Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As said before every team has people like that as "fans". It's too bad that not much can be done about it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
      No. ALL Yankee fans are always very gentle and civilized.

      What an idiot. They should give guys like that a concrete life jacket and dump him somewhere in the Atlantic. And I don't mean this certain Pats fan...
      Take them to visit a van down by the river...and dump it in the river
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post
        Was alcohol involved?
        That's the thing. There wasn't any booze involved. I would have smelled it on him.

        This guy had to be a whack-job and odds are I'll see him again next time the Yankees go to the Naimoli complex.

        That's the good thing about us Sawx/Yankee fans here. Sure we disagree, but we sure as hell don't say crap to each other like what that guy did to me.
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SDL View Post
          So what is it with some of you Yankee fans?

          Saturday I'm at the Rays minor league camp watching the Rays AAA/AA teams play the Yankees AAA/AA squads and this guy in his 60s comes up next to me. has the Yankees top hat logo on his inner right forearm, a MICK 7 inking on his upper left arm and the70s/80 football GIANTS logo on his calf. He sees the Patriots tat I have on my arm and all of a sudden starts cussing me out, saying us Boston fans think we know it all...that we're all gay, living in a gay city, in a gay state (gee..where are Fire Island and Greenwich Village located?). Said teh pats were cheaters and Belichick probably taught the Red Sox how to cheat too. He kept calling me a two-word obscenity. I responded that he didn't look like my father-in-lawn and after a few more FA's directed at me, I told him to stop describing Isiah Thomas. He stormed away, wishing me AIDS.

          I give the Yankee coaches there some credit. One of them went to security and told them about this jerk. He had already left; I saw him leave the Naimoli Complex. Coach apologized to me. I told him no need to...the guy wasn't part of the Yankee organization.

          So they parole the residents of The Bronx Zoo or what?
          That isn't Just Yankee fans I have gotten some RedSox fans like that before, I think every team has it's share of complete morons. It's fun to mess a fool around with fans of another team, but some people are just retards and will use any reason to act like an ass! Why does it always come down to sexual prefrence with idiots like that? It's always......" Yous are a bunch of Homos....Naw Yous are a bunch of Homos....." Drunk idiots mess up everything!
          39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
          2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

          :bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SDL View Post
            That's the thing. There wasn't any booze involved. I would have smelled it on him.

            This guy had to be a whack-job and odds are I'll see him again next time the Yankees go to the Naimoli complex.

            That's the good thing about us Sawx/Yankee fans here. Sure we disagree, but we sure as hell don't say crap to each other like what that guy did to me.
            What!? No booze! Then this guy was just a major @$$høl£! I feel sorry for his family
            39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
            2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

            :bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

            Comment


            • Hah, the one chick I got into it with was either drunk or high. I think she also had an electric angels tat

              Comment


              • So how about your newest acquisition, Colon?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                  So how about your newest acquisition, Colon?
                  Who are you calling a colon!!!!

                  Oh wait, you mean Bartolo Colon!!!
                  Best posts ever:
                  Originally posted by nymdan
                  Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                  Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                  I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                    Who are you calling a colon!!!!

                    Oh wait, you mean Bartolo Colon!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                      Better a Sox fan make fun of the name than a Yankees fan :cap:
                      Best posts ever:
                      Originally posted by nymdan
                      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post
                        Was alcohol involved?
                        SDL said YANKEE fan, not a Beantowner.

                        Originally posted by SDL View Post
                        So what is it with some of you Yankee fans?

                        Saturday I'm at the Rays minor league camp watching the Rays AAA/AA teams play the Yankees AAA/AA squads and this guy in his 60s comes up next to me. has the Yankees top hat logo on his inner right forearm, a MICK 7 inking on his upper left arm and the70s/80 football GIANTS logo on his calf. He sees the Patriots tat I have on my arm and all of a sudden starts cussing me out, saying us Boston fans think we know it all...that we're all gay, living in a gay city, in a gay state (gee..where are Fire Island and Greenwich Village located?). Said teh pats were cheaters and Belichick probably taught the Red Sox how to cheat too. He kept calling me a two-word obscenity. I responded that he didn't look like my father-in-lawn and after a few more FA's directed at me, I told him to stop describing Isiah Thomas. He stormed away, wishing me AIDS.

                        I give the Yankee coaches there some credit. One of them went to security and told them about this jerk. He had already left; I saw him leave the Naimoli Complex. Coach apologized to me. I told him no need to...the guy wasn't part of the Yankee organization.

                        So they parole the residents of The Bronx Zoo or what?
                        Every team has crazed fans. Boston has an endless supply of them (such as MIT flunky CB), if you've ever been to Yankee Stadium when your boys play here.

                        We've got the Village, but Fire Island is near Long Island, I think. Either case, I don't hang out there. Isn't there a Southie section of Boston?

                        Me, I don't like the sexual orientation innuendo that some baseball fans insist upon labelling others with. I've heard some great jokes about that, but I prefer keeping it clean.
                        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                          That's the thing. There wasn't any booze involved. I would have smelled it on him.

                          This guy had to be a whack-job and odds are I'll see him again next time the Yankees go to the Naimoli complex.

                          That's the good thing about us Sawx/Yankee fans here. Sure we disagree, but we sure as hell don't say crap to each other like what that guy did to me.
                          My rules are I can mess with someone I know well (such as the Mets fans I play pool with), but never say anything to a complete stranger that will get you punched out in a bar. Once you add sports rivalries to this, then you're asking for some serious trouble (and a mighty big fight outside if one mouths off too much).

                          If someone does that here, they're history is all I'll say. We encourage playful banter, but never serious and highly personal smack talk.
                          Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                          Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                          THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                          Comment


                          • Yes, good point Mattingly, i hate the yankees but i only joke around and smack talk with my Yankee-fan friends. it's all good as long as you're just having fun. People like the one SDL met are those who take it too far and resort to name-calling and threats. I like having heated debates as much as the next guy but c'mon just keep it clean

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                              Every team has crazed fans. Boston has an endless supply of them (such as MIT flunky CB), if you've ever been to Yankee Stadium when your boys play here.

                              We've got the Village, but Fire Island is near Long Island, I think. Either case, I don't hang out there. Isn't there a Southie section of Boston?

                              Me, I don't like the sexual orientation innuendo that some baseball fans insist upon labelling others with. I've heard some great jokes about that, but I prefer keeping it clean.
                              We have a Southie but it's a blue collar hard core irish neighborhood and nothing like those neighborhoods mentioned...

                              But as an FYI the Boston neighborhood that is supposedly like Fire Island and the Village is Fenway's namesake(or so I'm told)!!!!!!(insert joke here)
                              Best posts ever:
                              Originally posted by nymdan
                              Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                              Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                              I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                                SDL said YANKEE fan, not a Beantowner.


                                Every team has crazed fans. Boston has an endless supply of them (such as MIT flunky CB), if you've ever been to Yankee Stadium when your boys play here.

                                We've got the Village, but Fire Island is near Long Island, I think. Either case, I don't hang out there. Isn't there a Southie section of Boston?

                                Me, I don't like the sexual orientation innuendo that some baseball fans insist upon labelling others with. I've heard some great jokes about that, but I prefer keeping it clean.
                                You mean South Boston. Certainly not a gay-friendly part of Boston. Goven this guy's attitude, if he was a Bostonian, he'd fit in well. You're thinking of Bay Village.

                                Hopefully the secirity guards will keep a eye on this guy next week when the Yankee teams return to Naimoli.

                                Whats funny, was that I was there to get some stuff signed by some Yankee personnel (I know, Matt.. big shock? )
                                sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X