Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bitter Rivals Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We're Sorry.

    Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    @ Jerseysoxfan19 and Efin98.

    Would you mind to keep my mother out of this? You couldn't know, but she passed away thanks to a severe liver desease. She has suffered enough.

    I am not amused by this.
    We didn't know. We apologize. It won't happen again. :dismay:
    Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
    Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

    Comment


    • @ CB and Efin98,

      It is OK. You could not know this.

      Comment


      • Now lets all agree that Terry Francona is a genius and that Joe Girardi looks like he could have been a hit man on The Sopranos...
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SDL View Post
          Now lets all agree that Terry Francona is a genius and that Joe Girardi looks like he could have been a hit man on The Sopranos...
          Why should I call Francona a genius?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
            Why should I call Francona a genius?
            I'd be more apt to call him an idiot than a genius, especially after some of his bonehead decisions over the years!

            Girardi I wouldn't want to piss off nor meet in a dark ally after a game, nor meet some of his "associates"
            Best posts ever:
            Originally posted by nymdan
            Too... much... math... head... hurts...
            Originally posted by RuthMayBond
            I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

            Comment


            • Now try to tell me this guy does not look like

              1. a pitbull

              2. a guy who'll "whack you"
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SDL; 03-21-2008, 06:36 PM.
              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

              Comment


              • I could see him as an instructor for the Cobra Kai.
                "Any pitcher who throws at a batter and deliberately tries to hit him is a communist."

                - Alvin Dark

                Comment


                • And now, your new drill instructor:
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                    And now, your new drill instructor:
                    Somehow I think he would be kicked out drill instructor school for being too angry and wild
                    Best posts ever:
                    Originally posted by nymdan
                    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by efin98 View Post
                      Somehow I think he would be kicked out drill instructor school for being too angry and wild
                      Just go to the Marlins camp and go ask Scott Olsen (who I'd LOVE to see in a BoSox uniform) and Jeffrey Loria what they think about Joey Pitbull...

                      Joey Pitbull reminds me of this character
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SDL; 03-22-2008, 10:31 AM. Reason: typos
                      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SDL View Post
                        Now lets all agree that Terry Francona is a genius and that Joe Girardi looks like he could have been a hit man on The Sopranos...
                        Francona is not a genius.

                        He won with talent.

                        He would have been a genius if he would have won with less talent than he had.

                        Comment


                        • Srry 'bout that YBF, I truly am. I mean no disrespect. I just feel horrible. I'm really sorry bud. I was just joking. I don't know what to say.
                          Last edited by JerseySoxFan19; 03-22-2008, 11:13 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Say you think the Yankees are the greatest and classiest organization in all of Major League Baseball, and I'm pretty sure all will be forgiven.
                            "Any pitcher who throws at a batter and deliberately tries to hit him is a communist."

                            - Alvin Dark

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AstrosFan View Post
                              Say you think the Yankees are the greatest and classiest organization in all of Major League Baseball, and I'm pretty sure all will be forgiven.
                              Never

                              Never

                              NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
                                Srry 'bout that YBF, I truly am. I mean no disrespect. I just feel horrible. I'm really sorry bud. I was just joking. I don't know what to say.
                                It's OK. Like I said, you could not know.

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X