Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
    Wow, I can stay up 'til 5 on average. Suck it up, if you're a real fan watch the games. I command you too.
    I AM YOUR MASTER HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    You're my master? A master that is sporting red socks?

    Mwaaaaahaaaaa!

    Do you really believe I will take you serious as my master?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
      You're my master? A master that is sporting red socks?

      Mwaaaaahaaaaa!

      Do you really believe I will take you serious as my master?
      He's your master and you are a member of the "Evil Empire"- would that make you Darth Vader and him Obi-Wan Kanobi?
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

      Comment


      • Originally posted by efin98 View Post
        He's your master and you are a member of the "Evil Empire"- would that make you Darth Vader and him Obi-Wan Kanobi?
        Nah! I am Yoda and he is Tinkywinky.

        Comment


        • I'll tinkywinkick-your-a*s

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
            I'll tinkywinkick-your-a*s
            Wooh, are we touchy today...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
              Nah! I am Yoda and he is Tinkywinky.
              You guys both being puppets make sense- you both enjoy pulling each others strings!
              Best posts ever:
              Originally posted by nymdan
              Too... much... math... head... hurts...
              Originally posted by RuthMayBond
              I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

              Comment


              • HaHaHa, and that's the show. Good Night Folks.

                Comment


                • Sorry, no Yankees fans may post for the remainder of the night. Only winners can post, and not someone who loses to a player named Vernon Wells almost all the time. Sorry Yankees fans, you have to wait out in the cold! Enjoy your stay in the cold, and don't get too cold now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post
                    Sorry, no Yankees fans may post for the remainder of the night. Only winners can post, and not someone who loses to a player named Vernon Wells almost all the time. Sorry Yankees fans, you have to wait out in the cold! Enjoy your stay in the cold, and don't get too cold now.
                    So it will be a lot of NON posting for you this season.

                    Comment


                    • That's for sure. How pathetic does a division have to be to be won by a team that wins just 83 games. We won 86 that year and didn't even make the postseason.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
                        That's for sure. How pathetic does a division have to be to be won by a team that wins just 83 games. We won 86 that year and didn't even make the postseason.
                        The 2000 New York Yankees and 1987 Minnesota Twins did that too - AND they won the World Series, with 87 and 85 wins, respectively. Weak division and lots of injuries was why the Cardinals only had 83 wins and won the division, but let's see:

                        Some of the 2000 New York Yankees are still playing for them: Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada, Andy Pettite, and Mariano Rivera. And for the record...

                        WE'RE (RSN) responsible for the Bug Swarm in 2007's ALDS against the New York Yankees. Here's the judgmental truth right here:



                        Have fun in 2008, Yankees fans! Don't let the bugs swarm you again!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post
                          The 2000 New York Yankees and 1987 Minnesota Twins did that too - AND they won the World Series, with 87 and 85 wins, respectively. Weak division and lots of injuries was why the Cardinals only had 83 wins and won the division, but let's see:

                          Some of the 2000 New York Yankees are still playing for them: Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada, Andy Pettite, and Mariano Rivera. And for the record...

                          WE'RE (RSN) responsible for the Bug Swarm in 2007's ALDS against the New York Yankees. Here's the judgmental truth right here:



                          Have fun in 2008, Yankees fans! Don't let the bugs swarm you again!
                          I knew it; genetic manipulated bugs.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                            I knew it; genetic manipulated bugs.
                            Never EVER underestimate us Bostonians. We're smarter than you think
                            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                              Never EVER underestimate us Bostonians. We're smarter than you think
                              Boston is the center of genetic research and biotechnology after all
                              Best posts ever:
                              Originally posted by nymdan
                              Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                              Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                              I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                                Boston is the center of genetic research and biotechnology after all
                                So now we know where all this HGH comes from...

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X