Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yo' mama that's who!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
      Yo' mama that's who!
      Hey now, that poor woman has suffered enough. It's bad enough her son is a Yankees fan, she doesn't need a Sox fan insulting her!!!!!!!!!
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

      Comment


      • And it's only March!

        Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
        Ahhhhhhhh, that's it. I must've forgotten the "1 way get yourself outta town for good ticket" for my dear Hahvahd & MIT flunky, CB. I should've remembered that a long time ago before she got so sassy with all those crazy replies. No V-Tek jerseys for her (neither now or any other time)!

        Hmm, how to phrase this delicately...I will be writing Varitek for his autograph on medical tape, so my fake body part, named, you know who, will be adorned correctly. Close to my heart. (Ya walked into that Matt!)

        Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
        Now then, please step into this nice little gift-wrapped trunk and we (or should I say you) can go into a wonderful Chowda-themed friendly ride in Boston Harbor ... errrrrrrrrrr, I'd meant Red Sawx/Patsies Amusement Park. Step right in, my gal!

        No, I don't travel anyplace in trunks. I've learned to Apparate. The Floo network is pretty good, too. The Ministry of Magic revoked my broomstick license, I can't imagine why.

        deleted pic

        Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
        Oh, and I've found your perfect Halloween costume. Since you folks believe in the Great Pumpkin, I wouldn't be surprised. Make sure you don't go near any French restaurants or any HS science classes.
        Matt, it's not October yet. In October, I expect you will crying in your beer, while I will be watching THE RED SOX playing in the WORLD SERIES. If lucky enough, with hot cocoa and one of my Sox blankets, in Fenway, with a good view of the Captain.
        Last edited by CuriousBoston; 03-20-2008, 05:17 PM. Reason: Reminding a Yfan, which month it is.
        Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
        Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post
          No, I don't travel anyplace in trunks. I've learned to Apparate. The Floo network is pretty good, too. The Ministry of Magic revoked my broomstick license, I can't imagine why.
          Nah, you can always travel by flying bed...

          I think it is time to send you to Salem. See if you float on water...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
            Nah, you can always travel by flying bed...

            I think it is time to send you to Salem. See if you float on water...
            My ex is a Witch who lives near Salem. That'd be reason enough for me to avoid the place
            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

            Comment


            • @ Jerseysoxfan19 and Efin98.

              Would you mind to keep my mother out of this? You couldn't know, but she passed away thanks to a severe liver desease. She has suffered enough.

              I am not amused by this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
                Yo' mama that's who!
                Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                Hey now, that poor woman has suffered enough. It's bad enough her son is a Yankees fan, she doesn't need a Sox fan insulting her!!!!!!!!!
                No mother jokes, please. Those are one of those "off limits" topics in regards to forumers here. In case you two haven't noticed, many people do fight over jokes about their mothers.

                Thanks.
                Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                Comment


                • I think that Mattingly is right that all the mother stuff should probably just stop, but also wanted to mention that "yo mama" is common smack talk in the US, and rarely taken to be offensive. It's just a stock phrase that is almost without meaning at this point.
                  I lost my mother at a young age, but don't flinch when people say "yo mama". Now, if somebody said something like, "Your mother dresses you funny"...well, there would probably be a fight.
                  "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                    No mother jokes, please. Those are one of those "off limits" topics in regards to forumers here. In case you two haven't noticed, many people do fight over jokes about their mothers.

                    Thanks.
                    I meant to deflect it away onto something else and didn't mean it to be offensive, I know that stuff is offensive to almost all people. Not going to joke in any fashion about that again.


                    Excuse me while I look for something to atone for that reckless idiocy on my part...
                    Last edited by efin98; 03-21-2008, 09:02 AM.
                    Best posts ever:
                    Originally posted by nymdan
                    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                      @ Jerseysoxfan19 and Efin98.

                      Would you mind to keep my mother out of this? You couldn't know, but she passed away thanks to a severe liver desease. She has suffered enough.

                      I am not amused by this.
                      I'm truely sorry man, I didn't mean it to be offensive about that I only wanted to deflect the insult away from from mothers and wouldn't say a bad thing about someone's mother let alone someone I respect.

                      My deepest sympathies YB, I smacked my head a few times in penitence and beg your forgiveness.
                      Best posts ever:
                      Originally posted by nymdan
                      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                      Comment


                      • We're Sorry.

                        Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                        @ Jerseysoxfan19 and Efin98.

                        Would you mind to keep my mother out of this? You couldn't know, but she passed away thanks to a severe liver desease. She has suffered enough.

                        I am not amused by this.
                        We didn't know. We apologize. It won't happen again. :dismay:
                        Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                        Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

                        Comment


                        • @ CB and Efin98,

                          It is OK. You could not know this.

                          Comment


                          • Now lets all agree that Terry Francona is a genius and that Joe Girardi looks like he could have been a hit man on The Sopranos...
                            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                              Now lets all agree that Terry Francona is a genius and that Joe Girardi looks like he could have been a hit man on The Sopranos...
                              Why should I call Francona a genius?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                                Why should I call Francona a genius?
                                I'd be more apt to call him an idiot than a genius, especially after some of his bonehead decisions over the years!

                                Girardi I wouldn't want to piss off nor meet in a dark ally after a game, nor meet some of his "associates"
                                Best posts ever:
                                Originally posted by nymdan
                                Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                                Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                                I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X