This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post
    I have visited friends at MIT, have worn a WS RING, have aquired the powers of Gandolf, am impervious to any YFAN.

Varitek and Kottaras have both HR. Crisp SB.

A Steinbrenner is a member of RSN. (riff raff section)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, hey, hey. She has come out of her hibernation...

Welcome back CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
      So YOU must be glad that you are not a Yankee then...

Hiya Scott
      You got that right!
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• And of course this caught my eye in Sunday's St. Pete Times...

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/03/02/Hi...ect_land.shtml

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
          And of course this caught my eye in Sunday's St. Pete Times...

And of course I am not surprised that a Red Sox fan is putting this on this board....

Comment

And of course I am not surprised that a Red Sox fan is putting this on this board....
            But of course!

And naturally, my Met fan wife enjoyed reading it as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
              And of course this caught my eye in Sunday's St. Pete Times...

i'm not suprised.
              btw- anyone here what happened last october after the yanks got eliminated from the alds. 2 fans beat some guy into critical condition just because he was wearing a sox cap. and they say yankee fans are classy:noidea (not talking about anyone on BBF)

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
                i'm not suprised.
                btw- anyone here what happened last october after the yanks got eliminated from the alds. 2 fans beat some guy into critical condition just because he was wearing a sox cap. and they say yankee fans are classy:noidea (not talking about anyone on BBF)
                The problem is that every sports team has morons like that as "fans".

Look at the stabbing of a Giants fan in LA about three or four years ago.

Things like that happen, unfortunately. Be glad that it is still not as bad as it is with soccer games in Europe.

Comment

The problem is that every sports team has morons like that as "fans".

Look at the stabbing of a Giants fan in LA about three or four years ago.

Things like that happen, unfortunately. Be glad that it is still not as bad as it is with soccer games in Europe.
                  see i don't get those. soccer is just stupid IMHO. its like nascar and golf boring as hell to watch but its fun to do

Comment

see i don't get those. soccer is just stupid IMHO. its like nascar and golf boring as hell to watch but its fun to do
                    I have been growing up with soccer. It can be an attractive game, but then both teams have to attack. Nowadays, because of the money that is involved in the sport, most teams are playing not to lose and then the games are boring. So I have distanced myself from the sport.

But what you are saying about soccer, is exactly what many persons overhere say about baseball: boring, don't understand the rules, etc.

I guess it also depends if you know or understand the rules.

Comment

That's exactly what I once thought about baseball so just remember that it's important to keep an open mind.
                      Greystones Mariners Baseball Club. The oldest baseball club in Ireland. 16 years and still going strong.

www.greystonesbaseball.org

Comment

I have been growing up with soccer. It can be an attractive game, but then both teams have to attack. Nowadays, because of the money that is involved in the sport, most teams are playing not to lose and then the games are boring. So I have distanced myself from the sport.

But what you are saying about soccer, is exactly what many persons overhere say about baseball: boring, don't understand the rules, etc.

I guess it also depends if you know or understand the rules.
                        well i actually was gonna say "gay" but u know the moderators here are strict at least in my opinion

Comment

well i actually was gonna say "gay" but u know the moderators here are strict at least in my opinion
                          I don't think so. Soccer can be very rough when you look at the fouls that are commited. There are even some gay players who do play very rough and mean.

But I can agree with the saying: Soccer's for suckers!

Comment

I don't think so. Soccer can be very rough when you look at the fouls that are commited. There are even some gay players who do play very rough and mean.

But I can agree with the saying: Soccer's for suckers!
                            agreed now what we need is pro handball a sport thats fun to watch and play with low injury risk and yes i am a chicken sh*t

Comment

agreed now what we need is pro handball a sport thats fun to watch and play with low injury risk and yes i am a chicken sh*t
                              Hanbal played by women is rough and mean. I know stories about elbowing and pinching. No, not a sport for me.

Comment

Hanbal played by women is rough and mean. I know stories about elbowing and pinching. No, not a sport for me.
                                oh sh*t that ain't the way we did it in gym class! LOL. well dodgeball's the next best thing

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X