This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
    So the D-Rays and Royals haven't kicked some Beantown booty before? You sure about this?

Clay was good, but how were Mats, Beckett and Schill? Those are your *THREE* top pitchers.

Uno-dos-tres, all taken down! Bring 'em on again!

*SDL is secretly silenced, his posts made invisible while the rest of the intelligent world goes about its business*
    Don't think the Rays took 2 out of three from the Sox eveer..but I just woke up, so my thought processes aren't at full capacity yet.

I had a wonderful dream...surrounded by bowls of delicious chowder and Fenway Franks...
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• It's a good thing that I've tweaked the software, so now SDL is officially being ignored!
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• 7-1 Mariners, final score. So who is being ignored, and how did Clemens do today against the Mariners? No Wild Card for you, Yankees!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
          It's a good thing that I've tweaked the software, so now SDL is officially being ignored!
          Isn't there a possibility that we can ignore the whole Red Sox section?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
            Isn't there a possibility that we can ignore the whole Red Sox section?
            You can't ignore us

Was out today with the wife...we hit Best Buy...they have a live demo of DirecTV HD there...so they just happened to have the YES feed on...It was BEAUTIFUL to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
              You can't ignore us

Was out today with the wife...we hit Best Buy...they have a live demo of DirecTV HD there...so they just happened to have the YES feed on...It was BEAUTIFUL to watch
              *Checks to make sure that my alligator & swamp* kit from "ghouls-r-us.com" has arrived in the mail*

Yup, it's here. Now, please step onto the water and wiggle around a bit. That itty bitty croc has to be fed real soon!

Adds the "Supa-Dupa Ignore" feature to SDL's account.
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Well since Mattingly has me on ignore, I guess he's lucky enough not to see me mention that The Magic Number for the Sox is...

Comment

Well since Mattingly has me on ignore, I guess he's lucky enough not to see me mention that The Magic Number for the Sox is...

Hey ever noticed that you can put a 19 in front of it?

Or it's Damon's number, the guy who beat you up, remember?

Comment

Hey ever noticed that you can put a 19 in front of it?

Or it's Damon's number, the guy who beat you up, remember?
                    Who's Damon?

Comment

Who's Damon?

That's the weakest answer you have ever given. :silent:

Comment

That's the weakest answer you have ever given. :silent:
                        To me at this monent in time (5:30 PM EDT on Sepetember 4, 20027) 18 means two things.

1. The Magic Number

2. The uniform number of Dice-K, NOT the number of this lying traitor who swore up and down that he'd never go THERE.

Same kind of feeling you'd get if Johan Cruyff put on a Belgian jersey...

Comment

To me at this monent in time (5:30 PM EDT on Sepetember 4, 20027) 18 means two things.

1. The Magic Number

2. The uniform number of Dice-K, NOT the number of this lying traitor who swore up and down that he'd never go THERE.

Same kind of feeling you'd get if Johan Cruyff put on a Belgian jersey...

Like I would care about soccer. I used to do. At those days Cruyff put on a Feyenoord jersey. That was blasphemy.

But nowadays soccer is not interesting anymore.

Comment

• Ouch! The almighty Red Sox lose it in the ninth.

That one must hurt. It will get worse. You have to play two pretty tough teams the coming days. At least the Yanks had some hard times playing them :crossfingers:

Comment

Ouch! The almighty Red Sox lose it in the ninth.

That one must hurt. It will get worse. You have to play two pretty tough teams the coming days. At least the Yanks had some hard times playing them :crossfingers:
                              The Yankees would have had a hard time playing the Bad News Bears the first half of the season.
                              Originally posted by Domenic
                              The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Like I would care about soccer. I used to do. At those days Cruyff put on a Feyenoord jersey. That was blasphemy.

But nowadays soccer is not interesting anymore.
                                Hey, even the Beckhams are Dodger fans

I hear tell Cruyff was a fairly good pitcher in the day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X