X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    Ah. That explains the brooms...
    Didn't catch the first joke regarding the brooms?

Must be the Yankees rubbing off on you- they can't catch a cold behind the plate lately
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
      We easily would of won if it wasn't for Hanky-poo and Joey Pitbull's use of biological warfare. Giving the Red Sox the flu, has it really come to this? Yankee "Universe" better start adhering to the Geneva Convention, or Red Sox Nation might have to schedule a little visit with the Boss:

[ATTACH]41102[/ATTACH]
      Luckily for us, we can take out any Beantowner on land, air and sea, courtesy of a higher power.

Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
        Funny you mention that problem as it's actually true...They had a major gas/electrical problem due to a water main break so they had to shut down for the weekend, plus "red tide"(poisonous algae on coast/beach) is in swing up here so clams are in low supply for the next few weeks...sorry to spoil your blatant joke!
        You sure it's not just an omen that precedes a massive spewing of hits off the Jolly Green Monster, as hurled by Beantown pitchers?
        Teams at or under .500 shouldn't be gloating at this time, you are on track to have another losing April!
        Oh yeah, the April WS winners making noise again. Don't forget that someone has an awful lot of catching up to do, and there are only oh so many wins doled out to loserboy (and losergirl) teams, usually at the begin of each century. The rest of the century, of course, is another story.
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by efin98 View Post
          Didn't catch the first joke regarding the brooms?

Must be the Yankees rubbing off on you- they can't catch a cold behind the plate lately
          Of course I did catch that one. That explains the .

I haven't caught a game since 2000. So it is hard for me to catch a cold behind the plate...

Comment

• Originally posted by Solair Wright View Post
            You Yankees fans shouldn't be talking about being swept by the Rays. I wonder which team hasn't done so great against them in the past few years, I wonder? Hint: They're the pinstripe team, and they have a group in a section of their own stadium called the Bleacher Creatures. And their nickname is the Bronx Bombers.

Caught you Yankees red-handed again! In comes Detroit, which should be a standing point for the Pitbull vs. Hank war. Who wins? Who cares?
            That explains all your comments here...

Comment

• Yep, that explains it. Any way, as a kind note to Jorge Posada, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Anyway, now to the drabbing part: You're already behind 2-0 against Detroit? I thought you were the "so-called" best team in the American League! Joey Pitbull must've lied on his "Steinbrenner resume" when he was signing for the Manager job. Oh boy, what will Hank and George do to Girardi now?

Edit: Now it's 2-2. Good work, now is the main promise that hasn't been met about 13 times is to hold the lead.
              Last edited by Solair Wright; 04-29-2008, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                Of course I did catch that one. That explains the .

I haven't caught a game since 2000. So it is hard for me to catch a cold behind the plate...
                Better start limbering up, the Yankees may make a cross-channel call for help soon
                Best posts ever:
                Originally posted by nymdan
                Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

• Hey, 500 ball?

Playing .500 ball at the beginning of May. NY wasted all of April. All that wasted energy and practice for nothing. Meanwhile, the team that got screwed by Selig, and opened in Japan....first in the standings...even with the biological warfare..won't happen again, a vaccine has been made.

Winning one of five are you? I'm sorry that Posada's hurt, you guys should pray to every baseball God that Wang stays healthy and unhurt. Those poor children you are putting on the mound, I hear your scouts are after high school children now.

Posada not there for the pitchers, pitchers that should be in AA, or A...

Good for you! .500 ball is quite an accomplishment!
                  ps-Schilling is talking, please take him. Please.
                  Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                  Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

• Bawston remind me of a stubborn younger brother....they whine & whine till they get what they want BUT every now and then you have to give em a smack and put them back in their place...get ready for the smack Sawx fans, its on its way
                    BALLGAME OVER, YANKEES WIN...THEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN
                    “You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.”

Comment

• Kazmir may be back, but how about this? The Yankees are trailing 2-0 to the Mariners so far at the end of the 1st. I guess the yell-in with Hank and Pitbull didn't last very long.

Comment

• Who here thinks Joey Pitbull won't be managing the Yankees next year?
                        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Kazmir may be back, but how about this? The Yankees are trailing 2-0 to the Mariners so far at the end of the 1st. I guess the yell-in with Hank and Pitbull didn't last very long.
                          a rookie making his first start going against one of Seattles best..2-0 is ok as long as Rasner holds them for 6+...

Comment

• Originally posted by YankeeFanUK View Post
                            a rookie making his first start going against one of Seattles best..2-0 is ok as long as Rasner holds them for 6+...
                            Well he's gonna have to give up 7 runs of he wants to lost the game
                            http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Q_Zerpnj63I/Sa...flbot-qUQb.jpg

Comment

• I spoke way too soon The Mariners somehow gave up SIX runs in the bottom of the third. Somehow. I jynxed the M's yet again, they'll have to go back to sea to find out what went wrong because they accidentally dialed broom service.

Comment

I spoke way too soon The Mariners somehow gave up SIX runs in the bottom of the third. Somehow. I jynxed the M's yet again, they'll have to go back to sea to find out what went wrong because they accidentally dialed broom service.

you didnt jinx them...the Yankees bats always heat up as the weather does

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X