• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
    The Magic Number is...

Anybody wear #0?

Comment

• The Magic Number is now

Thank you, Oriioles!
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Thank-you, Baltimore! :applaud:

Boston Red Sox fans cheer as they watch on the big screen TV at Fenway Park in Boston, the Baltimore Orioles beat the New York Yankees, & clinched the A.L. East Championship for the Red Sox . . .
        Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
          Anybody wear #0?
          I know on the Celts Eric Montross and somebody else did..

But we all know who wore #00 ing

He won a few championships in Boston, too

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
            Thank-you, Baltimore! :applaud:

Boston Red Sox fans cheer as they watch on the big screen TV at Fenway Park in Boston, the Baltimore Orioles beat the New York Yankees, & clinched the A.L. East Championship for the Red Sox . . .
            The great Mariano Rivera ing ing ing

Comment

• Hey Chris.

Who's your daddy?
              "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
              Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Does this hat and shirt look GREAT or what????

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                  Ahh... Good times, Good times.
                  Yeah, but did Mrs Fougere let you in the house with that crazy outfit on?

Congrats. Now then, can you find me an Anaheim av? I may be rooting for them shortly!

Hiya, Ken & SDL!
                  Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                  Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                  THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                  Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                    Yeah, but did Mrs Fougere let you in the house with that crazy outfit on?

Congrats. Now then, can you find me an Anaheim av? I may be rooting for them shortly!

Hiya, Ken & SDL!
                    Hiya Mattingly

Comment

• Originally posted by runningshoes View Post
                      Hey Chris.

Who's your daddy?
                      My daddy? Well as a coincidence his name is Chris too, if that's what you mean...

Congratulations. :dismay: Sorry, but I don't want to cry it out loud...

But this I do: GO ANGELS!!!!!!

Comment

• Hello Chris... I wonder if it hurts just as much all the way in the Netherlands?!?!
                        Originally posted by Domenic
                        The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                          Hiya Mattingly
                          Hey, dude. You peeps had a big party and didn't invite us, huh? Oh well, at least it was a loud and boisterous one!

Now then, let us that the Angels have a prayer, and can win 3 games in October. :hyper:
                          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                            Hello Chris... I wonder if it hurts just as much all the way in the Netherlands?!?!
                            Well... Yes. Even though you could read in my former posts that I didn't believe in the AL East Championship, I am not really looking forward to you guys bragging around. But last nights loss is what bothers me most. Leading with four runs, and still blowing it. It is something that I am worried about for the play offs.

Let's hope that the Angels will have some help from above, thanks to their name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                              Well... Yes. Even though you could read in my former posts that I didn't believe in the AL East Championship, I am not really looking forward to you guys bragging around. But last nights loss is what bothers me most. Leading with four runs, and still blowing it. It is something that I am worried about for the play offs.

Let's hope that the Angels will have some help from above, thanks to their name.
                              No worries. Rather him get out that stinker against the O's then the Indians next week. Much happier facing them then the Angels thats for sure. Break out that stupid rally monkey!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                                Hey, dude. You peeps had a big party and didn't invite us, huh? Oh well, at least it was a loud and boisterous one!

Now then, let us that the Angels have a prayer, and can win 3 games in October. :hyper:
                                Well, we didn't think you'd like the party menu of Fenway Franks and REAL NE Clam Chowder; not that red crap you sell in NY...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X