Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    I knew it; genetic manipulated bugs.
    Never EVER underestimate us Bostonians. We're smarter than you think
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SDL View Post
      Never EVER underestimate us Bostonians. We're smarter than you think
      Boston is the center of genetic research and biotechnology after all
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

      Comment


      • Originally posted by efin98 View Post
        Boston is the center of genetic research and biotechnology after all
        So now we know where all this HGH comes from...

        Comment


        • Speaking of Red Sox fans from the animal kingdom, a hawk attacked a middle school teenager at Fenway yesterday. She's fine, but here's the twist, Her name: Alexa Rodriguez. I kid you not. The Hawk soon apologized, citing it as a case of mistaken idenity.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
            Speaking of Red Sox fans from the animal kingdom, a hawk attacked a middle school teenager at Fenway yesterday. She's fine, but here's the twist, Her name: Alexa Rodriguez. I kid you not. The Hawk soon apologized, citing it as a case of mistaken idenity.

            Had to definitely be mistaken identity on the girl's part. The Hawk was in Detroit to do the Chisox/Tigers game for WGN...

            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
              Speaking of Red Sox fans from the animal kingdom, a hawk attacked a middle school teenager at Fenway yesterday. She's fine, but here's the twist, Her name: Alexa Rodriguez. I kid you not. The Hawk soon apologized, citing it as a case of mistaken idenity.

              I heard she did it because of peer pressure apparantly the flies who attacked the Yankees last year urged the hawk to do it

              Comment


              • The proof is there. Also genetic manipulated birds.

                Comment


                • New!:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                    The proof is there. Also genetic manipulated birds.
                    It also helps when an unproven reliever throws two wild-pitches to score the tying run.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
                      It also helps when an unproven reliever throws two wild-pitches to score the tying run.
                      How's Manny Delcarmen doing? I've heard Frank Thomas say good things about him.

                      Loserboy & Losergirl Red Sox fans aren't allowed to post in here tonight. We won 2-0, you lost, 7-4. You were swept against a team we'd beaten 2 of 3 already.



                      Detroit will be heading into Fenway on Tuesday, so they should finally get a few wins in that series. Should soften you folks up before the Invincible Evil Empires walk right over you folks!
                      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                      Comment


                      • Yeah..we lost.

                        Sun is still going to rise tomorrow.

                        Sawx still get rings on Tuesday.

                        Losing two out of three to the Rays?
                        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                          How's Manny Delcarmen doing? I've heard Frank Thomas say good things about him.

                          Loserboy & Losergirl Red Sox fans aren't allowed to post in here tonight. We won 2-0, you lost, 7-4. You were swept against a team we'd beaten 2 of 3 already.



                          Detroit will be heading into Fenway on Tuesday, so they should finally get a few wins in that series. Should soften you folks up before the Invincible Evil Empires walk right over you folks!
                          I wouldn't celebrate too much yet, you were beaten two of three times by Tampa Bay so you don't have much to cheer about this weekend.
                          Best posts ever:
                          Originally posted by nymdan
                          Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                          Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                          I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                            I wouldn't celebrate too much yet, you were beaten two of three times by Tampa Bay so you don't have much to cheer about this weekend.
                            It's a 4-game series. At least we won 2 of 3 against Toronto, which is better than *LOSING* 3 of 3 against them. Oh, and Wang and the Mighty Yankees did beat Roy Halladay, unlike Josh Beckett.

                            Now if your team (or what little is left of it) cannot beat the Oh-No for 6 Motowns, then I suggest you people start hiding out early. Just remember, that chowda doesn't store well in those places in the boonies that have no electricity.

                            I'll go looking for a huge trunk for you folks soon.
                            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                              Yeah..we lost.

                              Sun is still going to rise tomorrow.

                              Sawx still get rings on Tuesday.

                              Losing two out of three to the Rays?
                              At least we were not SWEPT. Not by Tampa Bay, nor by Toronto.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
                                It's a 4-game series. At least we won 2 of 3 against Toronto, which is better than *LOSING* 3 of 3 against them. Oh, and Wang and the Mighty Yankees did beat Roy Halladay, unlike Josh Beckett.

                                Now if your team (or what little is left of it) cannot beat the Oh-No for 6 Motowns, then I suggest you people start hiding out early. Just remember, that chowda doesn't store well in those places in the boonies that have no electricity.

                                I'll go looking for a huge trunk for you folks soon.
                                If Boston can't beat the Tigers two of three games I'll personally make a trip down to New York to watch a Yankees game(will provide photo evidence of course).
                                Best posts ever:
                                Originally posted by nymdan
                                Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                                Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                                I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X