This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
    That's what I thought last night when our #18 hit one into RCF off your #18.

Now then, go back hiding behind your EZ chair until you manage to get a win against the Yankees. Until then, no more soup for you!

Hiya, Ken!
    RCF? More like RRRF. What a duck fart HR. I think we're also forgetting that he allowed a HR over his early jumping glove, so if you want to use hockey stats, his +/- was a big fat zippo.

So "Joba the Hut" (© 2007 Williamsburg2599) comes in and gets one win for the Yankees. I might be a tad bit worried IF this was a 8 game seires, but checking the calender... it ain't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
      RCF? More like RRRF. What a duck fart HR. I think we're also forgetting that he allowed a HR over his early jumping glove, so if you want to use hockey stats, his +/- was a big fat zippo.

So "Joba the Hut" (© 2007 Williamsburg2599) comes in and gets one win for the Yankees. I might be a tad bit worried IF this was a 8 game seires, but checking the calender... it ain't.
      Oh yeah, RRRRRRRRRRRF. It wrapped itself around the Yanks' version of the Pesky Pole. It was "right", but it still "left" the Stadium! (that's a joke, son, you're suppose ta laugh!)

Yeah, he allowed a longball, but whatever Johnny Demon doeth, he undoeth with his bat. You just knew we brought him here for his bat, not for his glove (or that "Mary" wet noodle arm of his), didn't ya?.

Who has 8 game series? Why don't we have a 5-gamer at Fenway? The kind where you only have to win *ONE GAME* and get a free pass to the World Series, but can't win a single game. Would that be the Boston Massacre or the Boston/Yankee Fan Tea Party?

Joba got a "hold" or whatever. Andy Dandy got the "W", while Mr $103.1m Man got the big fat "L" hung around his neck.

Now then, prepare to lose tonight. Oh, and sales at the New England soup stores were way down last night, and will all be closed for the week!

Hiya, Kid!

Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
      Ken's reply:
      - American League East -
      Boston - - - 80 52 .606 -
      New York - 73 59 .553 - 7
      ----------><----------
      Had the other Sawx (the Pale Hose) not just folded like a cheap lawn chair for about 4 games, it would've been different. Now you'll have to deal with us, and one ace is down, the next to be taken care of.

Beckett's been good this season, but he's not taking us out again at YS-II, especially after that whole 2003 Game 6 thing.

Yankees win! THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yankees win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

That's what I thought last night when our #18 hit one into RCF off your #18.

Now then, go back hiding behind your EZ chair until you manage to get a win against the Yankees. Until then, no more soup for you!

Hiya, Ken!

What? I forgot that Judas was still a Yankee...
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
          What? I forgot that Judas was still a Yankee...
          Hey the sox could have brought back johnny, they didn't want too!!
          they thought he was done, He was hurt most of this year and didn't do that well but he still got some pop in him!
          39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
          2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

:bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

Comment

• Originally posted by Urbanshocker13 View Post
            Hey the sox could have brought back johnny, they didn't want too!!
            they thought he was done, He was hurt most of this year and didn't do that well but he still got some pop in him!
            I still dont want him. All three of our outfielders are better than him.
            Originally posted by Domenic
            The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

• Even though it is not very likely that we are going to win the AL East, it makes my day that the highly regarded Boston pitching staff has been beaten twice this series.

Yeah, right now I am happy with the smallest things...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                Even though it is not very likely that we are going to win the AL East, it makes my day that the highly regarded Boston pitching staff has been beaten twice this series.

Yeah, right now I am happy with the smallest things...
                OK, we'll give you two at The Zoo. I have a feeling Schilling will shut you guys down tomorrow.

Shame that I have now lost all respect for Alec Baldwin and Sir Paul McCartney...

Comment

• Hey, Ken and all the other Loserboyz:

No soup for you!

For Thursday night, please take your choice:

Originally posted by SDL View Post
                  OK, we'll give you two at The Zoo. I have a feeling Schilling will shut you guys down tomorrow.

Shame that I have now lost all respect for Alec Baldwin and Sir Paul McCartney...
                  What do Sir Paul and Alec Baldwin have to do with anything? Two divorced guys?

Anyway, we're all gonna Wang Chung tonight, so join the party.

Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

Hey, Ken and all the other Loserboyz:

No soup for you!

For Thursday night, please take your choice:

What do Sir Paul and Alec Baldwin have to do with anything? Two divorced guys?

Anyway, we're all gonna Wang Chung tonight, so join the party.

Sorry..I'll be having a BIG BOWL OF REAL NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER and wishing I was here:

And I won't have that red crap you call "Manhattan" Clam Chowder either

Sir Paul & Alec? They are Yankee fans which is why I have lost respect for them.

BTW..Thursday could be a double win night for a Boston/NE team. Seems there's a pre-season game in Foxboro..the THREE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS are playing some carpetbaggers who play their home games in a toxic-waste dump in Jersey...

Comment

Sorry..I'll be having a BIG BOWL OF REAL NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER and wishing I was here:

And I won't have that red crap you call "Manhattan" Clam Chowder either

Sir Paul & Alec? They are Yankee fans which is why I have lost respect for them.

BTW..Thursday could be a double win night for a Boston/NE team. Seems there's a pre-season game in Foxboro..the THREE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS are playing some carpetbaggers who play their home games in a toxic-waste dump in Jersey...
                      Oh, in that case, there is finally something respectable about them. At least they have one redeeming quality.

Now then, who'd you prefer? Sir Paul or Ben Affleck? Admit it, aren't you really a Beatles fan? The Ed Sullivan Theater where they'd played around 1964 or so is now occupied by David Letterman, so it's a long-standing tradition.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I don't happen to see anyone going into that place to have any soup. They must all be having shucked oysters, Maine lobster, but not a drop of dairy-based NE clam chowda was sold!

No soup for you. Oh, and after tomorrow, make sure you think a whole *LOT* about football.

Only Beantowners can wonder where the Yankee fans are after they get whupped. How much will you all be talking about tomorrow? In fact, I should've bet on this series. Y'all would've been wearing Yankee avs. Well, wear 'em anyway, since it might be a serious improvement!

Comment

Oh, in that case, there is finally something respectable about them. At least they have one redeeming quality.

Now then, who'd you prefer? Sir Paul or Ben Affleck? Admit it, aren't you really a Beatles fan? The Ed Sullivan Theater where they'd played around 1964 or so is now occupied by David Letterman, so it's a long-standing tradition.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I don't happen to see anyone going into that place to have any soup. They must all be having shucked oysters, Maine lobster, but not a drop of dairy-based NE clam chowda was sold!

No soup for you. Oh, and after tomorrow, make sure you think a whole *LOT* about football.

Only Beantowners can wonder where the Yankee fans are after they get whupped. How much will you all be talking about tomorrow? In fact, I should've bet on this series. Y'all would've been wearing Yankee avs. Well, wear 'em anyway, since it might be a serious improvement!
                        Yeah, I like the Beatles...but I also like these guys as well.

Now where are they from again...?

Oh, I do think about football. Say, how are those Jokes--oops--Jets doin'? And FYI, my wife is a Giants & Mets fan as well...

Comment

• Fyi . . .

Originally posted by SDL View Post
                          BTW: Comment on your pic . . .

The Union Oyster House is the oldest restaurant in Boston and the oldest restaurant in continuous service in the U.S. — the doors have always been open to diners since 1826.

(I love Boston/American history)
                          Ken Fougère

Comment

• The Yankees are tied for the Wild Card now.....

Don't forget our bet
                            2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had the same feeling about Josh Becket. We all know what happened
                              So to please you, I also think that Mr. Big Mouth will shut us out.

I didn't see Alec Baldwin. But now I like Paul McCartney even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                                BTW: Comment on your pic . . .

The Union Oyster House is the oldest restaurant in Boston and the oldest restaurant in continuous service in the U.S. — the doors have always been open to diners since 1826.

(I love Boston/American history)
                                Well, as of today, they are closed for business!

Now then, no chowda for *ANY* of you all!

BTW, was that Varitek or Brady throwing that touchdown pass to LF? Or as Mr Baseball would say:

JUST a bit outside.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X