Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (A small voice from the corner speaks)

At least we're IN the ALCS.....
    --Annie
    Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
    Remember Yellowdog
    ABNY

Comment

• Originally posted by VTSoxFan View Post
      (A small voice from the corner speaks)

And I still can't get an answer as to how Jeter's off-season golfing is going? What's he shooting on the greens?
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Shoo, shoo. Go back to your Red Sox corner Annie, and take another bowl of Clam Chowdah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
          Shoo, shoo. Go back to your Red Sox corner Annie, and take another bowl of Clam Chowdah.
          I plan to..at approximately 3:45 today

And it's the REAL stuff..not that red crap, either.

Wonder how Damon & Clemens liked going home early again this year...?
          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
            I plan to..at approximately 3:45 today

And it's the REAL stuff..not that red crap, either.

Wonder how Damon & Clemens liked going home early again this year...?
            Boston stuff or NY stuff. Chowdah is chowday. Yuck!

Your fellows will find out soon enough how it is to go home early?

We reached the play offs this year. Something you can't say about last year...

Comment

Not for long anyway!

Hiya, Annie!
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Hey Matt, this seems like a typical pose for Shill to me.
                Ya, he had a tough night. But . . .
                . . . did you notice that he's still wearing a uniform? - -

Comment

• Westbrook silences the dynamic duo ... Ouch that hurts!!! :applaud:

Comment

Westbrook silences the dynamic duo ... Ouch that hurts!!! :applaud:
                    I hear the Yankees didnt make it out of the first round. Is this true Chris?
                    Originally posted by Domenic
                    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                      I hear the Yankees didnt make it out of the first round. Is this true Chris?
                      Eh... I'm not sure Evan. Aren't they playing the Red Sox right now? h

Comment

• They better start hitting. With authority too . . . :grouchy

Comment

• Here's what Derek Jeter is probably doing these days after losing in the ALDS. It seems like he sacrificed his fourth World Series ring for golf time. :P

Here's what David Ortiz is doing - playing baseball to secure another pennant for Boston. How's your postseason going Yankee fans? Trying to deal with another "Steinbrenner threatening to fire everyone" episode?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post

Here's what Derek Jeter is probably doing these days after losing in the ALDS. It seems like he sacrificed his fourth World Series ring for golf time. :P

Here's what David Ortiz is doing - playing baseball to secure another pennant for Boston. How's your postseason going Yankee fans? Trying to deal with another "Steinbrenner threatening to fire everyone" episode?
                            It looks like the Red Sox will be joining them very soon...

BTW. The Marlins went golfing sooner than the Yankees.

Comment

• Better late than never . . . :disbelief:

Comment

• All hail Yankebiscuitfan - your big-ass logo looks a little smaller today. Outscored 30-5 in the last 3 the Tribe were, Drew begins to redeem his career in game 6, gutty 5 innings from Dice last night, the Rookie of the Year gets, was it, 5 RBIs?, and so on, and so on ... and the Yankees stew in the juice of their front-office bs. Nice.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X