This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
    If Boston can't beat the Tigers two of three games I'll personally make a trip down to New York to watch a Yankees game(will provide photo evidence of course).
    In Full Yankee gear!
    39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
    2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

:bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

Comment

• Originally posted by Urbanshocker13 View Post
      In Full Yankee gear!
      I'll wear my aforementioned Yankees hat, but pay homage to the greats at Monument Park(forgot to do that last time I was there!)
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

I'll wear my aforementioned Yankees hat, but pay homage to the greats at Monument Park(forgot to do that last time I was there!)
        I'll tip my Red Sox cap when you do that... Oh darn... I betrayed myself...

Please wear your Babe Ruth or Wade Boggs (Yankees) jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
          I'll tip my Red Sox cap when you do that... Oh darn... I betrayed myself...

Please wear your Babe Ruth or Wade Boggs (Yankees) jersey.
          So sorry, the only jersey I have is a David Ortiz Red Sox jersey
          Best posts ever:

Comment

So sorry, the only jersey I have is a David Ortiz Red Sox jersey
            Do us a favour then: Wear that one and sit down in the bleachers...
            Just for a scientific experiment: To see how Yankee fans react on a David Ortiz jersey...

Comment

Just for a scientific experiment: To see how Yankee fans react on a David Ortiz jersey...
              Probally something like this:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gLbV...eature=related
              *Warning:Very explicit Language

BTW did you guy's hawk take our Squirrel!:dismay:
              39 AL Pennants • 26 World Series titles
              2003 • 2001 • 2000 • 1999•1998 • 1996 •1981 • 1978 •1977 • 1976 • 1964 • 1963 •1962 • 1961 • 1960 •1958•1957 • 1956 • 1955 • 1953 • 1952 • 1951 • 1950 • 1949•1947 • 1943 • 1942 • 1941•1939 • 1938 • 1937 • 1936•1932 • 1928 • 1927 • 1926 •1923 • 1922 • 1921

:bowdown:1•3•4•5•7•8•8•9•10•15 16•23•32•37•42•44•49 & soon 2•6•20•21•51•42

Comment

Uh, sorry it's packed up ready for my family's impending move(yeah, that's it!)

Don't worry, I won't disappoint Yankees fans while there(IF I have to go)
                Best posts ever:

Comment

• Originally posted by Urbanshocker13 View Post
                  Probally something like this:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gLbV...eature=related
                  *Warning:Very explicit Language

BTW did you guy's hawk take our Squirrel!:dismay:
                  You sure it was a squirrel and not a rat with a bushy tail?
                  Best posts ever:

Comment

• Kansas City?

Kansas City? Oh, the shame....

Meanwhile...after the rings were given out..again...Pie McKensie ...on grass...he was a great hockey fighter...DiceK, :bowdown:looking relaxed, played catch with Varitek while Detroit pretended they knew how to hit and catch a baseball.

The Tigers have forgotten how to play the game. They were picked to be winners this year? Gong!!

The Sox are back at Fenway, now, we'll see some real baseball, after that carnival trip.

Kansas City...How soon before Hal fires a manager? Torre must have a smile five miles wide.

Now, let's watch a replay tonight. Gotta check to see who playing catch with Tek tonight, while the Tigers put on their "how NOT to play baseball" clinic.

My foster cat Lazy Boy can catch better than Detroit, and he's recovering from a bad bite wound and being neutered.

Go KANSAS-Hey, Yfans-put on Sox caps now, get the winning feeling-it's the only way you're gonna feel it.
                    Last edited by CuriousBoston; 04-09-2008, 05:57 PM.
                    Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                    Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post

Meanwhile...after the rings were given out..again...Pie McKensie ...on grass...he was a great hockey fighter...DiceK, :bowdown:looking relaxed, played catch with Varitek while Detroit pretended they knew how to hit and catch a baseball.

The Tigers have forgotten how to play the game. They were picked to be winners this year? Gong!!

The Sox are back at Fenway, now, we'll see some real baseball, after that carnival trip.

Kansas City...How soon before Hal fires a manager? Torre must have a smile five miles wide.

Now, let's watch a replay tonight. Gotta check to see who playing cach with Tek tonight, while the Tigers put on their "how NOT to play baseball" clinic.

My foster cat Lazy Boy can catch better than Detroit, and he's recovering from a bad bite wound and being neutered.

Go KANSAS-Hey, Yfans-put on Sox caps now, get the winning feeling-it's the only way you're gonna feel it.
                      At least WE had the fun to see our adversaries at the LAST place.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post

Now, let's watch a replay tonight. Gotta check to see who playing cach with Tek tonight, while the Tigers put on their "how NOT to play baseball" clinic.

Ah yes..Johnny Pie...the father in law of former Patriot great Brian Holloway

How lomg until the first Joey Pitbull meltdown?
                        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDL View Post
                          Ah yes..Johnny Pie...the father in law of former Patriot great Brian Holloway

How lomg until the first Joey Pitbull meltdown?
                          Joey Pitbull, Joey Pittbul, Joey Pitbull, Joey Pittbul, Joey Pitbull, Joey Pittbul.

It looks like you're obsessed by the guy...

Comment

Joey Pitbull, Joey Pittbul, Joey Pitbull, Joey Pittbul, Joey Pitbull, Joey Pittbul.

You know the saying

"Know your enemy well"
                            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...
                              Best posts ever:

Comment

• SDL, Ken, CB, efin and the rest of you loserboys and losergirls:

Last chance. Wear it or get trounced like nobody's business.

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                                Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                                THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                                Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X