This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boston Boxer View Post
    i thought this was the thread we all could poke fun at one another and not get scolded??? Its all good
    Well, it was another Yankee fan that I was scolding, right? Any complaints from the Beantown faction of BBF?

Anyways, when I see a newbie here saying how he/she detests an opposing team, I sorta give them a quick run-through as to how things are done around here. Now then, does said "run-through" meet with your New England-style approval?
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post

Oh, for your additional educational experince that you may derive from this thread, I have three words: The Yankees Suck.
      SDL, you have made your point with your sig already.

Comment

• I just got in...I have Fox Sports Florida on...

The DEVIL RAYS get FIVE RUNS off Pettite..and Wilson just homers to make it 6-2?

THE DEVIL RAYS???

FIVE RUNS???

OFF PETTITE??????

sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

I just got in...I have Fox Sports Florida on...

The DEVIL RAYS get FIVE RUNS off Pettite..and Wilson just homers to make it 6-2?

THE DEVIL RAYS???

FIVE RUNS???

OFF PETTITE??????

Yes and Torre sticks with the ever brilliant Edwar Ramirez who allowed another two homers, to make it 8-2. Bleeping hopeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
            Yes and Torre sticks with the ever brilliant Edwar Ramirez who allowed another two homers, to make it 8-2. Bleeping hopeless.
            What is it with the Yankees and players named "Edwar"? They have a OF who played with Tampa that's also missing a "d" at the end of his name...

8-2 now..I ain't at McD's but I'm Lovin' It...

Comment

• Originally posted by Louisiana Lightning View Post
              Could you guys stay another week or so in town?

That would be nice.
              Sure you wanted to face Buchholz?

Yeah..losing 2 out of three to the DEVIL RAYS

Comment

Sure you wanted to face Buchholz?

Yeah..losing 2 out of three to the DEVIL RAYS
                So the D-Rays and Royals haven't kicked some Beantown booty before? You sure about this?

Clay was good, but how were Mats, Beckett and Schill? Those are your *THREE* top pitchers.

Uno-dos-tres, all taken down! Bring 'em on again!

Originally posted by SDL View Post
                I just got in...I have Fox Sports Florida on...

THE DEVIL RAYS???

FIVE RUNS???

OFF PETTITE??????

*SDL is secretly silenced, his posts made invisible while the rest of the intelligent world goes about its business*
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                  So the D-Rays and Royals haven't kicked some Beantown booty before? You sure about this?

Clay was good, but how were Mats, Beckett and Schill? Those are your *THREE* top pitchers.

Uno-dos-tres, all taken down! Bring 'em on again!

*SDL is secretly silenced, his posts made invisible while the rest of the intelligent world goes about its business*
                  Don't think the Rays took 2 out of three from the Sox eveer..but I just woke up, so my thought processes aren't at full capacity yet.

I had a wonderful dream...surrounded by bowls of delicious chowder and Fenway Franks...

Comment

• It's a good thing that I've tweaked the software, so now SDL is officially being ignored!

Comment

• 7-1 Mariners, final score. So who is being ignored, and how did Clemens do today against the Mariners? No Wild Card for you, Yankees!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                        It's a good thing that I've tweaked the software, so now SDL is officially being ignored!
                        Isn't there a possibility that we can ignore the whole Red Sox section?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                          Isn't there a possibility that we can ignore the whole Red Sox section?
                          You can't ignore us

Was out today with the wife...we hit Best Buy...they have a live demo of DirecTV HD there...so they just happened to have the YES feed on...It was BEAUTIFUL to watch

Comment

You can't ignore us

Was out today with the wife...we hit Best Buy...they have a live demo of DirecTV HD there...so they just happened to have the YES feed on...It was BEAUTIFUL to watch
                            *Checks to make sure that my alligator & swamp* kit from "ghouls-r-us.com" has arrived in the mail*

Yup, it's here. Now, please step onto the water and wiggle around a bit. That itty bitty croc has to be fed real soon!

Adds the "Supa-Dupa Ignore" feature to SDL's account.

Comment

• Well since Mattingly has me on ignore, I guess he's lucky enough not to see me mention that The Magic Number for the Sox is...

Comment

Well since Mattingly has me on ignore, I guess he's lucky enough not to see me mention that The Magic Number for the Sox is...

Hey ever noticed that you can put a 19 in front of it?

Or it's Damon's number, the guy who beat you up, remember?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X