

                              Enjoy 2nd place, while it lasts..
                              Overhere we have a proverb that says that arrogance comes before the downfall.

                              Beware!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                                Overhere we have a proverb that says that arrogance comes before the downfall.

                                Beware!
                                Except in the Yankees case, where arrogance comes before, during and after the downfall. My arrogance? Your the ones who think you "have a shot."

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X