X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Yankee fans are gonna like this article

http://tbsnradio510.com/columns/levi..._cuo-o-joe.htm
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post
      "It" is not a kid. SHE is the early famed Curious Boston.
      Beautiful mop of hair, still a beautiful thick auburn mop.

NOW, LISTEN UP! I have dialup, dialup, do you hear? So enough already with 8 by 11 pictures.

If you thought I was a formidable female before, I have met and defeated the beast. I now have a fake body part, named Varitek. A cat can scratch it, a candle can set it on fire..under what they don't tell ya..a dentist can be dangerous, too. With my powerful DNA, I avoided radiation and chemo. Again with my powerful DNA, a perfect match with a little pill.

With my powerful DNA, and Varitek close to my heart-you Yankee fans had better behave yourselves. I'm not afraid of nothing. I slapped a surgical resident because he did not wash his hands, or glove. In front of the munchkins that were following him around. He got screamed at, too, for touching me before waking me up. Stupider than Selig.

I ordered the chief of anesthesia out of my room, after he sent a flunkie to try to make peace, after the fool did not listen to me. I was a tad peeved. Then I told them I was leaving-less than 24 hours was enough...

As to what I did to the medic who was trying to poke at me in a moving ambulance-the stupid fool resident, you see, had caused an infection. I was strapped down, he was sitting, luckily my good arm-left-was free. He was not strapped down. It's very simple, no one-no one- touches me without my permission. So he ended up curled on the floor of the ambulance, blah, blah...

The ER was simple-no, I'm not staying, give me antibiotics and I'm going home. For some reason, I think they thought I was a tad dangerous and stubborn.

So, I'm explaining this so you will realize I am different; my personality has changed. I'm a tad agressive and outspoken. But she was that way last year, you are saying. HA! Curious Boston is back!

Ain't no Yfan putting me in no trunk,box, magic anything. You bet I've got a bag of tricks. Play with me, tease me, but Matt, remember that guy from another forum? He's still at BF...I'll PM you.

So, let the season begin. Varitek is ready to go, Papelbon has a new pitch, Schilling should retire-and not go into politics in MA, I'd have to waste time campaigning against him. Schilling is a Republican-sly and deceitful. (Every word of that is true. It may infer that other Republicans are...)

Let DiceK and Beckett stay home, get good and rested. Francona is smart.

Manny cannot be my private chef. I have a chef in training. He peeled peanuts for me during the last World Series. I'm working him up to hot dogs with all the fixings. Very teachable, he called me baby once, now it's Honey, a quick learner, of course a Sox fan since birth.

Was Rivera really signed for four years?

Let us compare the brainpower of Steinbrenners 1, 2, 3. I almost-ALMOST-feel bad for Yfans.

SWEET CAROLINE...SO GOOD..SO GOOD...SO GOOD!
      Who is this li'l pipsqueak again? That's a lot to say for a whole lotta nothing!
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
        I don't think Yankee fans are gonna like this article

pulitzer worthy stuff. shut up shelly it is you who sucks

Comment

I don't think Yankee fans are gonna like this article

The writer of this article is biased. No doubt...

Comment

" I'm a tad agressive.
            Of course you are. You're a Red Sox fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
              The writer of this article is biased. No doubt...
              Even my editor admits it

And wouldn't you know that Shelly Duncan started crap iny esterday's game AFTER my article was run? Wonder if the pinstriped putz read it...

Comment

Even my editor admits it

And wouldn't you know that Shelly Duncan started crap iny esterday's game AFTER my article was run? Wonder if the pinstriped putz read it...
                Let me guess: Is your wife your editor?

Comment

Even my editor admits it

Hey, that is a nono! You don't make fun of people who can't read! They're trying their best! You should show sympathy!

Comment

• You are correct.

Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                    Of course you are. You're a Red Sox fan.
                    Aren't you coming over to see the stadium before they blow it up? Or to see Fenway on home opening day? There's gonna be some sort of ceremony...some rings and such.

There are a number of Yfans and Sox fans being very civil to each other. It must be all those meds they found in the drinking water.

I'm tired of politics, I'm tired of idiots telling me there is not a recession, I'm tired of that fool in the White House scolding other countries for everything under the sun. I'm tired of rain and snow and thunderstorms in the same night.

The Rep. from my district interrogated Clemens about his MRI for the abcess on his rear. So who is paying attention to the important stuff?

Beckett hurt his back. Schilling is out for the year, just to prove he did need an operation. DiceK is gonna be a new daddy. Wakefield has a new catcher. They gotta trade Crisp and somebody to get more arms.

Meanwhile, it's Stein 2 & 3 with Cashman. Torre escaped just in time.

Now, are you Yfans prepared to be below the Devil Rays this year? How many ejections will Torre's replacement have?

Anybody see that second base spike slide pic? Baseball is getting to be a real friendly sport.

I'm left to pay the bills, while my uncle is in Florida, went to a game; all those signed checks...

I heard a small voice say something about a pipsqeak...must be a figment of my imagination. Like those figmental Yankee WS of this century. Poor figment. Have some real clam chowder, you'll feel better.

They are banning trans fats in Boston! How can chowda be made without butter or salt pork? They've got to make an exception.

I'm tellin ya, I don't pay attention for a few months, look what happens! Behave yourselves, while I have a word with one of my neighbors....Mr. Mayor..about this trans fat thing..
                    Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                    Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

Aren't you coming over to see the stadium before they blow it up? Or to see Fenway on home opening day? There's gonna be some sort of ceremony...some rings and such.

There are a number of Yfans and Sox fans being very civil to each other. It must be all those meds they found in the drinking water.

I'm tired of politics, I'm tired of idiots telling me there is not a recession, I'm tired of that fool in the White House scolding other countries for everything under the sun. I'm tired of rain and snow and thunderstorms in the same night.

The Rep. from my district interrogated Clemens about his MRI for the abcess on his rear. So who is paying attention to the important stuff?

Beckett hurt his back. Schilling is out for the year, just to prove he did need an operation. DiceK is gonna be a new daddy. Wakefield has a new catcher. They gotta trade Crisp and somebody to get more arms.

Meanwhile, it's Stein 2 & 3 with Cashman. Torre escaped just in time.

Now, are you Yfans prepared to be below the Devil Rays this year? How many ejections will Torre's replacement have?

Anybody see that second base spike slide pic? Baseball is getting to be a real friendly sport.

I'm left to pay the bills, while my uncle is in Florida, went to a game; all those signed checks...

I heard a small voice say something about a pipsqeak...must be a figment of my imagination. Like those figmental Yankee WS of this century. Poor figment. Have some real clam chowder, you'll feel better.

They are banning trans fats in Boston! How can chowda be made without butter or salt pork? They've got to make an exception.

I'm tellin ya, I don't pay attention for a few months, look what happens! Behave yourselves, while I have a word with one of my neighbors....Mr. Mayor..about this trans fat thing..
                      What she said

Yeah!

Comment

• I'm a Braves fan and I hate the Yankees

I hate Jim Leyritz haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jackmcmanus21 View Post
                          I hate the Yankees
                          Then you're certainly welcome around here.
                          "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                          Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Originally posted by jackmcmanus21 View Post
                            I'm a Braves fan and I hate the Yankees

I hate Jim Leyritz haha
                            Poor guy!h

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                              Poor guy!h
                              Well, I liked him briefly in '98...

Comment

Well, I liked him briefly in '98...

That was the only year that I did not like him. But I did not HATE him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X