X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
    Ain't life grand?

(The punch line is that my wife is a Giants fan)
    This Super Bowl seems like the Yanks-Beantown ALCS all over again.

Y'all should move to the NL so that we could beat you in the World Series. We have better ALCS games than most WS games.

Now git from the AL East.
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Pssst Ken, I have news for you:

This is not a football forum!!! It is about baseball.

Let's keep it that way.

Oh and eh... Patriots record 18-0? They're just lucky.

Comment

Ain't life grand?

(The punch line is that my wife is a Giants fan)
        So if the Pats win, you will sleep on the couch once again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
          Oh geez, someone who's half a Yankee fan and half a Beantown fan. At least you're halfway good, but sometimes I don't know whether I'm speaking with the good side or the bad side.
          Accusing me of being a Beantown fan? How could you? The only time I have rooted for them was in the 2004 WS. But now they should go to rest for the coming 86 years.

Nevah will I be a Beantown fan again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
            Hey, Ken, I can't see that Pats pic you'd put up. Is there any way you could find a larger image? I may need a magnifying glass just to see that itty bitty pic you'd posted.

Oh geez, someone who's half a Yankee fan and half a Beantown fan. At least you're halfway good, but sometimes I don't know whether I'm speaking with the good side or the bad side.
            ROFL

Matt, That's the first time in a long time you've made me laugh! Thanks . . .
            Ken Fougère

Comment

Ain't life grand?
              Seriously. Is this great to be a Bostonian or what?

Question: Does this "Bitter Rivals Thread" remind anyone else of the opening line in . . .

"It was the best of times . . .
              It was the worst of times . . . "
              Ken Fougère

Comment

• Too bad the Pats did not play the Broncos this year. That would have been an automatic loss. Even bad Broncos teams seem to beat good Pats teams.

Broncos 6-1 vs. Patriots with Brady and Belichick including playoffs. We own you.

Go Broncos!
                Denver Bears* (1955-1985)/ Zephyrs (1985-1992)
                Colorado Rockies (1993-Present)
                1995 2007 2009
                * - preferred name

Comment

• Originally posted by KenFougere View Post
                  ROFL

Matt, That's the first time in a long time you've made me laugh! Thanks . . .
                  This answer proves that you are a grumpy old man...

Boston has won it's second World Series title in four years, and you laughed for the first time in a long time... Poor guy. Must be a hard life with a lacking sense of humor...

Yes I know... Twisting someone's words can be fun too once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altitude View Post
                    Too bad the Pats did not play the Broncos this year. That would have been an automatic loss. Even bad Broncos teams seem to beat good Pats teams.

Broncos 6-1 vs. Patriots with Brady and Belichick including playoffs. We own you.

Go Broncos!
                    And your Broncos went, how far in the playoffs this year?
                    Ken Fougère

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post

This answer proves that you are a grumpy old man...

Boston has won it's second World Series title in four years, and you laughed for the first time in a long time... Poor guy. Must be a hard life with a lacking sense of humor...

Yes I know... Twisting someone's words can be fun too once in a while.
                      Well, with the seasons you've had to endure recently, I understand your need for some fun - . . .
                      Ken Fougère

Comment

Well, with the seasons you've had to endure recently, I understand your need for some fun - . . .

Thanks goodness that I don't let sport influence my mood. With or without a Yankees WS win, there is no day without laughter.

Your answer was another reason for a good laugh. And trust me, it wasn't the first time today...

Comment

And your Broncos went, how far in the playoffs this year?
                          The Broncos are a classy enough organization never to have a Spygate incident. To get Moss to play is some accomplishment. We all know he took plays off in Minnesota and Oakland. It must also be easy to have ESPN always showing you're greatness, when it's smoke and mirrors. The point is that the Broncos have and always will own the Pats.

The AFC West was down this year, but it's not like the AFC East has been for several years.

AFC Easy 6 wins right here
                          Buffalo Bills (7-9) (Broncos won at Buffalo this year)
                          NY Jets (4-12)
                          Miami Dolphins (1-15)
                          Denver Bears* (1955-1985)/ Zephyrs (1985-1992)
                          Colorado Rockies (1993-Present)
                          1995 2007 2009
                          * - preferred name

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                            So if the Pats win, you will sleep on the couch once again?
                            Most likely
                            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Seriously. Is this great to be a Bostonian or what?

Question: Does this "Bitter Rivals Thread" remind anyone else of the opening line in . . .

"It was the best of times . . .
                              It was the worst of times . . . "
                              And let's not forget that Jack Nicholson's LEAST FAVORITE NBA team is doing good as well...and to think I once DOUBTED the former Blue Jay infielder who's now in charge of The Green...
                              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

And let's not forget that Jack Nicholson's LEAST FAVORITE NBA team is doing good as well...and to think I once DOUBTED the former Blue Jay infielder who's now in charge of The Green...
                                Believe me, up here, the (20 year) losing stretch made most fans want to string up Danny-boy by his 'ball-bag' . . .
                                Ken Fougère

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X