This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    New Yorkers do the same. But when they show their pride, they are called arrogant...
    My wife is a NYer and she's not arrogant. But then again, she's a Met fan
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
      Now is this a GREAT shirt or what?

and oh what a cap!

I was wondering. Could you get Theo Epstein to pay me 100 million dollars to be a guy who underachieved all season?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
        My wife is a NYer and she's not arrogant. But then again, she's a Met fan
        I don't think my wife is arrogant, but I don't know how others think about her...

Comment

• Originally posted by JCStone07 View Post
          I was wondering. Could you get Theo Epstein to pay me 100 million dollars to be a guy who underachieved all season?
          hey, J.D came thru in the clutch. He earned his keep in the post-season...

Comment

• I wasn't talking about Drew, but you could add him to the list. I find it funny that Boston fans rag on him all year and has one good hit and now he's awesome.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
              New Yorkers do the same. But when they show their pride, they are called arrogant...
              Hey Hey, I have no problem with that...I respect NY (to a degree ) for being proud of their region, and rooting for their sports teams. I do not respect the gutless fans that root for the Yanks and the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanDL3891 View Post
                you put war on the same level as a sport!!!! :hyper: My gosh whats wrong with you!
                Sports players should enjoy representing their area by playing for that team, it does not happen much anymore, but that was one of the reason sports are so popular...because you want to see the people reprenting YOU win. Like people rooting for the Cards (if any) in 2006 said were all happy when the Cards won, the truth is St. Louis won it, and in no way they should be happy unless they hated the Tigers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCStone07 View Post
                  I wasn't talking about Drew, but you could add him to the list. I find it funny that Boston fans rag on him all year and has one good hit and now he's awesome.
                  Touché!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kyle- View Post
                    Hey Hey, I have no problem with that...I respect NY (to a degree ) for being proud of their region, and rooting for their sports teams. I do not respect the gutless fans that root for the Yanks and the Lakers.
                    ok, and I respect the gutless fans that root for all boston/new england teams.
                    LETS GO YANKEES!

Comment

Well that doesn't make any sense...they want the team that represents the area that they live in to win...how is that gutless? The Yank/Laker fan is...he just roots for them because they win...not because he likes them.

Comment

Makes no sense to call them gutless. I think you're insulting a lot of people here. You're lucky not many come to this thread...
                        Originally posted by Domenic
                        The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Explain how we're "gutless"?

Comment

• read kyles post wrong thought it said:
                            "I respect the gutless fans that root for the Yanks and the Lakers."

So I was responding to that :cap:
                            LETS GO YANKEES!

Comment

read kyles post wrong thought it said:
                              "I respect the gutless fans that root for the Yanks and the Lakers."

So I was responding to that :cap:
                              Those people are gutless because they just pick the team that wins, not the team that respresents them. Rooting for the team that represents you is not gutless.

Comment

• and besides winning the WS, us Sox fans have another thing to gloat about
                                Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X